Electing Certified Idiots & Crooks

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Media mouths never stop telling us that Ted Cruz cannot win the general election. I disagree. Rubio cannot win the general election. Short of nominating “Amnesty for Illegal Aliens” Rubio the Republican nominee is a lock. I expect, and pray, that Ted Cruz will face off against:

196000_5_.jpg

http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-01/196000_5_.jpg

‘Nuff said about the presidential election if you are as bored with the presidential campaigns as am I.

I repeat my oft-stated suggestion: Conservatives should spend all of their efforts and money on congressional races.

Democrat money know that 2016 is a washout. It does not take a political genius to know they have to make a token effort to win the presidency, while most of their effort and money will be spent on winning congressional races —— by hook or by crook.

NOTE: Democrats do not need, or expect, to win a majority in either House. The coming elections look so bad for them they are left with one option only: Steal enough seats in either House to block everything conservatives will try to pass.

First, let me remind readers that Democrats have vast experience in stealing elections. That experience is supported by the tried and true machinery already in place. Instead of assuming their candidates will win on a level playing field, conservatives better prepare to neuter crooked elections.

Sharron Angle is right on the money.

Sharron suffered the devastation of election corruption when she almost defeated Harry Reid in 2010. Illegals voted for Harry Reid. There is evidence that Reid possibly stole the election from Sharron Angle using dead voters, people in prison, and illegals.

XXXXX

Sharron Angle is leading the charge to stop voter fraud, producing “Not On My Watch”, a 90-minute documentary scheduled for nationwide release in theaters June 2016. The documentary will show undeniable evidence of voter fraud and smart ways to stop it. I'm excited, folks.

Angle believes her documentary will be an integral part of a win for Constitutional Conservatism in 2016. She believes it will inspire voters to go to the polls and vote and volunteer to be eyes on the process.

True-the-Vote plans to have 1,000,000 trained citizens as poll watchers in place across America on Election Day 2016.

February 2, 2016
Voter Fraud: We See Dead People
By Lloyd Marcus

Blog: Voter fraud: We see dead people

Finally, Harry Reid’s dirty hands in passing the ACA was enough to beat him; nevertheless, the RNC contributed mightily to Dirty Harry’s reelection in 2010 by simply refusing to give Sharron Angle the support she needed to beat his corrupt machine in Nevada.

Incidentally, the RNC did the same thing to Carly Fiorina in California when they practically reelected a certified idiot —— Barbara Boxer.

Rubio, I think, will be the nominee. He will have a real chance against HRC. More importantly, he will hold the House for the GOP, although the Senate (if Rubio is running) will go 51 or 52 for the Dems.

Media mouths never stop telling us that Ted Cruz cannot win the general election. I disagree. Rubio cannot win the general election. Short of nominating “Amnesty for Illegal Aliens” Rubio the Republican nominee is a lock. I expect, and pray, that Ted Cruz will face off against:

196000_5_.jpg

http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-01/196000_5_.jpg

‘Nuff said about the presidential election if you are as bored with the presidential campaigns as am I.

I repeat my oft-stated suggestion: Conservatives should spend all of their efforts and money on congressional races.

Democrat money know that 2016 is a washout. It does not take a political genius to know they have to make a token effort to win the presidency, while most of their effort and money will be spent on winning congressional races —— by hook or by crook.

NOTE: Democrats do not need, or expect, to win a majority in either House. The coming elections look so bad for them they are left with one option only: Steal enough seats in either House to block everything conservatives will try to pass.

First, let me remind readers that Democrats have vast experience in stealing elections. That experience is supported by the tried and true machinery already in place. Instead of assuming their candidates will win on a level playing field, conservatives better prepare to neuter crooked elections.

Sharron Angle is right on the money.

Sharron suffered the devastation of election corruption when she almost defeated Harry Reid in 2010. Illegals voted for Harry Reid. There is evidence that Reid possibly stole the election from Sharron Angle using dead voters, people in prison, and illegals.

XXXXX

Sharron Angle is leading the charge to stop voter fraud, producing “Not On My Watch”, a 90-minute documentary scheduled for nationwide release in theaters June 2016. The documentary will show undeniable evidence of voter fraud and smart ways to stop it. I'm excited, folks.

Angle believes her documentary will be an integral part of a win for Constitutional Conservatism in 2016. She believes it will inspire voters to go to the polls and vote and volunteer to be eyes on the process.

True-the-Vote plans to have 1,000,000 trained citizens as poll watchers in place across America on Election Day 2016.

February 2, 2016
Voter Fraud: We See Dead People
By Lloyd Marcus

Blog: Voter fraud: We see dead people

Finally, Harry Reid’s dirty hands in passing the ACA was enough to beat him; nevertheless, the RNC contributed mightily to Dirty Harry’s reelection in 2010 by simply refusing to give Sharron Angle the support she needed to beat his corrupt machine in Nevada.

Incidentally, the RNC did the same thing to Carly Fiorina in California when they practically reelected a certified idiot —— Barbara Boxer.

