Election Day! Hear ye! Hear ye!

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
Psalm-2-Verse-4p.png

I woke up this morning relaxed, happy, without a trace of trepidation about today's election. I had expected to wake up with at least some anxiety, because someone said that if I didn't admit to having anxiety on November 8th, I'd be lying. It's November 8th, I'm not anxious and no, I'm not lying. I feel relieved, happy, and at peace!

What does that mean?

It means I know that God is up to something big! It means that my trust isn't in the outcome of this election but rather in the One who is in control of all things. As I write this I can just picture God sitting on His throne this morning laughing at Hillary Clinton. I'm laughing with Him today! In fact, I feel God is inviting all of his children to laugh with Him today! To laugh with him at the wicked who actually believe they are getting away with something! As if God could not see what they are doing even at this very moment!

How stupid could these people be?

Whatever is coming for Hillary Clinton, it's long overdue. I'm thankful to God for being who He is. A Righteous Judge and my heavenly Father. The All powerful, One true God, Creator of Heaven and Earth and the One who will judge the earth, everything in it, everything below it, because He reigns.

Reflecting on what I had prayed about concerning Hillary Clinton, I asked God specifically to expose Hillary Clinton and reveal who she really was to the American people. That was my sincere prayer and today He is reminding me that he hears my prayers and answers them.

Does it get any better than that?

God has exposed who Hillary Clinton is. He has also exposed the people involved in her inner circle and those inside their inner circle. The names of those people listed on Wikileaks emails are real names and their photographs, job titles, co-workers and other details of their lives can be found on the internet. Those names lead to other names and the trail becomes a road map to finding the children who need to be rescued. God is good!

These people have been exposed and anyone who reads the Wikileaks pedophile codes - decoded - will know that these people are involved in child sex crimes. Even the realtor who was contacting John Podesta to warn him about a "pizza map" he had left behind at the house they were using. Her name is now out there! Ms. Tate has been exposed!

Ms.Tate works for a real estate company while allowing her friends to use the homes of real estate clients who have no idea that their homes are being used for child sex parties. This is not the end of the story! It's only the beginning! God's judgment is falling! Hallelujah!

When the authorities refuse to do what they are supposed to be doing, that is when God steps in and renders his own judgment.

As this occurred to me this morning, it became clear that though the US Military, the FBI, NYPD and others may feel overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of the crimes the Clinton's committed who appear to be getting away with it, we must realize that when the FBI and NYPD were told to stand down, God was in it. It was as if God allowed the wicked to shut it down because He is about to shut them down and render His verdict.

Hallelujah to the King of kings and Lord of lords!

I found myself wondering if they will know it is God's judgment when it hits them or if they will just write it off as something that just went terribly wrong. If the source of the mercy they have received thus far is hidden from their sight, how much more so the source of their judgment? God's judgment is hanging over their heads today like a Sword. He knows their day is coming. For some, it could be today!

dafb9c03d7e57af9e64da79253452d6e.jpg

There is another day that will also come, a day when the wicked will stand before God and answer for their crimes against God, against innocent children and adults.

My conscience is clear in having spoken up for these little victims, for the adult victims, the missing persons, the crimes of Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and the evil Obama Administration.

My conscience is clear because I have defended the truth and have spoken out against the wicked exposing their evil works.

I have no regrets.

I feel good this morning! Exceptionally good!
I know this morning that the Lord is still on the throne! God is in control.
God is on his throne today laughing at the wicked today. I'm laughing with him!

I rejoice in the victory of Jesus Christ, My King and My Savior.
I rejoice in His goodness, His mercy and His judgment.

Today is the day the Lord has made and we should rejoice in it. It's a beautiful day. It's a day of relief, peace and resting in God! Let God encourage you today with his Word, America!

Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. Psalm 37:34,35,36

2268205752_3a74b8c887.jpg

Last edited:
I have been praying for Trump to become a President for several months. And I know quite a few people (from different countries!) have been praying for him too.

I think, today if Clinton wins (I mean if Soros arranges her "victory"), it will be God's official announcement of the end of the world because that what the Globalists' victory would be.

Last edited:
I have been praying for Trump to become a President for several months. And I know quite a few people (from different countries!) have been praying for him too.

