Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

Yes that's right, all the evidence is on video. It doesn't matter that they are not charged with insurrection. the video shows what it shows. They said they were there to stop the certification and to keep their orange pile of shit in power. Just ask them.

Let's compare that to this VERY extensive list of evidence you have for you election fraud fantasies:
Now if they were honest they would point out the FBI people there and identify the co conspirators.

How many charged with theft, looting and murder when compared to the BLM riots? How many charged with burning down a police station? How many charged with creating an autonomous zone and rape? Your outrage is comical, you leftist zombie.
"When compared with" is pure bullshit

On incident is not a reason for another and certainly not an excuse.

That's the kind of argument my 8 year old used to try.

It didn't work for him either

The numerous videos of dumped ballots
Liar. You are claiming ballots were dumped instead of counted. You are lying.

of people not being allowed to supervise
Another lie. All of the elections had observers from both parties, every time they asked to do so. Another lie that you don't even understand. You were spoonfed this lie by people who make money lying to you.

the fact that a potted plant received more votes than anyone in history.
Which is a reflection of how awful your orange lard and master is. But we don't expect mindless cultists to EVER be able to see that.
In the court of public opinion there is great distrust for our politicians, our voting process and our media.
So what? We are also a country full of aggressively ignorant morons who believe utter nonsense. A lot of these same assholes who "don't trust nuttin" happily gobble up any embarrassing, stupid lie that aligns with their childish political fetishes.

like you just did, with your election fraud nonsense.

Liar. You are claiming ballots were dumped instead of counted. You are lying.

Another lie. All of the elections had observers from both parties, every time they asked to do so. Another lie that you don't even understand. You were spoonfed this lie by people who make money lying to you.

Which is a reflection of how awful your orange lard and master is. But we don't expect mindless cultists to EVER be able to see that.

So what? We are also a country full of aggressively ignorant morons who believe utter nonsense. A lot of these same assholes who "don't trust nuttin" happily gobble up any embarrassing, stupid lie that aligns with their childish political fetishes.

like you just did, with your election fraud nonsense.
No lies. All true. You know it. Now was that enough to overturn it? I doubt it but many in fact millions disagree with me. Therein lies the problem. Learn to read. You do not have to convince me. But millions of others you do. Dumbass zombie.

I love how blind partisans no matter which side they are on always act so offended when the other side does something they don't like but when their side has done or does the exact same thing they will either ignore it, try and justify it or pretend it never happened.

"When compared with" is pure bullshit

On incident is not a reason for another and certainly not an excuse.

That's the kind of argument my 8 year old used to try.

It didn't work for him either
Well dickhead if the media covered the BLM riots accurately and the police would be allowed to do their job and arrest and or shoot the rioters then Jan 6th never happens IMO. The rioters on Jan 6th felt emboldened. Shame on our media and the defund the police rhetoric that you and your fellow zombies supported, Herr Lesh.

Idiot that’s not what I meant. Stop fucking cutting off my posts. Last fucking warning. You do it again. I get Personal and don’t care if I get banned. You fucking Jew hating pig.
Yea...look out...he'll loose his trollness on you and doesn't care who knows it.

Be warned...

BWAHAAHAHA

Yes it is.

Video?

yes, video. I.E., evidence. You know, that thing you have NONE of for your embarrassing election fraud fantasies, which are really just the baby tears of a sore loser.
You mother fucker you cut off my post again. You are a dishonest SOB. I wish Nothing but ill will on you and anyone associated with you. All you deserve is a punch in your ugly fat stupid face. Dick!

Yea...look out...he'll loose his trollness on you and doesn't care who knows it.

Be warned...

BWAHAAHAHA
You cut off my post to amend the context and you get what you deserve? What happened to ignoring me, Herr Lesh? Could not do it, eh? Lying leftist. Are you going to send me more PMs like a petulant child? Loser.

*cough* Steve Scalise was actually shot by a Dem *cough*

Until you Dem loons start condemning the actual acts of violence performed by your hench-goons, you'll have to forgive me for not giving a fuck about a few rude phone calls.

*cough* Steve Scalise was actually shot by a Dem *cough*

Until you Dem loons start condemning the actual acts of violence performed by your hench-goons, you'll have to forgive me for not giving a fuck about a few rude phone calls.
The Sanders sycophant wanted to shoot and kill a lot more of them.

Well dickhead if the media covered the BLM riots accurately and the police would be allowed to do their job and arrest and or shoot the rioters then Jan 6th never happens IMO.
Really that's your opinion? All that we needed was cops shooting a couple hundred black folks and TRUMP Humpers would have been scared straight?

Sure dickface
The rioters on Jan 6th felt emboldened.
By the fact that they were white and the belief that Trump had their back.

Really that's your opinion? All that we needed was cops shooting a couple hundred black folks and TRUMP Humpers would have been scared straight?

Sure dickface

By the fact that they were white and the belief that Trump had their back.
Never said shoot anyone. You made it about race. I did Not. You are a liar and a fat old loser.

New Topics

Forum List

Back