It is almost a widespread acknowledgement that Al Franken (Dem Senator Minnesota) stole the election from incumbent Norm Coleman (R). Coleman led after the vote count. But a recount found Franken as the winner. If the Minnesota and national media was not so left leaning they would have done far more to expose the incongruities of how this recount took place. But we in the pews are so tired of corruption and no justice we just let it all be. Somebody is going to pay for a guilty conscience though. I would be scared.

Last edited:
So Franken stole the election because Minnesota and the country are left-leaning, but Bush stole Florida because the state and the nation were right-leaning?

Do you think about what you write.

So Franken stole the election because Minnesota and the country are left-leaning, but Bush stole Florida because the state and the nation were right-leaning?

Bush never stole florida. That is because we do not look past what the democrats stole from the authority of that attorney general in charge at the time. It was her decision first and foremost. They took that away from her long before the supreme court got involved. Even the NYTimes back then concurred that Bush won the recount anyway.

So fool yourself all you want, not my concern.

Bush never stole florida. That is because we do not look past what the democrats stole from the authority of that attorney general in charge at the time. It was her decision first and foremost. They took that away from her long before the supreme court got involved. Even the NYTimes back then concurred that Bush won the recount anyway.

You fool yourself because the Dems would say the same about you trying to steal WI.

You fool yourself because the Dems would say the same about you trying to steal WI.
I am basing my opinion on the truth of what happened in Florida.

What happened in Minnesota (not WI) is of extreme suspicion.

Both parties lie and are unscrupulous. But the track record of democrat machines being extremely unscrupulous goes out in many tentacles. Lucky for you the media is your accomplice.

No, you are not basing your opinion on truth, only your own suspicions which was settled to Franken's benefit. Tough, but there it is.

I don't know what happened with Franken and people like to argue about whether or not there's fraud but those coin flips last night settled that question for me.

(not WI) is of extreme suspicion.

there is one guy who would disagree with you

Funny.

I see on the screen Walker won 58% to 42% in the vote count. And that guy thinks it was because of advertising ads? :eek:

Actually, when races are that well publicized and discussed (like most senate elections and of course president) I personally do not see how more tv ads makes a hill of beans difference. Hillary could come into my home and rub my shoulders and I still would not give her eye contact, much less consider voting for her.

I don't know what happened with Franken and people like to argue about whether or not there's fraud but those coin flips last night settled that question for me.

the dnc is becoming famous for weird stuff

at the last convention they voted out god

then had a rigged vote letting god back in

it was f'n weird

(not WI) is of extreme suspicion.

there is one guy who would disagree with you

Funny.

I see on the screen Walker won 58% to 42% in the vote count. And that guy thinks it was because of advertising ads? :eek:

Actually, when races are that well publicized and discussed (like most senate elections and of course president) I personally do not see how more tv ads makes a hill of beans difference. Hillary could come into my home and rub my shoulders and I still would not give her eye contact, much less considering voting for her.

i think his number was off on how much money changed hands by whom as well

Somebody is going to pay for a guilty conscience though.
To turzovka: Not Al Franken. He is a clown who does not know the meaning of conscience.
Bush stole Florida
Bush stole Florida
To JakeStarkey: Democrats are still pissing and moaning about Al Gore’s defeat in 2000. Al Gore tried to steal th election with three counties in Florida. Like Scalia said “Get over it.”

Note the difference between JFK’s theft in 1960 and how Nixon handled it. Nixon did not fight it because he did not want this country to look like a banana republic. Democrats do not care what they do to this country so long as they win.

Get over Franken. :lol:

Yes, we should shouldn't we?

I can accept you democrats and the media are unjustly winning elections and deceiving the public and covering up lies and scandals and have an enormous unfair advantage into swaying elections. I would accept that except for the fact in so doing you are destroying our nation far more quickly and more severely than the republicans would be doing themselves. You have fought with God and won. (temporarily)

Last edited:

I can accept you democrats and the media are unjustly winning elections and deceiving the public and covering up lies and scandals and have an enormous unfair advantage into swaying elections. I would accept that except for the fact in so doing you are destroying our nation far more quickly and more severely than the republicans would be doing themselves. You have fought with God and won. (temporarily)
I am a mainstream Republican, you are not a patriotic American but are a poor Catholic. We cannot take the WH from the Dems until we accept we are in the 21st century and not going back to the 1950s. That's the fact of it.

I am a mainstream Republican, you are not a patriotic American but are a poor Catholic. We cannot take the WH from the Dems until we accept we are in the 21st century and not going back to the 1950s. That's the fact of it.
I do not follow this board closely enough to be sure about you or many others. So I accept you are a mainstream republican, but you are either not a believer in organized religion or very much opposed to its impact. Correct?

I do despise and do not ascribe to conventional politics, very true. I do not agree with you at all that our goal is to win elections, especially the white house. Our goal as God’s creation is to speak the truth and serve our fellow man as best we can. Then if God wants us to prevail in elections it will take care of itself.

I am not at all interested in giving in a bit on gay marriage or legal abortion or many other moral dilemmas. So I guess you and I would not be on the same GOP ticket.

Forum List

Back