Election Forfeit?

We need to stop the Democrats from obstructing a duly elected President based on false accusations. I propose a penalty that would force Democrats to sit out the next election. Maybe that would stop them from trying to execute a coup and thwart their illegal and blatant power grab.

We have seen them foist false accusations of treason (Trump/Russia collusion), false accusations of obstruction of justice and now, they are trying to convince everyone that impeachment is needed because of their made up story about a phone call.

Anyways, I say make them sit out the next election.
What is the false acussation? Oh and while you are at it, show me a politician on the left who uses the word treason which has a specific meaning under the law, a word that Trump btw has used plenty of times to describe Democrats.

And also show how impeachment is a coup. If you insist on using words that have legal meaning and propose penalties on false accusation, please substanciate yours. Seems only fair.
Democrats don't like using the word treason because it opens a can of worms on their own actions.
That's a deflection. This OP stated that he wanted to impose penalties on Democrats for issuing false accusations. I merely asked him, or you if you feel so inclined, to substanciate. First his claim about what Dems did. Second the claims made by this president who is using the language that the poster is accusing the Dems of using. Like coup and treason.

If your central assertion is that false accusations warrant an exclusion from elections, those are fair request.
He knows no better.
you leftist know there is no reason for impeachment but one changing the election results of 2016

What is the false acussation? Oh and while you are at it, show me a politician on the left who uses the word treason which has a specific meaning under the law, a word that Trump btw has used plenty of times to describe Democrats.

And also show how impeachment is a coup. If you insist on using words that have legal meaning and propose penalties on false accusation, please substanciate yours. Seems only fair.
Democrats don't like using the word treason because it opens a can of worms on their own actions.
That's a deflection. This OP stated that he wanted to impose penalties on Democrats for issuing false accusations. I merely asked him, or you if you feel so inclined, to substanciate. First his claim about what Dems did. Second the claims made by this president who is using the language that the poster is accusing the Dems of using. Like coup and treason.

If your central assertion is that false accusations warrant an exclusion from elections, those are fair request.
It's not a deflection when it's true
When the media abuses it's first amendment right they should lose that right just like when a gun owner abuses his second amendment right he should lose that right.
Still deflecting and yes it is a deflection. I engaged the central assertion of the OP. You now have twice gone of in a tangent that's the opposite of what the poster of this OP claims. If you don't want to engage what I'm saying that is fine. Refrain from answering than altogheter.
shut the fuck up about your goddamn whiny ass deflection. it's only a deflection to you because you can't handle the goddamn truth
What truth have you given? I have asked, nicely I might add to provide ANY example of a Democratic politician calling what Trump did treasanous. I also asked, again nicely to provide justification for the times Trump called someone on the left treasanous and an impeachment proceeding " a coup". These are not my words but those of the original poster. I ask these questions because I want this poster to defend his claims and prove that he's willing to hold the person he supports to his stated standard.

You have chosen here to interject yourself into the conversation by not answering either question. That is either a deflection, or a serious reading comprehension problem. Either way I suggest you refrain from answering now or answer these 2 questions.

You could of course tell me to shut up again. Not entirely sure how you propose to enforce this upon me, but as I already admitted I'm no stranger to fools errands.

We need to stop the Democrats from obstructing a duly elected President based on false accusations. I propose a penalty that would force Democrats to sit out the next election. Maybe that would stop them from trying to execute a coup and thwart their illegal and blatant power grab.

We have seen them foist false accusations of treason (Trump/Russia collusion), false accusations of obstruction of justice and now, they are trying to convince everyone that impeachment is needed because of their made up story about a phone call.

Anyways, I say make them sit out the next election.

He knows no better.
you leftist know there is no reason for impeachment but one changing the election results of 2016
On the contrary. I think a president using his office to personally ask an ally currently in a war and dependant on the US to investigate his political rival a very good reason. So did Alexander Hamilton.

It's not a deflection when it's true
When the media abuses it's first amendment right they should lose that right just like when a gun owner abuses his second amendment right he should lose that right.
Still deflecting and yes it is a deflection. I engaged the central assertion of the OP. You now have twice gone of in a tangent that's the opposite of what the poster of this OP claims. If you don't want to engage what I'm saying that is fine. Refrain from answering than altogheter.
shut the fuck up about your goddamn whiny ass deflection. it's only a deflection to you because you can't handle the goddamn truth
What truth have you given? I have asked, nicely I might add to provide ANY example of a Democratic politician calling what Trump did treasanous. I also asked, again nicely to provide justification for the times Trump called someone on the left treasanous and an impeachment proceeding " a coup". These are not my words but those of the original poster. I ask these questions because I want this poster to defend his claims and prove that he's willing to hold the person he supports to his stated standard.

You have chosen here to interject yourself into the conversation by not answering either question. That is either a deflection, or a serious reading comprehension problem. Either way I suggest you refrain from answering now or answer these 2 questions.

You could of course tell me to shut up again. Not entirely sure how you propose to enforce this upon me, but as I already admitted I'm no stranger to fools errands.

He knows no better.
On the contrary. I think a president using his office to personally ask an ally currently in a war and dependant on the US to investigate his political rival a very good reason. So did Alexander Hamilton.
No one wants to hear about your conspiratorially delusions. I was also wondering how you were going to make me shut up when you told me to shut up. See how that works?

We just need to follow the Constitution. You know, the law of the Land. The Laws that you Rumpsters use as toilet paper when it suits you. Get used to it. You are being forced to follow it right now. And your whining is entertaining.

Will you be as entertained when the Supreme Court has a 7-2 conservative majority? If the democrats win the WH, they will hold it to the current 5-4 conservative majority. If Trump wins he will be replacing Ginsburg and Breyer. This was a very bad move politically on such flimsy evidence. It is going to rally the GOP base.

you confuse the Party of the Rump with the GOP. I used to be part of the GOP before it went insane and was hijacked by the Party of the Rump. The GOP does not exist right now in any meaningful means. So please stop calling yourselves Republicans, GOP or Conservatives because you are none of those. You are the Party of the Rump.

Forum List

Back