Zone1 Elementary kids forced to say ‘Black Lives Matter’ under the threat of violence: police

Please show us all the schools where teachers are being beaten and murdered by elementary school kids.

Why?

We show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you.

Until you open your eyes, we're wasting our time.

I owe you none of my time.

Why?

We show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you and show you.

Until you open your eyes, we're wasting our time.

I owe you none of my time.

You can't show me, so STFU and go on about your business.

Gasp!!! Kids subjected to bullying?!!!! We never had that before the damn vaccines!!! Thanks, fauci

No, actually, they were subject to KIDNAPPING and UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT.

the only honest answer one can have in that situation is ALL lives matter.

R.7614eef44123148a6c484395847e2f45

Best way to deal with a bully is stand up to them (fight back)

The second-best way to handle a bully is to put him/her in the hospital.

No, actually, they were subject to KIDNAPPING and UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT.

R.7614eef44123148a6c484395847e2f45

The second-best way to handle a bully is to put him/her in the hospital.
Actually, you are a retard. This is a simple case of bullying. Should this kind of activity be stopped? Of course.

All bulling needs to be stopped. White kids picking on black kids. Black kids picking on white kids. Harrassing kids because they are gay, transgender etc etc.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Actually, you are a retard. This is a simple case of bullying. Should this kind of activity be stopped? Of course.

All bulling needs to be stopped. White kids picking on black kids. Black kids picking on white kids. Harrassing kids because they are gay, transgender etc etc.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Bullying has gone beyond ”picking“ on kids. These are violent attacks! Did you see that big black girl try to choke the little white boy? What about the black teen punching out the white girl?

BLM has convinced black kids that it’s OK to pummel white kids because 200 years ago there was slavery, and the little white kids deserve a beating.

Bullying has gone beyond ”picking“ on kids. These are violent attacks! Did you see that big black girl try to choke the little white boy? What about the black teen punching out the white girl?

BLM has convinced black kids that it’s OK to pummel white kids because 200 years ago there was slavery, and the little white kids deserve a beating.
Where the fuck are you getting this? Still, hearing those voices in your head? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Please show us all the schools where teachers are being beaten and murdered by elementary school kids.

Ok idiot, now where in the hell were the teachers when all of this was taking place?

Sorry that is not going to fly, each teacher is responsible for his or her class. I work for the biggest school system in the Southeast and kids are not just left unattended.
You are so full of shit your breath stinks.
That's wrong.

He is fine with any actions, as long as the "right" people are the victims.

I didn't grow up around blacks and I wasn't racist as a kid.

Makes me wonder how many of these kids will grow up hating blacks because of shit like this?
Man, you're lucky!

I grew up in an area with loads and loads of blacks. We had some large schools, nice buildings and a lot of good teachers.

Blacks caused never-ending problems: fights filling square block playgrounds, fights in hallways, bullying, gangs. They did everything they could to turn our neighborhood and schools into cesspools.

Blacks should have their own areas and schools. They'll never evolve into decent humans. Total, enforced, segregation is the only thing that may help.

You are so full of shit your breath stinks.

That's wrong.

He is fine with any actions, as long as the "right" people are the victims.

Bingo.

It must be disorienting for them to have to constantly change the definitions of words.

Keeps them off balance.

When they're off balance, they're scared.

It's entertaining to watch the fear.

Forum List

Back