Electric Police cars are sucking..

A bigger factor that's not being mentioned very much is that the police don't want to be there. Police officers, as with the military, want a reasonably low risk job too.

A bigger factor that's not being mentioned very much is that the police don't want to be there. Police officers, as with the military, want a reasonably low risk job too.
If that's true, why would they volunteer to go into law enforcement or the military?
Why do cops often work security as a second job & why do soldiers leave military & go into law enforcement.

They don't have safe spaces so maybe that's why both are dominated by conservative men that don't mind facing a little danger

If that's true, why would they volunteer to go into law enforcement or the military?
Why do cops often work security as a second job & why do soldiers leave military & go into law enforcement.

They don't have safe spaces so maybe that's why both are dominated by conservative men that don't mind facing a little danger
You have to understand, Donald H. is an idiot.

You gotta be kidding me. You people ruined law enforcement.................You voted for it wherever you live

Ask any cop...they all LOVED the Ford Crown Victoria.

Now they are sticking cops in these little faggy 2 door Specks that end up on the side of the road...how 'bout that for public safety?!! :gay:

Couldn't be more right about that.

The way they now have their hands tied to their balls, I'd be getting a call and making a b-line to the local DD too.:fingerscrossed:

Now they can't even make it to the damned donut shop:2up:

First off, this is something that is happening in England, not here in the USA.

Here in the USA, yes, police departments are EXPERIMENTING (not putting into full use) with electric cars, and they are using models that have a much longer range than what the English police departments are using. England is looking at Nissan Leafs, while America is working with Teslas and other models which have much better range than the Nissan Leaf.

And, they aren't using them in bulk, they are experimenting with one to 3 cars per department that is trying them (which aren't many), and they are making sure they can be used effectively before they decide to make a large scale switch.

While it appears to be a problem in England, here in the US, it's more of a non issue.

Statistically, the military is one of the safest jobs and then going to the police is intended as an easy meal ticket.

But it's not working out for the police that way now that the policy has become so much on eliminating the black threat.

The Chauvin public murder was intended to set the bar much lower for legalized police murder and the effort continues. Shooting an innocent black man 60 times is intended as another statement by police.

That's my opinion as a Canadian observer John. We've seen similar efforts in Canada but it's been squashed so far at least.

Couldn't be more right about that.

The way they now have their hands tied to their balls, I'd be getting a call and making a b-line to the local DD too.:fingerscrossed:

Now they can't even make it to the damned donut shop:2up:
The pro-gun lobby expresses quite often on this board their opinion that the police won't protect them, so they need to carry their own guns.

Fine so far but black men are arming themselves too in increasing numbers. I have a hunch that many black men are going to shoot first and the same situation as in homes, the apparent good guy won't be walking away.

Ask any cop...they all LOVED the Ford Crown Victoria.

Now they are sticking cops in these little faggy 2 door Specks that end up on the side of the road...how 'bout that for public safety?!! :gay:

1657123002258.png

That looks like a lunchbox even with POLICE written on the side ... :auiqs.jpg:

The pro-gun lobby expresses quite often on this board their opinion that the police won't protect them, so they need to carry their own guns.

Fine so far but black men are arming themselves too in increasing numbers. I have a hunch that many black men are going to shoot first and the same situation as in homes, the apparent good guy won't be walking away.
"The pro-gun lobby expresses quite often.......that the police won't protect them, so they need to carry their own guns."
No one says that. What IS said is that since police can't be everywhere, you need to have the ability to protect yourself.

I am seeing most in SUVs

Here in the Newberry SC area (around 40 miles north of Columbia), it's kinda rural with lots of small towns. I generally see the police in SUV's and pickup trucks rather than in police cars. I might see one car for every 3 or 4 SUV and pickups that I see painted as police vehicles.

Dunno how much you know about the military, but serving in the US Navy isn't as "low risk" as you might think. There is lots of equipment onboard that can seriously injure a person if it's not used right, as well as the danger of possibly going over the side of the ship in various circumstances.

And, working on the flight deck of a carrier is probably one of the most dangerous work environments on the planet.

Dunno how much you know about the military, but serving in the US Navy isn't as "low risk" as you might think. There is lots of equipment onboard that can seriously injure a person if it's not used right, as well as the danger of possibly going over the side of the ship in various circumstances.

And, working on the flight deck of a carrier is probably one of the most dangerous work environments on the planet.
I know quite a bit about ships and the US navy. Statistically speaking, they're very safe jobs and an easy meal ticket for those who can't hold down a good paying job on civvy street. Of course there are some exceptions that can be easily avoided by those seeking a meal ticket.

Forum List

Back