Election aftermath analysis.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Regardless of how America’s last fraudulent presidential election went, reality still exits in the world and a nuclear button could be in the hands of a Forrest Gump leader that at his best, does not know what day it is, what month it is, or what year it is. His brainwashed supporters, still reeling from cultish proselytizing at the hands of permanent Washington, feel they can now rest easy after four years of programmed mindlessness that drove them to drool.

In the most advanced technological age in modern memory, a wooden dummy could now sit comically on the lap of government, global, and corporate ventriloquism. A targeted president that incited the people to question the second and third homes of the US political elite is likely removed by the votes of millions of down-to-earth cemetery residents in league with a hostile Postal Service that saw the current leader as a threat to unionized snail mail. It happened in broad daylight with breathtaking speed.

The danger was dealt with swiftly by the Department of Justice, the FBI, and the CIA and at last, the foolish people were taught that might makes right. It was incredibly simple to pull off. If the voting system did not produce the desired result, the power mongers just corrupted the system until it did. The former Soviet Union did not die off, it just packed up and moved here.

The national media and the American educational apparatus were eagerly on board apparently like the Postal Service, for future considerations. This is the doorway to totalitarianism because the people will never trust the vote again. Once the vote is taken away the people must choose to shrivel to their fate or act. A sleeping giant may be stirring.

This is not Europe. When Yogi Berra said: “It ain’t over till it’s over” his pocket philosophy was written in the stars. If the umpires make a farce of the game then maybe it is time to get new umpires. Something is coming here, something really big. The people are not going to let businesses die while borders are thrown open to replace them with more cooperative serfs.

What looks like the end is actually the beginning. Washington is our Bastille, and a storm is brewing. The rakes and pitchforks are lined up and ready. The Sun also rises.

Last edited:
Regardless of how America’s last fraudulent presidential election went, reality still exits in the world and a nuclear button could be in the hands of a Forrest Gump leader that at his best, does not know what day it is, what month it is, or what year it is. His brainwashed supporters, still reeling from cultish proselytizing at the hands of permanent Washington, feel they can now rest easy after four years of programmed mindlessness that drove them to drool.

In the most advanced technological age in modern memory, a wooden dummy could now sit comically on the lap of government, global, and corporate ventriloquism. A targeted president that incited the people to question the second and third homes of the US political elite is likely removed by the votes of millions of down-to-earth cemetery residents in league with a hostile Postal Service that saw the current leader as a threat to unionized snail mail. It happened in broad daylight with breathtaking speed.

The danger was dealt with swiftly by the Department of Justice, the FBI, and the CIA and at last, the foolish people were taught that might makes right. It was incredibly simple to pull off. If the voting system did not produce the desired result, the power mongers just corrupted the system until it did. The former Soviet Union did not die off, it just packed up and moved here.

The national media and the American educational apparatus were eagerly on board apparently like the Postal Service, for future considerations. This is the doorway to totalitarianism because the people will never trust the vote again. Once the vote is taken away the people must choose to shrivel to their fate or act. A sleeping giant may be stirring.

This is not Europe. When Yogi Berra said: “It ain’t over till it’s over” his pocket philosophy was written in the stars. If the umpires make a farce of the game then maybe it is time to get new umpires. Something is coming here, something really big. The people are not going let businesses die while borders are thrown open to replace them with more cooperative serfs.

What looks like the end is actually the beginning. Washington is our Bastille, and a storm is brewing. The rakes and pitchforks are lined up and ready. The Sun also rises.
Troubled times for sure.
If the voting system did not produce the desired result, the power mongers just corrupted the system until it did.
No doubt about that, and I believe Trump anticipated this much.
I believe we can work through this, and we now know our voting system must change.

I think the election itself worked great. Finally more people voted. I will say I am open to anything that makes voting even more inclusive.
Great to see the under-30 group turnout increase to 55%. Both of our daughters couldn't wait to vote.

This "aftermath" boils down to 2 possibilities. Either (a) we just experienced a massive conspiracy of historic proportions perpetrated against one of The Greatest Presidents of All Time, victimized by the Deep State, the Evil Media, the Evil Democrats and the commies, or (b) these folks are buying into everything being said by people who make a living lying to them.

I'm guessing (b).

I think the election itself worked great. Finally more people voted. I will say I am open to anything that makes voting even more inclusive.
Inclusive? Oh, I guess those dead people would have gone for Biden anyway.

I'm for more people participating. I'm not interested in your fantasies.

Great to see the under-30 group turnout increase to 55%. Both of our daughters couldn't wait to vote.

This "aftermath" boils down to 2 possibilities. Either (a) we just experienced a massive conspiracy of historic proportions perpetrated against one of The Greatest Presidents of All Time, or (b) these folks are buying into everything being said by people who make a living lying to them.

I'm guessing (b).

My daughter got to vote in her first election. From what she said many of her friends were voting also. That's great. Hopefully they won't be making the same stupid mistakes the generations before them have.

This "aftermath" boils down to 2 possibilities. Either (a) we just experienced a massive conspiracy of historic proportions perpetrated against one of The Greatest Presidents of All Time, or (b) these folks are buying into everything being said by people who make a living lying to them.

I'm guessing (b).

My daughter got to vote in her first election. From what she said many of her friends were voting also. That's great. Hopefully they won't be making the same stupid mistakes the generations before them have.
Well, that's the thing. Look at what we're leaving them. Maybe they have some better ideas.

They just did. Shows that the old saying about the apple and the tree is true.

Some should not procreate.

This is not Europe. When Yogi Berra said: “It ain’t over till it’s over” his pocket philosophy was written in the stars. If the umpires make a farce of the game then maybe it is time to get new umpires. Something is coming here, something really big. The people are not going let businesses die while borders are thrown open to replace them with more cooperative serfs.

This is all fiction.jpg

My daughter voted for Biden. I did not. My daughter was completely turned against Trump when that entire "grab them by the................." thing came out, just the same as many of her friends.

Young people are far more open today. They don't "Hate" on people "different" than them. The GOP loses the next generation if they insist on clinging to this.

ANOTHER absolutely FANTASTIC POST, Ray. Thank you SO much for your incredible insight.

You got THAT right....................................:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

This is not Europe. When Yogi Berra said: “It ain’t over till it’s over” his pocket philosophy was written in the stars. If the umpires make a farce of the game then maybe it is time to get new umpires. Something is coming here, something really big. The people are not going to let businesses die while borders are thrown open to replace them with more cooperative serfs.

There was nothing fraudulent about the election.

In two of the debates "Forrest Gump" ran circles around the blob. He would have done it in 3 debates but your blob chickened out.

ANOTHER absolutely FANTASTIC POST, Ray. Thank you SO much for your incredible insight.
Thanks, I try to state the obvious. It is not as easy as one might thinks.,

Forum List

Back