Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

Here ya go stupid.
So I said 200 colored people or “arrest and shoot”?

If rioters were attacking a home of your loved ones would you want the police to protect them and the media to cover the event accurately or to have the police stand down and the media cover it as a mostly peaceful protest? This BS emboldened the rioters on Jan 6th. You’re just too stupid to put two and two together. Not a surprise given that you’re a leftist zombie, Herr Lesh.

Put in their people so they can cheat.
iu

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

Stolen elections have consequences?

Who knew?

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

Historically speaking the left has a habit of faking threats against themselves and blaming it on the right.

We need to stop with the references to ‘Trump followers,’ ‘extreme right,’ and ‘radical right.’

This propensity for violence is part of mainstream conservativism.
So the "mostly peaceful" protests around the nation that saw cities burning was mainstream conservatism ? By the way Trump has never been a Conservative.

Just stop. You look dumb trying this garbage.
Protesting police brutality and murder in order to effect change is in no way equivalent to the right’s attacks on our democratic institutions. Not in any universe or schizophrenic mind.
So you thing looting and burning people's livelihoods to the ground is a legitimate form of protest ?

These people are seriously dangerous.

They are driving good election workers out of their jobs.

I wish the police would find these criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
These people are seriously dangerous.

You might be right. Most of US here are ex military, who swore an oath to protect the constitution and country, not a political party or person. If you piss US off like Japan did, you do know what happened to Japan right?

Forum List

Back