• Trump Loses EV but wins PV--wow-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Hoping to get a feel for the board as well as some thoughtful comments from the board.

Here is the latest map from electoral-vote.com. These guys average polls so when you see a state outlined in blue or red, light blue or red, or deep blue or red, it is done so based on multiple polls (if there are multiple polls to be averaged). So I think this has the potential of being more accurate than the single polls.

1604162015013.png

Anyway, place your marker and leave your considered commentary. Plenty of choices; everyone should find an option that pretty much fits their belief if you accept it will be Biden or Trump sworn in on the 20th.

Hoping to get a feel for the board as well as some thoughtful comments from the board.

Here is the latest map from electoral-vote.com. These guys average polls so when you see a state outlined in blue or red, light blue or red, or deep blue or red, it is done so based on multiple polls (if there are multiple polls to be averaged). So I think this has the potential of being more accurate than the single polls.

View attachment 409147

Anyway, place your marker and leave your considered commentary. Plenty of choices; everyone should find an option that pretty much fits their belief if you accept it will be Biden or Trump sworn in on the 20th.
My guess is Biden will take both but the Dems won't capture the Senate

View attachment 409147

Its much harder to take the Senate than the Oval.

Unfortunately, 2020 will be a replay of 2000 and 2016 – the Republican wins the EC vote but loses the popular vote.

There’s far too much fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate for Biden to overcome; fear and hate in particular.

The pandemic and chaos associated with mail-in voting will benefit Trump.

Trump controls the Supreme Court – if the election ends up in litigation, Trump wins.

Incumbent presidents have overwhelming won reelection.

And of course, there are the polls.

The polls are accurate when it comes to a democratic election; but in the United States presidents assume office via an anti-democratic process – a process the polls have a problem tracking accurately.

Needless to say, I hope I’m wrong, but given the disaster 2020 has been thus far, the disaster of Trump being reelected seems very likely.

View attachment 409147

Biden will win both the Electoral College Vote and the Popular Vote of those States he won the Electoral Vote in...

I believe Biden will win all the States Hillary won while picking up Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Arizona...

Trump will retain Wisconsin and Texas and will win Florida...

I couldn't even begin to guess the election results, but feel option two being my best guess. There is a feeling in MN that it may go red for first time in decades, and Hillary only won by 75,000 votes in 2016. I believe WI and MI are also far closer than what polls are reflecting. Just in conversations with people and a support for Trump that wasn't there in 2016. I have heard many holding Democrats responsible for the rioting in my hometown Mpls.

I couldn't even begin to guess the election results, but feel option two being my best guess. There is a feeling in MN that it may go red for first time in decades, and Hillary only won by 75,000 votes in 2016. I believe WI and MI are also far closer than what polls are reflecting. Just in conversations with people and a support for Trump that wasn't there in 2016. I have heard many holding Democrats responsible for the rioting in my hometown Mpls.

I think it stays blue this time around. But I think it does represent a general "purple-ing" of the nation guided by the states with higher literacy.

View attachment 409147

View attachment 409147

Looks like you may be right.

That very likely scenario that there is Russian interest in me if Trump takes the presidential victory because I can't stand a Trump in the U.S. I get to look myself to the Russian assets.

Wait for Ted Cruz in the 2024 or Biden in the 2020 is clearest the correct president's.

That Trump named wrong but Trump last term was very credible president a correct president in 2016 for the Americans.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back