Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

bucky is a snowflake puffing out his little chest. The far left stomped your ilk two generations ago and you guys are far weaker emotionally than were they. Get used to getting slapped around in the e-world and the real world if you get verbally or physically violent.

Are you on a first name basis with Jeffery Epstein too Jake?

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

Read more at Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

why so much HATE for Sen. Jeff Sessions ?

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

learn to live with it dems-libs, :fu:"WE" did for 8 long miserable years. :up:

God help them if they switch..
MI's law will deal with them if they switch.

As far as the far right and the alt right, they are snowflakes, nothing more.

So you have nothing and are trolling. Thanks for you admission, you are no better than the far left or far right.
Thank you for admitting the far right is trolling about illegal voting and rigged elections.
Thank you for admitting you are a troll, just like them.
You are the troll because you want call them out. Papa, you are just gutless, period.

To the OP: run down those death threats, LEO, and do your job. If any militia get in your way, disperse them or kill them. They have no legal right to be "protecting" anyone. Make an example of them once and for all.

Wow, the board baby pretending to be a tough dude! Keep trolling, you got nothing but lies, if you can't prove it, you can't prove it, I understand you lied and got caught.
Me, I am no more tough than anyone else on an anonymous Board.

You keep denying you caught in a web of your own contradictions. I don't take crap from the left or center or the right. Just a fact, Papa, as you well know.

You lied and you got caught, as you say, I don't take stupid unverifiable crap and you tried to pass crap off as real.

Thank you for admitting the far right is trolling about illegal voting and rigged elections.
You are the troll because you want call them out. Papa, you are just gutless, period.

To the OP: run down those death threats, LEO, and do your job. If any militia get in your way, disperse them or kill them. They have no legal right to be "protecting" anyone. Make an example of them once and for all.

Wow, the board baby pretending to be a tough dude! Keep trolling, you got nothing but lies, if you can't prove it, you can't prove it, I understand you lied and got caught.

You keep denying you caught in a web of your own contradictions. I don't take crap from the left or center or the right. Just a fact, Papa, as you well know.

You lied and you got caught, as you say, I don't take stupid unverifiable crap and you tried to pass crap off as real.
Yep, you got caught. You don't call out bad people. So good people have no use for you..

Jake lies whenever he opens his mouth or types.

Yep, you got caught. You don't call out bad people. So good people have no use for you..

I called out plenty of stupid. The birther BS, the Benghazi BS, I called out racist like shootspeeders and Matthew, you are simply a liar. You are the ass in this thread that called of voter fraud and you got caught, either prove it or don't, I don't care. You lied and now you are upset.

One of Michigan’s 16 electors who will be called upon to cast a vote validating the election of Donald Trump in the Electoral College has testified on video that he and others in the state are receiving “dozens and dozens of death threats” from Hillary Clinton supporters urging them to switch their votes to Clinton.

why so much HATE from you libertraitors? i do not ever recall such hate when the N,er was selected.., TWICE!

i am fairly certain there are liber-demoscum here who are supporting such HATE.., WHY?

ALSO...

Democrats consider Donald Trump's tapping of Sen. Jeff Sessions as the nation's next attorney general "a big threat" to the legacy of current Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder, attorney and former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg tells Newsmax TV.

the legacy of those two criminals need destroyed, they done their best to burn the Constitution, but WE won, "WE", the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the patriotic American citizens!!

The law would be the least of their worries.

bucky is a snowflake puffing out his little chest. The far left stomped your ilk two generations ago and you guys are far weaker emotionally than were they. Get used to getting slapped around in the e-world and the real world if you get verbally or physically violent.
1) Thanks for admitting it was the "far left" and not middle America. ;)

2) It seems the "far left" are the ones who are weaker emotionally now and freeling stomped.

I called out plenty of stupid. The birther BS, the Benghazi BS, I called out racist like shootspeeders and Matthew, you are simply a liar. You are the ass in this thread that called of voter fraud and you got caught, either prove it or don't, I don't care. You lied and now you are upset.
Nah, I told you what I did, and you pissed on yourself. Then you lied and called me a liar. I will call out any racist, nativist, ethnocentrist, xenophobe, and papa who deserves it. :lol:

Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states.

Ince again, the DNC should be stripped of its status as an official political party and instead by listed as a political terrorist organization...

ALSO...

You amuse people, bear513. You are a snowflake and no threat to anyone. Let the LEO do its job.

Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states. Ince again, the DNC should be stripped of its status as an official political party and instead by listed as a political terrorist organization...
You truly want to break the law, dontcha, snowflake?

Nah, I told you what I did, and you pissed on yourself. Then you lied and called me a liar. I will call out any racist, nativist, ethnocentrist, xenophobe, and papa who deserves it. :lol:

So you called out illegal voters and there isn't any and now you continue to lie about it. I'll call out your lies, I have no problem with it and you entertains me with your constant stupidity, it's a win win for me.

So you called out illegal voters and there isn't any and now you continue to lie about it. I'll call out your lies, I have no problem with it and you entertains me with your constant stupidity, it's a win win for me.
poor papa :itsok: and can't find your way out.

ALSO...

You amuse people, bear513. You are a snowflake and no threat to anyone. Let the LEO do its job.

Yeah we know fake Jake.

How much do you get paid to post anyways?

Lol! See you now backed off because of your lies, I told you you were entertaining comic relief. Entertain me more.

ALSO...

Yeah we know fake Jake.

How much do you get paid to post anyways?

Jake is a smart one, he pays them to post and they have convinced him he has a great deal! Lol!

Your buddy Epstein misses you.

Lol! See you now backed off because of your lies, I told you you were entertaining comic relief. Entertain me more.
I put you to the wall and made you confess your fakery. You amuse me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back