Election Fraud Exposed In Hood County, Tx; Adminstrator Resigns In Shame

Let's just face some facts. Your party leaders are criminals and total ass holes as Waters, Adam Shits, and that lying Pelosi. Your voting base is totally made up of idiots, something for nothings, and the rest of people that would starve to death if not for government, Now if you can think of anyone that doesn't fit into these categories make sure you let me know. Other wise shut up.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Such a Drama Queen

"An elections administrator in North Texas submitted her resignation Friday, following a monthslong effort by residents and officials loyal to former President Donald Trump to force her out of office. Michele Carew, who had overseen scores of elections during her 14-year career, had found herself the public face of an electoral system that many in the heavily Republican Hood County had come to mistrust.

Her critics sought to abolish her position and give her duties to an elected county clerk who has used social media to promote baseless allegations of widespread election fraud. Critics accused Carew of harboring a secret liberal agenda and of violating a decades-old elections law, despite assurances from the Texas secretary of state that she was complying with Texas election rules."

Now, I hear the deep-state media and some RINOs go on and on about how this woman was well-respected and has been overseeing elections in predominately Republican counties for years -- but all of that could just be a cover to hide the fact she is just a member of the Deep-State...and when she was given her order to rig the election in favor of Biden, she did it...Trump won Hood county by over 60% but since Carew was the elections admin; Trump would have easily won it by 133%.

It is clear she violated the law and I have no idea why the Texas Sec. Of State will claim that she didn't break the law. Maybe it's time we get rid of the Sec of State too. This is the only way you can guarantee that elections will be fair; you have to replace all of these people with patriots who will make sure the right person wins as prescribed by the Constitution. How Texas ever allowed these election boards and election officials to run our elections is beyond me; the state legislature and/or governor should decide if the right candidate won; not elections boards, not rigged voting machines and not fraudulent voters.
Oh my...the damn fucking lying manipulative dems spinning shit for propaganda again. What a bunch of assholes--lib media, lib trolls, and now corrupt lib election administrators.

I research before I post----the above is absolutely accurate in regards to this story--or should I say propaganda?

Key tip offs is that this story is spread out through all the dem sites in a flash---same story word for word with no other counter articles out. And always talking about poor wittle Carew and how great she is BUT never explaining exactly why the Hood County residents would feel that she was cheating exactly which you know is a BIG RED FLAG. Propublica being the writer or co-writer whatever they are claiming should also be a BIG RED FLAG as it always gives out Dem propaganda.

After about 20 articles, I finally ran across in a pro dem article a bit piece about why they feel that this idiot was cheating...it was because she was fucking the ballots numbering system which is used to prevent fraud. Apparently, she is against numbering ballots as they come consecutively---instead assigning random numbers which makes it impossible to track and count accurately. No one on the up and up and would do this.

Carew is a temporary professional elections administrator who was hired 2 1/2 months before the election. What's hilliarious is that Austin has a whole group dedicated to pushing these temporary administrators ignoring election laws and hoping to spread their influence out across the nation----but none of the lib articles will mention this groups name which austin being austin would be california communist lib pushing election corruption that make it impossible to tract cheating. This group hired Carew immediately as she was being forced out...or she has always worked for them. The lib articles aren't giving much details for obvious reasons.

Hood country is getting rid of these temp unelected election administrators and placing the responsibility under people who work for the government and can be held more accountable to the people of the county...not some lib group trying to make it harder to track cheating.

Seems she is following the law and Conservatives want to replace her with a partisan Republican based on unfounded conspiracies

Her critics sought to abolish her position and give her duties to an elected county clerk who has used social media to promote baseless allegations of widespread election fraud. Critics accused Carew of harboring a secret liberal agenda and of violating a decades-old elections law, despite assurances from the Texas secretary of state that she was complying with Texas election rules."
Nothing is unfounded. That shit happened and has yet to be properly investigated or decimated to the American public because of censorship and a corrupt media. There were not state hearings over nothing you award winning lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back