Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win. However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!

We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states' votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton."

Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

More hypocrisy.

...and they were all het up about whether or not Donald would "accept" the results or not.
Too funny.

Apparently the only results that are "valid" are those that the Left accepts.

Oh dear. That's all we need. Some crisis where the new argument will be about voter fraud by Electors!

The truth is that it's legal, they COULD do it. It wouldn't be smart but they could.

"On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win. However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!

We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states' votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton."

Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

More hypocrisy.

I'd rather see a different solution.

Set up an ongoing System or Senate similar to the Electoral College
where Parties represent and manage their own resources and members, per district and state,
then convene nationally to work together cooperatively to address collective issues on that level as well.

Why not vote to have BOTH Trump and Clinton share leadership roles.

It seems hypocritical to me, if you are going to say half the nation's votes
should count for Clinton, then so should half the nation's votes count for Trump.

Boy, Safe Spacer Dems sure is craaazy. :cuckoo:

I think they just need some good ole pussy grabbin. Probably help em feel better about gettin their loony asses kicked.

GO TRUMP GO TRUMP! :dance:

This is just how liberals roll. They only accept things when it favors them. I suppose some electoral voters will be receiving some death threats over the next month. Stay classy, libs.

Here is a typical anti-Trump protester.

More hypocrisy.

where Parties represent and manage their own resources and members, per district and state,
then convene nationally to work together cooperatively to address collective issues on that level as well.

should count for Clinton, then so should half the nation's votes count for Trump.

The Left has ONE recourse, convene a Constitutional Convention and change it, that's it.
Of course they would never have enough votes for that, but they could try.

Oh dear. That's all we need. Some crisis where the new argument will be about voter fraud by Electors!

The truth is that it's legal, they COULD do it. It wouldn't be smart but they could.

Dear Grizz I was joking that even if Clinton did win this way legally,
then the Trump camp would complain about voter fraud!

I'd rather have Republican Constitutionalists in charge of the formal govt, to keep it LIMITED,
and create an internal parliament of Parties that Clinton Sanders Stein Johnson
and the other party leaders govern where people have freedom of representation DIRECTLY.

I'd rather throw the power to the people to do more of local management by PARTIES
where people CAN get things done directly. While Congress and Courts get too bogged down to work quickly.

More hypocrisy.

The Left has ONE recourse, convene a Constitutional Convention and change it, that's it.
Of course they would never have enough votes for that, but they could try.

I think we could have Constitutional Conferences and work out issues directly by party.
Parties and Media are not policed by the Constitution, so it doesn't take an amendment to
change how they operate.

People in parties can use media to organize and draw up their own resolutions
and petitions, as the one here.

Instead of pitting Trump and his support base against Clinton and the other minority interests and parties,
why not include them all.

Question: Can the Electoral College Vote for Trump as President and Clinton as VP?
Or would they have to split votes where nobody gets 270,
then the House could vote for two different people and don't have to pick from the given tickets?

Forum List

Back