Election day is 9 days away....joe biden ends campaigning for the day well before noon. Yeah, he should run the country......not!

It's clear what the objective is. GOP will be obsolete if Trump loses. Worse, the power of the Communists will be unrivaled. Their activities in HK, South China Sea, near Taiwan, the screws that put to businesses today, that will all pale in comparison to what they have planned.

I wonder if there will even be soldiers willing to go to war for the West, the Might of China will expand so broadly and with little rivalry, it will be akin to Germany rolling into Europe.

I will support whoever wins but I have little doubt a Harris/Biden admin will be nothing but a placeholder for Chinas interests. President Xi will be dancing and quite happy that his Belt Road initiative will be back on track, and they won't be gentle about it. Just as they have openly threatened Canadian citizens in HK.

Notice this influence it's all one direction.
China expands their influence and power into America, not vice versa. Only exporting of wealth TO China. Thanks to poor leaders who have little concern for State Nations anymore. Do they think China is going to relinquish their nation?

It's clear what the objective is. GOP will be obsolete if Trump loses. Worse, the power of the Communists will be unrivaled. Their activities in HK, South China Sea, near Taiwan, the screws that put to businesses today, that will all pale in comparison to what they have planned.

I wonder if there will even be soldiers willing to go to war for the West, the Might of China will expand so broadly and with little rivalry, it will be akin to Germany rolling into Europe.

I will support whoever wins but I have little doubt a Harris/Biden admin will be nothing but a placeholder for Chinas interests. President Xi will be dancing and quite happy that his Belt Road initiative will be back on track, and they won't be gentle about it. Just as they have openly threatened Canadian citizens in HK.

Notice this influence it's all one direction. China expands their influence and power into America, not vice versa. Only exporting of wealth TO China. Thanks to poor leaders who have little concern for State Nations anymore. Do they think China is going to relinquish their nation?
It makes all the sense as to why we (at strategic timing) got the covid-19 from China. Was it on purpose ? Trump said we will get to the bottom of it. I hope so.

Notice this influence it's all one direction. China expands their influence and power into America, not vice versa. Only exporting of wealth TO China. Thanks to poor leaders who have little concern for State Nations anymore. Do they think China is going to relinquish their nation?
Amen !
I second that motion.

It makes all the sense as to why we (at strategic timing) got the covid-19 from China. Was it on purpose ? Trump said we will get to the bottom of it. I hope so.
I believe the world knows it was done intentionally.
All evidence indicates the CCP had very bad intentions.
China planned on the WHO, and other scientist$$$, to back their play, and so when Trump shut travel down early, that screwed up the plan.
The fact is, if Trump hadnt shut travel down early, we would be in much worse shape than we are now.

Joe biden doesn't have the energy, the intelligence, the character, the morals, or the competence to be President...

He just called an end to his day....before noon, 9 days out from the election......

Well, look what happens when Xi let's him out to talk!

"Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system. You see what's happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated"

Last edited:
And I bet he doesn't have the energy to sit on his golden toilet until the wee hours of the morning tweeting nonsense like Gen. Bone Spurs either.
I think its better for trump to conduct the nations business sitting on the crapper than bill clinton in the oval office getting a blow job

Joe biden doesn't have the energy, the intelligence, the character, the morals, or the competence to be President...

He just called an end to his day....before noon, 9 days out from the election......

He can't even run his own family, and if he doesn't even care about his own sons health, how is he supposed to care about your families?
We know of a Democrat sicophant working at a company, and amazingly he wants to do the very same thing (run something or someone), yet his family has fallen completely a part, and all sorts of trouble has been a part of his life, but he thinks that he can instruct or tell grown human beings how to vote, do their jobs, and who they should support. It's flat outright amazing. The guy is bipolar I think, because one minute he's a seemingly good guy, but he quickly turns on people that don't deserve it in a heartbeat. Otherwise he can't be trusted.

Biden could become the first part time president in US history. :oops:

Part time would be a step up from the "no time" one that we have now. He's never had any interest in actually being President of the United States. Just campaigning for it constantly.
Must be talking about Obama, except when he was trying to start a racist revolution, then he was all EARS and mouth in his attempt or should I say contempt.

As oppose to the executive time president who spends his MORNINGS watching TV?
Or Obama who decided other things were more important than paying his respects to fallen American's. Remember ?

As oppose to the executive time president who spends his MORNINGS watching TV?
You don't have any idea what Trump does in the mornings, all you know is what don lemon blows up your lying ass.

Plugs is getting a little older now, and probably just watching family videos, thinking about the good old days...

Like videos of him and his daughter showering together, as she called it "inappropriately"...

Or videos of Hunted raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese children...

You know..... family stuff!

New Topics

Forum List

Back