Election Fraud Tsunami

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Following on the heels of a fixed election and one of - if not THE - most voter-filled primaries in history, the Liberals seem to be doubling down in the general election, showing how desperate Hillary is to stay out of jail!

From the Headlines:

Cities Push For Illegals to Vote...

Dead cast ballots in Chicago...

From the grave in Philly...

Vote Flipping Reported in Maryland...

WOMEN BUSTED FOR ELECTION FRAUD IN FLORIDA...

Man Charged With Filing Fake Voter Registration Applications in Va...

If not for the election / voter fraud at this point, however, Hillary might not stand a chance:

8 POINTS VANISH IN 4 DAYS .

...and as the points continue to vanish the DNC is pleading Hillary to get up out of oxygen chamber and campaign to hold on for the win:

'Clinton under pressure from left in campaign homestretch...'

Every day that goes on another batch of toxic e-mails are leaked...and the more points Hillary loses / drops. Wikileaks' Hillary 'revelations' are taking their toll.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

drudgereport.com

When someone cheats and commits voter fraud they are steeling something from me. My vote. It should be a mandatory jail sentence for a crime like this. This kind of crap needs to be dealt with harshly by our government because if the people witness nothing being done to fix this shit they will fix it in their own way.

California is lost forever because of illegals voting illegally. The state is in a downward tailspin and businesses and people are leaving in great numbers. One day California will be unrecognizable as an American state.

California is lost forever because of illegals voting illegally. The state is in a downward tailspin and businesses and people are leaving in great numbers. One day California will be unrecognizable as an American state.

Nah. A little gentle persuasion will bring them right back in. :laugh:

What election fraud, right? The deniers did not show up for this thread, did they?

I hope the left will learn from these incidents and stay away from ripping the democratic election off by committing felony.

Forum List

Back