Election Reform

As with most problems we face, the solutions are quite simple. Here is all we need to do:
  1. Eliminate all campaign finance. Not a single $1 permitted for a campaign
  2. Eliminate party affiliations on ballots
  3. Moved to a “ranked-choice” ballot (but with different “scoring”)
  4. Secure elections and arrange for transparent audits
That’s it. That’s all it takes to solve all of our problems with regards to politicians. These steps will ensure better candidates, a better informed electorate, and restore faith in our election process.

1. Elaborate. Everyone has to run on what they can put up on their own? They can't have fund-raisers? Are we talking about presidential candidates sleeping in their cars?

2. Sounds good. My question would be if this means no primaries.

3. Against ranked choice voting.

4. We have the most secure elections already. As was attested by the blob's AG.

4. We have the most secure elections already. As was attested by the blob's AG.

And the moon is made of green cheese.

Just quoting your blob's attorney general and every election official (red, blue, other) across the nation.

So I hope you like green cheese.
[/QUOTE]
Barr the Bushie? LOL. Before the election Barr was horrible according to left wing folklore, now all of the sudden he is not so bad according left wing loons.

Barr the Bushie? LOL. Before the election Barr was horrible according to left wing folklore, now all of the sudden he is not so bad according left wing loons.

He was terrible.

But even he could see that there was no sizable election fraud. As can every other elections official/law enforcement chief across the nation.

Enjoying your green cheese?

He was terrible.

But even he could see that there was no sizable election fraud. As can every other elections official/law enforcement chief across the nation.

Theft is not a loss. Looking the other way does not count.

He was terrible.

Theft is not a loss. Looking the other way does not count.
Trying to rationalize a clear loss as theft makes you look like an unsophisticated sore loser.

On a percentage of the vote basis...
There is almost no state where Biden did worse than Hillary and there is almost no state where Trump did better than he did in 2016. Florida is one of the lone exceptions (and it is a big one of course).

As with most problems we face, the solutions are quite simple. Here is all we need to do:
  1. Eliminate all campaign finance. Not a single $1 permitted for a campaign
  2. Eliminate party affiliations on ballots
  3. Moved to a “ranked-choice” ballot (but with different “scoring”)
  4. Secure elections and arrange for transparent audits
That’s it. That’s all it takes to solve all of our problems with regards to politicians. These steps will ensure better candidates, a better informed electorate, and restore faith in our election process.
Unless a ruling overturns Citizens United, 1 isn't possible, other than passing a Constitutional Amendment.

I like 3 and 4 though.

Thanks for making my point for me. There is very little voter fraud. Your source confirms it.
So you went from this...
4. We have the most secure elections already
To this...
And then [sic] your source can only point to 1,311 cases. There is very little voter fraud.
You really moved the goalposts quickly there! :laugh:

From “the most secure” to “eh...only 1,311 cases”. So see if you can be honest here for a minute: if you were raped by 1,311 different men in your life, would you consider that “very little”? If you were mugged 1,311 different times, would you consider that “very little”?

Oh, by the way, don’t look now but 4 more were just charged in Hondo, TX...

Not true. A registered Democrat cannot "waltz" into a Republican primary and vote.
A. What in the hell are you talking about? We weren’t discussing primaries.

B. Uh, yes they can. Democrats do it all the time. It’s literally how Donald Trump got elected (which makes it all the funnier). They bragged all over social media about voting for Donald Trump in the primary because they wanted a Republican candidate who would be “easily” defeated. Then he promptly went out and kicked the living shit out of Hitlery Clinton :laugh:

0C7C7051-6850-44F6-A94F-A3D2ECDA890D.jpeg

All fascists call for that. But we protect minorities in this country from fascists like you. So no, the Electoral College stays. We’re not allowing NY and LA to control the entire damn nation.

THat's where people live, as opposed to Jesusland, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.

The real problem is, you fear democracy. You know that if we had a popular vote, you guys would lose every time.

Thanks for making my point for me. There is very little voter fraud. Your source confirms it.
So you went from this...
4. We have the most secure elections already
To this...
And then [sic] your source can only point to 1,311 cases. There is very little voter fraud.
You really moved the goalposts quickly there! :laugh:
Not too good at math are you. I'm not surprised.

1,311 cases is your figure from the Heritage Group. It's been established that the 1,311 cases YOU CITED went back as far as 2005. Since 2005, we've had 4 presidential elections where there were about 120,000,000 votes cast in each of them (much more in each but I'm using 120M as a baseline to show you how secure our elections are).

If we were just counting the presidential elections, that would be 1,311 cases of voter fraud in 480,000,000 ballots cast.

1614684658146.png

The percent of confirmed fraudulent ballots if we just count the General elections and leave out the referendums, mid-terms, and off year elections?
1614684357938.png

Yeah, our elections are the most secure on the planet...if we go by your figures.

