Election Reform

(1) It is a federal law that your "work" MUST give you time off to vote
Wrong.
(2) Every city in the country has some sort of public transportation
Which costs real money and may not go to where some live or vote, if it even goes to where they work.
(3) The photo ID would be FREE.
Would be? Why bother? Why burden people with unnecessary bullshit? Is that how adults generally treat one another where you live?

Wrong.
Which costs real money and may not go to where some live or vote, if it even goes to where they work.
(3) The photo ID would be FREE.
Would be? Why bother? Why burden people with unnecessary bullshit? Is that how adults generally treat one another where you live?

Hmmm..Well, let's see.....I need a license to drive my car. I need state approved Insurance identification for that vehicle, I need State Identification (or a passport) to board a plane or to travel internationally, so on and so forth. I won't bother you with the long list. I'm certain you know all of them.

So tell me again, how hard can it POSSIBLY be to get a free voter ID card? You want to continue to throw up roadblocks rather than to understand the ease of the idea.

You say that there are those that can't afford one (even though they would be free), yet most of those same people have automobiles, they have big screen televisions, on and on ad nauseum.....

So then, your only plausible excuse would be that you understand that this would certainly help curtail any voter fraud that (according to liberals) doesn't exist, yet is proven each election cycle. Or, is it as I guess, you don't actually want accountability?

I guess, you don't actually want accountability?
That's the thing about assholes. They're always guessing. Never accountable. Did you just admit you were wrong? No, you did not. Because you are not accountable. See? Guesswork neither sought nor required. Detected: yet another shameless asshole posing as helpful and ethical. Welcome to my ignore. It's been a busy week!

I guess, you don't actually want accountability?
That's the thing about assholes. They're always guessing. Never accountable. Did you just admit you were wrong? No, you did not. Because you are not accountable. See? Guesswork neither sought nor required. Detected: yet another shameless asshole posing as helpful and ethical. Welcome to my ignore. It's been a busy week!

politics.gif

Last edited:

A lot of laws aren't followed, particularly if you are in a marginal industry. Wow, man, talk about your white privilege talking..

That will take you to your polling place? really?

(3) The photo ID would be FREE. No cost to those who can afford cell phones, big screen TVs, etc........

Wow, you must think all those poor people are "living large".

1,311 confirmed cases of voter fraud do not equal "millions of illegal votes" except in your mind.
Voter fraud is real, it’s rampant, and it is a problem. Facts matter.

According to your source, 1,311 cases this century in a country of about 330,000 people.

1,311 confirmed cases of voter fraud do not equal "millions of illegal votes" except in your mind.
Each indictment does not equal one illegal vote :eusa_doh:
How many votes does it equal?

Your source...you tell us--citing your source of course.
In some cases, dozens. In some cases, thousands. Each case is different sweetie.

Cite one of those 1,311 (again that was YOUR source) that had thousands of incidents of voter fraud.

Democrats: “Americans should have to document, present, and prove COVID vaccine records to go on a cruise or go to a concert”

Also Democrats: “Nobody should have to present an ID to vote” :eusa_doh:

Democrats: “Americans should have to document, present, and prove COVID vaccine records to go on a cruise or go to a concert”

Also Democrats: “Nobody should have to present an ID to vote”

When a vote can kill you, um, yeah, then we should have tougher standards, Poodle.

Making it harder for poor people to vote because they might end a system you benefit from, maybe you should be trying to convince them why the system you want would benefit them as well.

Good luck with that.

Voter fraud is real, it’s rampant, and it is a problem, even in conservative states.

We all can probably agree on some of poster P@triot's talking points. Depends upon his definitions.

To wit:

• Yes. I, for one, would agree there is voter fraud.
    But the questions are: how much? how determinative?

• Rampant? I understand 'rampant' to mean flourishing and/or spreading unchecked. So, poster P@triot you need to persuade this forum of that allegation.
    What 'fraud' that has been reported is some pretty nickel/dime stuff.....e.g., some Republican in PA voting for his dead parents, if memory serves. A couple other incidents involving a pittance of votes. None determinative to any election.

• 'It is a problem'. As hinted at above, it doesn't seem to be much of a problem. We have had layers and layers of responsible authorities certify.....friggin' certify under penalty of law .....that the slice of votes they oversaw was correct.
    So, if poster P@triot thinks it is a problem.....he need persuade us it is a BIG enough problem. And, hopefully he is more skilled than Don Trump 'Elite Strike Force' of lawyers. So the poster needs to prove what they couldn't.

Saddle up, poster P@triot. Show us.

Making it harder for poor people to vote because they might end a system you benefit from, maybe you should be trying to convince them why the system you want would benefit them as well.
History has done that for me. Mankind toiled in poverty for thousands and thousands of years. Over night, capitalism infinitely raised the standard of living for all of mankind.

Saddle up, poster P@triot. Show us.
You should have read the entire thread before commenting. Already posted a database that has over a thousand instances where people were indicted for voter fraud. You read that right. Over a thousand cases were people were prosecuted. Now just imagine how many cases either weren’t caught, lacked sufficient evidence of the prosecution, or were covered up by corrupt authorities.

Thanks for playing.

"Already posted a database that has over a thousand instances where people were indicted for voter fraud. You read that right. Over a thousand cases were people were prosecuted."

A "thousand instances"....OK, data is always welcome.

So, poster of that "thousand"....how many elections did that cover?
One?
Dozens?
Hundreds?

An how many actual ballots were involved?
Dozens?
thousands?
millions?

And of those thousand instances how many.....and which ones.......were determinative in the election outcome?

So, it is like this poster "P@triot".......while data is good, context is required.

There is always 'fraud' in a nationwide electoral event in a country as large, complex, and with as many moving parts as ours.
Take for example this last Presidential election --- there were 155,465,438 separate individual ballots cast, in 50 separate states. States that craft their own protocols for the 230,000+ voting precincts/vote locations.

That is a lot of moving parts. So, of course, there is gonna be shenanigans in a diverse complicated process with millions of people involved in running the gears.

• But the nub of it all, poster P@triot is: Did any of the frauds in any of those 230,000+ polling locations rise to the level where it is determinative in any election?

To date, all counts, re-counts, audits, certifications, by multiple layers of responsible officials (who are under oath)......say ...."No".

However, you say, but, but there were 'a thousand'...... over some as yet undefined period of time.
And you say, well actually, you don't say ----- that any of those fraudulent ballots led to a different election result in any election.

So the onus is on you poster P@triot to name names, provide incriminating data, and persuade this forum ----and authorities ---- that you know of a precinct or an election where the fraud rose to a level of changing results.

Batter up, poster P@triot.

Votes can kill. Ask the people of Nazi, Germany. Would you like to try again?

Except Hitler (Like Trump) was never elected. He never won the majority of seats in the Reichstag.

So, no, votes can't kill by themselves.

History has done that for me. Mankind toiled in poverty for thousands and thousands of years. Over night, capitalism infinitely raised the standard of living for all of mankind.

Capitalism did nothing of the sort. Democracy did that. Left to their own devices, Capitalism would keep the majority of the world's population in poverty.. where most of it is.

What got most of us above the poverty line was that progressives demanded a fair distribution of the wealth. Minimum wage laws, ends to child labor, progressive tax structures on wealth....

I'm sorry you didn't learn this in Home Skule, Cleetus.

Forum List

Back