Election Forfeit?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
We need to stop the Democrats from obstructing a duly elected President based on false accusations. I propose a penalty that would force Democrats to sit out the next election. Maybe that would stop them from trying to execute a coup and thwart their illegal and blatant power grab.

We have seen them foist false accusations of treason (Trump/Russia collusion), false accusations of obstruction of justice and now, they are trying to convince everyone that impeachment is needed because of their made up story about a phone call.

Anyways, I say make them sit out the next election.

Last edited:
They're still trying to get a do-over for the 2016 election.

51Gc8hiyihL._SX425_.jpg

We just need to follow the Constitution. You know, the law of the Land. The Laws that you Rumpsters use as toilet paper when it suits you. Get used to it. You are being forced to follow it right now. And your whining is entertaining.

We just need to follow the Constitution. You know, the law of the Land. The Laws that you Rumpsters use as toilet paper when it suits you. Get used to it. You are being forced to follow it right now. And your whining is entertaining.

No that’s the Democrats who shot on the Constitution. They want to rip it up. Your Demtards in NY made it illegal to say Illegal Alien. Who is pissing on the first and second amendment. Yes liberal scumbags like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No that’s the Democrats who shot on the Constitution. They want to rip it up. Your Demtards in NY made it illegal to say Illegal Alien. Who is pissing on the first and second amendment. Yes liberal scumbags like you.

Wow, another "Hey, look over there" episode.

Says the retards who want to erase the first and second amendment's.
Leftards wrapped in the flag is pretty old and low especially when thier motto is by any means neccessary

Typical. Truth hurts you libtards.

Like the second amendment and free speech you guys hate so much? Lol

..ROFL!

You're confusing Democrats with "Rumpsters", dummy!

Keep trolling... ;)

..ROFL

Another fail from you!

bye-bye

Says the retards who want to erase the first and second amendment's.
Leftards wrapped in the flag is pretty old and low especially when thier motto is by any means neccessary

Keep deflecting. your "Hey, look over there" is noted. But we ain't falling for it. Get ready for a mighty bumpy ride, cupcake.

..ROFL!

You're confusing Democrats with "Rumpsters", dummy!

Keep trolling... ;)

Noper, got it right. Just keep deflecting, there cupcake. But we ain't buying it this time. And for many that used to back Rump, it's just too damned embarrassing to continue anymore. But you just go ahead if you wish.

..ROFL

Another fail from you!

bye-bye

Does that mean you are placing me on ignore? Or does that mean you are leaving USMB? Either one works for me.

So your pro second amendment ...I'm sure they'll keep that in mind next time you're being a nazi on a 2and amendment thread ...cool

Attachments

• 3belcu.jpg
    3belcu.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 132

Will you be as entertained when the Supreme Court has a 7-2 conservative majority? If the democrats win the WH, they will hold it to the current 5-4 conservative majority. If Trump wins he will be replacing Ginsburg and Breyer. This was a very bad move politically on such flimsy evidence. It is going to rally the GOP base.

Talk about projection. Pot, meet fucking kettle!

The Constitution does not allow for the impeachment of a President seeking information about the undermining of an American election nor does it allow for the impeachment of a President looking into corrupt private deals like with an American Vice President (Biden) using his offical position to take heat off his son and get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was looking into corruption of a foreign company with ties to Biden's son Hunter. We need to follow the Constitution and stop this kind of shit.

Last edited:
I propose a penalty that would force Democrats to sit out the next election.
Tramp's desperation is sinking in to his Chumps!

Who is 'Tramp' ? Let's see, Kamala Harris?...(fucked Willie Brown for a cush government job), Biden who fucked the American People when he used our money and our Vice Presidency to cover his drug-addled son in a bad deal with a foreign government? Pochantas who would literally FUCK an Indian to get preferred treatment? Hillary, the whore who used the DNC and our FISA court for her own private vendetta against Trump? You Democrats are such whores. LOL

Forum List

Back