Election Day antics...It Has Begun...

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I don't know if its funny or sad, but it looks like its the fraud and intimidation is in full swing. Just goes to show you how much Dems despise democracy and the freedom of everyone to vote:

In New Jersey, Republican Tom Kean Jr.'s campaign office was reportedly vandalized. A chain and padlock was placed on the front door and keys were broken off in the locks at the side entrances.

"It appears the Democrats have already resorted to Election Day dirty tricks," said Kean campaign manager Evan Kozlow, who said the "desperate ploys" will not prevent the campaign "from informing voters that Bob Menendez is under federal criminal investigation and is unfit to serve in the United States Senate."

Graffiti that included a Communist-style hammer and sickle along with the name of Rep. Curt Weldon, R-Pa., was spray-painted on an overpass and a department store outside Springfield. Weldon's campaign accused backers of Democratic challenger Joe Sestak.

In New Jersey, voters in at least seven jurisdictions attempting to vote for Republican Kean and found their machines "locked" for Menendez, according to GOP Committee attorney Mark Sheridan, who called it a "disturbing and developing trend" emerging at the polls.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227823,00.html

Same thing happened in 04 to a much greater extent. some Republicans even retalitated.

Bah, I'm sure both sides have done their fair share of vandalism. It's only sad and childish.

Aye, but it is much more consistant with Dems. And it has everything to do with their elitest mindset.

its common knowledge that there are not that many stupid Americans in the United States to win the election for Bush. So for him to win it had to be fixed because the only ones who voted for him are stupid people.

its common knowledge that there are not that many stupid Americans in the United States to win the election for Bush. So for him to win it had to be fixed because the only ones who voted for him are stupid people.

Right. It would have been much smarter to vote for a man who ran his campaign on a hypocritical, controversial, 35 years in the past war record.:smoke:

I had to rep you UP for the same reason I'd applaud John Kerry speaking in public. The more you say, the better everyone who's NOT a Democrat sounds!

Unfortunately for you America is speaking differently. America is saying :finger3: you to Republicans because the Democrats just took the house. Gottal love that. Looks like America is finally realizing that Bush never had a plan and they tired of his crap, thus they are voting democrat. At the least we have a split govt which will put Bush to the test. Thank god. As Jim Carey would say...

Aaaaa...Louuuuuuuuu...ssssssssss..eeeeerrrrrrrr...

LOSER !!!!! :mm: :thup:

Unfortunately for you America is speaking differently. America is saying :finger3: you to Republicans because they just took the house. Gottal love that. Looks like America is finally realizing that Bush never had a plan and they tired of his crap, thus they are voting democrat. At the least we have a split govt which will put Bush to the test. Thank god. As Jim Carey would say...

Most of the Dems who won House seats are not liberal. They may vote to increase the minimum wage but they will not vote to cut and run from Iraq

It looks like Republicans will hold the Senate which means GRIDLOCK

Unfortunately for you America is speaking differently. America is saying :finger3: you to Republicans because the Democrats just took the house. Gottal love that. Looks like America is finally realizing that Bush never had a plan and they tired of his crap, thus they are voting democrat. At the least we have a split govt which will put Bush to the test. Thank god. As Jim Carey would say...

Wake up. Nobody is voting FOR Democrats. If conservatives aren't voting Republican, they're voting for change. Hope they get their money's worth.

I still recall the LAST Democrat Congress. It wasn't worth a shit and couldn't accomplish a thing.

Most of the Dems who won House seats are not liberal. They may vote to increase the minimum wage but they will not vote to cut and run from Iraq

It looks like Republicans will hold the Senate which means GRIDLOCK

The Senate race is going to come down to the end. Tennessee is probably a republican lock. But Mizzou is still to close to call, Montana is an early dem lead, and Virginia is razor close. From 94%-97% Webb cut his deficit from nearly 30,000 to 11,000. With 3% left to report...this baby is not over.

Im awake Gunny are you ?? People are not voting Democrat ?? Umm Ok...perhaps you might want to look at the news dumb ass...Dems just took the house..Now tell me again how people arent voting democrat ? Please im very interested.

Wake up. Nobody is voting FOR Democrats. If conservatives aren't voting Republican, they're voting for change. Hope they get their money's worth.

I still recall the LAST Democrat Congress. It wasn't worth a shit and couldn't accomplish a thing.

I don't care who is voting Democrat. If conservative voters are voting for change, so be it. Either way, it gives us a chance to win over a lot of voters. Opportunity is all you can ask for, and tonight America provided it.

Its kind of funny that on the same day voters in Virginia banned gay marriage, the Republican party got bent over and ass-raped.

I don't care who is voting Democrat. If conservative voters are voting for change, so be it. Either way, it gives us a chance to win over a lot of voters. Opportunity is all you can ask for, and tonight America provided it.

Its kind of funny that on the same day voters in Virginia banned gay marriage, the Republican party got bent over and ass-raped.

Ass raped? I believe Allen has won. 97% in and he's up by 7000 votes. Small margin but a win is a win.

Ass raped? I believe Allen has won. 97% in and he's up by 7000 votes. Small margin but a win is a win.

It does not look like the Dems will take the Senate

The Washington Post has taken back their call that Steele has lost in Md

Forum List

Back