Election Day Empty Chair Countdown – Day 16

images

by Fuzzy Slippers @ » Election Day Empty Chair Countdown

Each day until Election Day we will feature a previously unpublished photo sent in by a Legal Insurrection reader on National Empty Chair Day, September 3, 2012.

The countdown continues with 16 days to go.

Today’s Empty Chair photos were all taken by Glenn in Ohio (note: not “Oiho” as the Empty Chair Prez spells it). They are all so good that I couldn’t pick just one.

First up, the Empty Chair in the empty field begs for a caption:
fieldchair.jpg

“Field of Obama’s Dreams of His Father”? Maybe “You didn’t build that, so no, they won’t come”?

Next up is the Empty Chair in the outhouse.

pooperChair.jpg

I’m not sure how I’d caption this, but the message seems rather clear.

Next up, is the Empty Chair “gone fishing . . . ”
fishingEmptyChair.jpg

. . . for votes, perhaps? Or maybe for discounted donations?

And finally, my favorite of Glenn’s Empty Chair photos:

Slidingemptychair.jpg

Especially fitting now that the Empty Chair’s poll numbers are slip sliding away. But maybe this needs a fiscal cliff caption?

:clap2:

Maybe the dork placing the chairs everywhere forgot to vote?

Scoreboard.

Election Day Empty Chair Countdown – The Day Before The Day

by Fuzzy Slippers » Election Day Empty Chair Countdown

Each day until Election Day we will feature a previously unpublished photo sent in by a Legal Insurrection reader on National Empty Chair Day, September 3, 2012.

The countdown continues with 1 day to go.

Today’s Empty Chair photo comes to us from Judi in Illinois.

Hello-from-Lake-Zurich-Illinois.jpg

Tomorrow’s the big day and we’ll find out whether or not a man of substance, humility, intellect, and ability “fills” that Empty Chair.

I think the joke was on you...Romney was going to be in the chair 1/20/13? Apparently the wish will come true because it's not in the White House. Dumbass.

Election Day Empty Chair Countdown – The Day

by Fuzzy Slippers @ » Election Day Empty Chair Countdown

The countdown continues with 0 days to go.

Today’s great Empty Chair photo comes to us from Melanie in Wisconsin who writes, “I did the sign myself. Pretty proud of it, I have stage 4 lung cancer and also had a fusion done on my neck 3 weeks ago. It just about killed me!”

Melanie-in-Wisconsin.jpg

The sign is awesome! Thank you, Melanie, for your amazing patriotism. And thank you, LI readers, for all of your amazing photos and patriotism.

Well, I’m off to the polls, then dropping by Chick-Fil-A for some good chicken and to show my continued support.

I want to thank Professor Jacobson for the opportunity to post this series and every LI reader who submitted photos and joined the fun.

:badgrin::clap2::clap2::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::badgrin:

Forum List

Back