Electric Car Explodes in Owners Garage

Apparently there was a recall issued by GM for the Chevy Bolt. They also advised that the cars be parked outside until they could be taken to a GM service center.

And the title of the thread is seriously misleading. There was a fire, that is for sure. But there was no explosion.

Heres the article to go with it. This was the Chevy Bolt.

I personally have no problem with electric vehicles, but I would have preferred we go the hydrogen, propane or diesel route

I personally have no problem with electric vehicles, but I would have preferred we go the hydrogen, propane or diesel route

Nuclear-powered cars would probably make a more spectacular light show when they failed.

I'm just sayin;.
The Thorium powered car. 1 million miles/8 grams of fuel

People like you can't be trusted with hydrogen, propane or diesel route. You're a Bunch of Fucking Idiots. Fuck off, Trailor Trash.

Apparently there was a recall issued by GM for the Chevy Bolt. They also advised that the cars be parked outside until they could be taken to a GM service center.

And the title of the thread is seriously misleading. There was a fire, that is for sure. But there was no explosion.
Well...it wasn't a massive explosion....but batteries blow up before they burn for half an hour. It's what happens when the hydrogen in the water gets hot.....or when the two metals touch and cause a reaction under pressure.

Last edited:

People like you can't be trusted with hydrogen, propane or diesel route. You're a Bunch of Fucking Idiots. Fuck off, Trailor Trash.
So easy to trigger Biden voters.

Nuclear-powered cars would probably make a more spectacular light show when they failed.

I'm just sayin;.
The Thorium powered car. 1 million miles/8 grams of fuel

Let's see: Thorium has a half-life of 1.405×10 years, considerably longer than the age of the Earth, and even slightly longer than the generally accepted age of the universe.

Toxicity includes nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, cancer of the lung or pancreas, changes in the genetic material of the body, liver diseases, blood disorders, or death.

So what happens when those Thorium-powered cars crash and the isotope gets spread out all over the countryside? We're still breathing the cancer-causing asbestos fibers that were for decades ground off of brake pads and brake shoes, mixing in with the dust on every roadside in this country. Every time the wind whips up a cloud of dust from the side of the road, asbestos fibers from the 30's, 40's, 50's, and 60's get breathed in by unsuspecting people, eventually resulting in mesothelioma and other lung cancers.

Never mind that asbestos is no longer used in those brake pads, the damage was done decades ago.

Ain't I a fuckin' ray of sunshine? :laughing0301:

Apparently, people like yourself can't even be trusted with a keyboard.

It's spelled "trailer".

Trailer

Apparently, people like yourself can't even be trusted with a keyboard.

It's spelled "trailer".

Trailer
1620786151469.png

A "manufacturing defect" fixed by a software update. Color me suspicious.

Anyway, we have had a couple houses in our area burn completely down due to laptop battery explosions. Apparently those are a royal bitch of a fire to put out once the battery explodes.

The dirty lithium mines will save the Earth from carbons...
images (3).jpeg

Death-of-fish-in-the-Lichu-River-believed-to-be-killed-from-Lithium-mining-site.jpg

jpg.jpeg

All that diesel also used for those large trucks and excavators in those open pit mines so some dimwit can feel better while they drive their electric vehicles still made with the same toxic materials and plastic as any other car.

But hey, it's all for Greta.

Well...it wasn't a massive explosion....but batteries blow up before they burn for half an hour. It's what happens when the hydrogen in the water gets hot.....or when the two metals touch and cause a reaction under pressure.

Thermal runaway is a bitch....And it can't be stopped once it begins.

View attachment 488520
(Look at all the carbon going into the atmosphere
Tesla's are known to crash into things with serious injury or death, thanks to Elon Musk.

No, they are not. On a few isolated occasions there were accidents. But it was not the car that was at fault. The self-driving feature works pretty well. But it is emphatically stated by people and in writing that the driver must be ready to take over. And in at least a few of the events, the computer records show the driver was alerted to a problem but either ignored it or was not paying attention at all.

Forum List

Back