Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF

Can't ignore facts. Repubs/Dems inthe North were for it, Repubs/Dems in the South opposed. Let me know what part of that is incorrect.

The conversation started about what party was racist, not what regions of the country were racist.
Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the conversation.
there were racist from the north too...look at your overlord..quid pro joe xiden...dem, who. fought tooth and nail not to enforce Brown v Board of Education out of fear he’s kids would grow up in a racial jungle...yep dem racist don’t know borders

Of course there were, who said it wasn't? I didn't say EVERY Dem/Repub from the North voted for it. Yea how many black kids do you think your God's children went to school with growing up? The same POS that called NFL players mothers bitches. The same POS that the Gov't sued for housing discrimination.
the dems are racist and fought it...tooth and nail including your overseeer xiden
i didn’t know jesus went to school...nor why he is part of this convo
The Republicans are just as racist if not more so. Jesus didn't.......wait you think Trump is Jesus. Have you bowed at the alter of Trump today?
hahaa Trump? wj? you talked about the son of God...

nah the gop freed the slaves you just voted your overseer who opposed brown v board of education into the white house...keep deflecting...your master is happy
Your master is sad, because folks of color and good white folks wouldn't put his crooked, racist ass back in office. Let me know when Biden was sued for racial discrimination like your God Trump was.

Do you have one of these in your house that you bow and pray to everyday.

View attachment 502204
hahaha you put Xiden in office...who opposed the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education...because he feared his children, would be raised in a "racial jungle" and now his son is around dropping the n-word around like it's a crack rock...let's face it...we all know there is a lot of self-hate in your post....fear and projection.

Get help...maybe one day you'll have the courage to leave the plantation and your overseer
You love Trump because he was sued for racial discrimination and none of his kids EVER went to school with any black kids just like their daddy and Klan grand daddy. Go and kiss the feet of your Trump statue and wait for him to get back in office.
Huh? No black people went to Penn? Are you crazy?

The went to Penn Elementary, Middle and High School.
I don't love that he was sued, I do love that the FBI when conducting the interviews for the case, found that the overwhelming majority interviewed didn't say there was any discrimination....and no wrong doing was found....but futhermore I am happy.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."

"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.' "

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."

Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.

"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.

Yea no wrong doing was found.
Why don't you stop pushing propaganda....and talking about Trump's grand daddy....instead focus on the fact that you voted for, and the current President, as a US Senator worked to stop the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education.....because he was scared his N-word dropping son would grow up in a racial jungle.

I am focusing on your God the man who was SUED by the US Gov't for racial discrimination, that called black NFL football players moms bitches, who called folks who were carrying tiki torches and chanting "Jews must go" fine people. A man who attacked a handicapped man, a man who has attacked our veterans. This is your hero that you bow to everyday.

you are just making things up...that’s not where they went to school...they didn’t go to all white schools...

cool he promised not to discriminate...i wish more people would follow that example...including segregation joe

Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF (yahoo.com)

A 76-year-old Asian woman reportedly beat up a man who assaulted her in another unprovoked attack in San Francisco, witnesses said. Xiao Zhen Xie was leaning by a light pole while waiting at the traffic light around Market Street in San Francisco when a 39-year-old man approached her and punched her in the face without provocation, according to KPIX.

“Very traumatized, very scared and this eye is still bleeding,” Xie said with the translation help of her daughter, Dong-Mei Li. “The right eye still cannot see anything and still bleeding and we have something to absorb the bleeding.” Even though she was injured, Xie fought back against the attacker by grabbing a stick and hitting him with it. The woman suffered injuries to her eye and the side of her face while the man was left bloodied. In a video following the attack, Xie can be seen holding the stick she used to fight back in one hand and an ice bag in the other. "You bum, why did you hit me?" the woman said in Chinese, reported USA Today. Dennis O’Donnell, a Sports Director for KPIX, stumbled into the scene during his morning run and saw the man handcuffed to a stretcher with Xie furiously screaming at him.

Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF (yahoo.com)

Stinking coward got his ass whooped.
Prayers up for Xiao Zhen Xie's loss of vision in one eye, for getting brutally attacked for no good reason, and a little thanksgiving for her valor in the face of overwhelming odds she could have gotten killed. Her attacker needs to spend a few decades in the slammer for his heinous decision to commit a hate crime against an elderly woman. Down with catch and release. :(

Can't ignore facts. Repubs/Dems inthe North were for it, Repubs/Dems in the South opposed. Let me know what part of that is incorrect.