From “the most secure” to “eh...only 1,311 cases”. So see if you can be honest here for a minute: if you were raped by 1,311 different men in your life, would you consider that “very little”? If you were mugged 1,311 different times, would you consider that “very little”?

Oh, by the way, don’t look now but 4 more were just charged in Hondo, TX...

Wow...now we're up to 1,315. Your blob lost by 8M votes. Go get them tiger!

THat's where people live, as opposed to Jesusland, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.

Yes, more rats, I mean people, live in big cities. They are part of one large group think. The Democrats LOVE group think. You have a peculiar obsession with God-fearing folks. It is quite strange.

The real problem is, you fear democracy. You know that if we had a popular vote, you guys would lose every time.

If id was required along with in-person voting, Democrats would not win elections. That is why they are for no voter I’d, no signature verification and more mail-in ballots. Also, if a very elementary test was given prior to allowing folks to vote, Democrats would be completely finished.

Yes, more rats, I mean people, live in big cities. They are part of one large group think. The Democrats LOVE group think. You have a peculiar obsession with God-fearing folks. It is quite strange.

Um, yeah, I worry about anyone who wants to govern our lives by Bronze Age superstitions.

If id was required along with in-person voting, Democrats would not win elections. That is why they are for no voter I’d, no signature verification and more mail-in ballots. Also, if a very elementary test was given prior to allowing folks to vote, Democrats would be completely finished.

Again, Voter ID. Brought to you by the same people who brought you literacy tests and poll taxes. Let's make it harder for poor people to vote.

We don't need voter ID, we already have voter rolls. If someone tried to cast an invalid ballot, where they weren't on the rolls, they'd get caught.

1,311 cases is your figure from the Heritage Group. It's been established that the 1,311 cases YOU CITED went back as far as 2005. Since 2005, we've had 4 presidential elections where there were about 120,000,000 votes cast in each of them (much more in each but I'm using 120M as a baseline to show you how secure our elections are).

If we were just counting the presidential elections, that would be 1,311 cases of voter fraud in 480,000,000 ballots cast.
The percent of confirmed fraudulent ballots if we just count the General elections and leave out the referendums, mid-terms, and off year elections?
View attachment 463263
Wait...you think that each person indicted is responsible for a single illegal vote. It’s a 1:1 ratio on your mind? You’re so ignorant of voter fraud, that you don’t understand some individuals are responsible for hundreds to thousands of illegal votes?

CC....oh sweetie...you are precious

297A2851-0774-402D-A1D4-CCB10450674C.gif

Again, that's fine but I'm not sure what it would change if there isn't a consonant next to someone's name.
Well that’s unfortunate saying as I already explained it above. Removing that “consonant” prevents someone from being completely uninformed about a candidate or issue, but still voting a party up and and down a ballot.

In other words, the Dumbocrats would be in serious trouble as their electorate is profoundly ignorant/uninformed. Without the (D) they are looking for, their voters would be completely lost and would inadvertently cast votes for Republicans, Libertarians, Green Party, Independents, etc.

Yeah...you said that during the Obama Administration over and over. You claimed (and I quote) “we will never see another Republican President”.

And then President Trump pummeled your girl Hitlery :lmao:

The fact is, you know the ghettos built by the Democrats in LA and NY have produced ignorant, uneducated “voters”. What does it say about you, that you want ignorant, uneducated voters in two cities controlling the entire United States?

(Hint: it doesn’t say anything good about you or your ideology)

View attachment 463263
Four people, CC. 150 counts. And no, that’s not a count for each ballot illegally cast, discarded, or altered. There could be dozens or thousands of ballots for each count.

It’s not a 1:1 ratio, sweetie.

Um, yeah, I worry about anyone who wants to govern our lives by Bronze Age superstitions.

Forgive me, I almost forgot that you are an enlightened progressive who knows everything bit can’t manage to make much more than an average salary in a high(er) income area.

Again, Voter ID. Brought to you by the same people who brought you literacy tests and poll taxes. Let's make it harder for poor people to vote.
</QUOTE>

Yeah, much like we make it harder to buy a six-pack of beer, get on a plane, get a Costco membership, open a bank account, etc.

[QUOTE="JoeB131, post: 26663829, member: 31057”]
We don't need voter ID, we already have voter rolls. If someone tried to cast an invalid ballot, where they weren't on the rolls, they'd get caught.

Hey genius, people can cast ballots on behalf of those that don’t vote. I know you have this idea that Democrats are moral and all, despite all the evidence to the contrary, but they aren’t. Maybe kids can go into a grocery store to buy beer and they simply ask them their name. They look up the name on the computer and it tells them that person is over 21 so the sale is ok. LOL.., that would be a real hit on college campuses for sure. Even you nitwits would balk at that idea, but for some reason, the same thing is ok for voting, which is a much more significant action than buying a beer.

Forum List

Back