Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

These people are seriously dangerous.

They are driving good election workers out of their jobs.

I wish the police would find these criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
Oh you mean people like this?

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

Fabricated bullshit.

When u expand the IRS you will get all the people who get a hundred more dollar back or so in their taxes each year then others. The Banks many years ago got "Know your Customer" with the 10, 000 dollar in the bank transaction they are all drug dealers bull. Now we get the "Know your Peon" he is stealing what is the government's with the 600 dollar in the Bank transactions and the IRS will get its due.
Whun i uxpond thu ARS yei wall gut oll thu pueplu whe gut o hindrud meru dellor bock er se an thuar toxus uoch yuor thun ethurs. Thu Bonks mony yuors oge get "Knew yeir Cistemur" wath thu 10, 000 dellor an thu bonk tronsoctaen thuy oru oll drig duolurs bill. New wu gut thu "Knew yeir Puen" hu as stuolang whot as thu gevurnmunt's wath thu 600 dellor an thu Bonk tronsoctaens ond thu ARS wall gut ats diu.

Whan o axpund tha ERS yio well gat ull tha paipla whi gat u hondrad mira dillur buck ir si en thaer tuxas auch yaur than ithars. Tha Bunks muny yaurs ugi git "Kniw yior Costimar" weth tha 10, 000 dillur en tha bunk trunsuctein thay ura ull drog daulars boll. Niw wa gat tha "Kniw yior Pain" ha es stauleng whut es tha givarnmant's weth tha 600 dillur en tha Bunk trunsucteins und tha ERS well gat ets doa.

Republicans sometimes seem to think laws don’t apply to them.

They think they can threaten people and call it “free speech”.
Yeah, i see it all the time when Hitlery lied under oath, obstructed justice and still walks in New York drinking her box of wine...You , you stupid fuck would be doing time, or at least till Camel Toe Harris bailed your criminal ass out.

Yeah, i see it all the time when Hitlery lied under oath, obstructed justice and still walks in New York drinking her box of wine...You , you stupid fuck would be doing time, or at least till Camel Toe Harris bailed your criminal ass out.
Must suck to be you. Carrying around that much bullshit can’t be good for your joints.

Plus the smell.

People who have years of experience working as election officials
You mean years experience rigging elections? I could teach my 12 year old kid how to set up a voting machine and count ballots. How many fucking years experience does it take Dana to count one... two... three...? At that, the machines now do most of the work.

are now leaving their jobs because of the threats. This is terrorism.
About time. We are tired of democrats holding the nation at gunpoint lying, cheating and stealing in order to win everything. When is the last time any democrat won honestly in a clean race? The admissions by the left how they stole the 2020 election has finally put it over the edge and people aren't going to sit down and take it anymore from the Marxists on the Left.

You mean years experience rigging elections? I could teach my 12 year old kid how to set up a voting machine and count ballots. How many fucking years experience does it take Dana to count one... two... three...? At that, the machines now do most of the work.

About time. We are tired of democrats holding the nation at gunpoint lying, cheating and stealing in order to win everything. When is the last time any democrat won honestly in a clean race? The admissions by the left how they stole the 2020 election has finally put it over the edge and people aren't going to sit down and take it anymore from the Marxists on the Left.
Yea. We get that you hate Dems

We also get that you’re batshit

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.
It is. And it IS important. We cannot have a situation where people are afraid to enter into public service, because it is not safe for them (unless they align with a narrow set of ideology). That is anathema to democracy and civilization.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

This is terrorism.

The scum demonRATS have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

Shoot on sight order for MAGA hats.

Kidding.

Seriously though, we need to track down the people making these threats and prosecute them.
sure...lets forget the real Terrorists---the SCUM demonRATS
barrag-o....hit-lery....beijing xiden.....kum-in-me harris....the list goes on and on....any questions?

Correct.

Death threats and acts of intimidation and terrorism against election officials is part of the right’s campaign to undermine our democratic institutions and oppose the will of the people.
you forgot to mention the "terrorists" that wind up dead because of the scum clinton family....any questions?

This is terrorism.

A video from Vice is your evidence?

This is fucking retarded, even for you. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back