I think, today if Clinton wins, it will be God's official announcement of the end of the world because that what the Globalists' victory would be.
It is not a final election and Hillary would probably "only" continue the current course. In so far we have no additional threat but a chance to quit this.

I think, today if Clinton wins (I mean if Soros arranges her "victory"), it will be God's official announcement of the end of the world because that what the Globalists' victory would be.
I will share my secret with you as I have prayed too. When I prayed? I knew without a doubt that what I asked God for? Was already mine. That is the secret to my prayer life. Whenever I feel my faith for the answer has arrived, I ask. This time, Stratford? I asked BIG. Very, Very BIG.

It's not the wicked who are going to determine the outcome, it's not even the machines or forged ballots that will determine the outcome. It is the prayers of God's people that is going to determine the outcome, Stratford. Prayer moves the Hand of God and what can stop the Hand of God? Amen?

Last edited:
One of the most controversial elections to date.

Makes even me want to pray.

I think, today if Clinton wins, it will be God's official announcement of the end of the world because that what the Globalists' victory would be.
It is not a final election and Hillary would probably "only" continue the current course. In so far we have no additional threat but a chance to quit this.

Actually, I only agree with the first part of your post.

If Trump wins, him and Putin will clean Syria from terrorists in just a few month (terrorists will automatically lose all their support from Washington). Also Trump will allow Ukrainian people decide the fate of their country by themselves, without any Washington support of the current anti-constitutional Nazi regime. All that just by itself will save millions of lives.

On the other hand, Clinton's bosses and donors (Saudis, Soros,....) may make her go to war with Russia. And if that happens, I don't think anybody will feel safe regardless of the continent he or she lives.

So, unlike before, it will be the huge difference for the future of the world.

If Trump wins, him and Putin will clean Syria from terrorists in just a few month (terrorists will automatically lose all their support from Washington). Also Trump will allow Ukrainian people decide the fate of their country by themselves, without any Washington support of the current anti-constitutional Nazi regime. All that just by itself will save millions of lives.

On the other hand, Clinton's bosses and donors (Saudis, Soros,....) may make her go to war with Russia. And if that happens, I don't think anybody will feel safe regardless of the continent he or she lives.

could not have said ti better.

One cannot just go to war with Russia. I don´t think they want war with Russia, they won´t profit but only from a cold war.

I am sure God is sick of hearing prayers about the election...
the

I will share my secret with you as I have prayed too. When I prayed? I knew without a doubt that what I asked God for? Was already mine. That is the secret to my prayer life. Whenever I feel my faith for the answer has arrived, I ask. This time, Stratford? I asked BIG. Very, Very BIG.

It's not the wicked who are going to determine the outcome, it's not even the machines or forged ballots that will determine the outcome. It is the prayers of God's people that is going to determine the outcome, Stratford. Prayer moves the Hand of God and what can stop the Hand of God? Amen?

the world is too fucked up for there to be a god.

the

the world is too fucked up for there to be a god.

that was how when I became an adult that I figured out its just a myth that was created in the western world to give americans hope to cling onto,they had to have something to get them through the depressing moments. family from family generations have been programmed their whole lives to believe that from their parent and their parent before them because of that.

God never gets tired of hearing the voice of His children. What good Father would ever get sick of hearing the sound of their own child's voice?

Stratford, while you were sleeping God answered our prayers! Donald Trump is now our new President and Mike Pence is our new Vice President. I praise His holy Name this morning. He is truly a wonderful God. Full of compassion, mercy and kindness. What a wonderful opportunity we have been granted to have a new start. I pray the American people will realize what God did for us this morning. He saved us from going over the cliff. We came very, very close. I pray to God that the American people never forget just how close we came.

Have a wonderful morning, Stratford.

I was not sleeping! Thanks God!!!!! Thank you, Mrs. M, for praying and for the correct prediction!!!! (In fact, I was thinking about you for a couple of hours when it was not clear who gets Pennsylvania).

Thank you all, who were praying for defeating the Globalists!!! Thank you all who were fighting to defeat the Globalists!!!

All the people, have wonderful four years!!!!!

Forum List

Back