The conversation started about what party was racist, not what regions of the country were racist.
there were racist from the north too...look at your overlord..quid pro joe xiden...dem, who. fought tooth and nail not to enforce Brown v Board of Education out of fear he’s kids would grow up in a racial jungle...yep dem racist don’t know borders

Of course there were, who said it wasn't? I didn't say EVERY Dem/Repub from the North voted for it. Yea how many black kids do you think your God's children went to school with growing up? The same POS that called NFL players mothers bitches. The same POS that the Gov't sued for housing discrimination.
the dems are racist and fought it...tooth and nail including your overseeer xiden
The Republicans are just as racist if not more so. Jesus didn't.......wait you think Trump is Jesus. Have you bowed at the alter of Trump today?

nah the gop freed the slaves you just voted your overseer who opposed brown v board of education into the white house...keep deflecting...your master is happy
Your master is sad, because folks of color and good white folks wouldn't put his crooked, racist ass back in office. Let me know when Biden was sued for racial discrimination like your God Trump was.

View attachment 502204
hahaha you put Xiden in office...who opposed the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education...because he feared his children, would be raised in a "racial jungle" and now his son is around dropping the n-word around like it's a crack rock...let's face it...we all know there is a lot of self-hate in your post....fear and projection.

Get help...maybe one day you'll have the courage to leave the plantation and your overseer
You love Trump because he was sued for racial discrimination and none of his kids EVER went to school with any black kids just like their daddy and Klan grand daddy. Go and kiss the feet of your Trump statue and wait for him to get back in office.

I don't love that he was sued, I do love that the FBI when conducting the interviews for the case, found that the overwhelming majority interviewed didn't say there was any discrimination....and no wrong doing was found....but futhermore I am happy.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."

"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.' "

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."

Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.

"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.

Why don't you stop pushing propaganda....and talking about Trump's grand daddy....instead focus on the fact that you voted for, and the current President, as a US Senator worked to stop the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education.....because he was scared his N-word dropping son would grow up in a racial jungle.

I am focusing on your God the man who was SUED by the US Gov't for racial discrimination, that called black NFL football players moms bitches, who called folks who were carrying tiki torches and chanting "Jews must go" fine people. A man who attacked a handicapped man, a man who has attacked our veterans. This is your hero that you bow to everyday.

you are just making things up...that’s not where they went to school...they didn’t go to all white schools...

Where did they go.
cool he promised not to discriminate...i wish more people would follow that example...including segregation joe

Which means he was discriminating, I don't not to agree not to do something I wasn't doing.

A 76-year-old Asian woman reportedly beat up a man who assaulted her in another unprovoked attack in San Francisco, witnesses said. Xiao Zhen Xie was leaning by a light pole while waiting at the traffic light around Market Street in San Francisco when a 39-year-old man approached her and punched her in the face without provocation, according to KPIX.

“Very traumatized, very scared and this eye is still bleeding,” Xie said with the translation help of her daughter, Dong-Mei Li. “The right eye still cannot see anything and still bleeding and we have something to absorb the bleeding.” Even though she was injured, Xie fought back against the attacker by grabbing a stick and hitting him with it. The woman suffered injuries to her eye and the side of her face while the man was left bloodied. In a video following the attack, Xie can be seen holding the stick she used to fight back in one hand and an ice bag in the other. "You bum, why did you hit me?" the woman said in Chinese, reported USA Today. Dennis O’Donnell, a Sports Director for KPIX, stumbled into the scene during his morning run and saw the man handcuffed to a stretcher with Xie furiously screaming at him.

stupid bitch needed a ccw and a glock

Why aren’t they charging blacks with hate crimes?

Should this white thug receive the Death Penalty?
Hello no, Cultural preservation should be allowed
What are you talking about? No one is requiring you speak a foreign language in the US.

You need much better sources. First off Trump nor his father never promised not to discriminate, they never discriminated in the past. Secondly, the settlement with the court included that Fred and Donald not admitting to any guilt. Third, they found a disgruntled ex-employee that used to be a doorman, but his story held no water.

The records, posted on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act website, include a 1974 interview with a former doorman at a Trump building in Brooklyn.

A supervisor "told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment," the ex-doorman said.

The files detail dozens of interviews the bureau conducted with Trump building tenants, management and employees, seeking indications that minority tenants were steered away from housing complexes.

Most of those interviewed said they were not aware of any discrimination. However, some of the records recount the stories of black rental applicants who said they were told no apartments were available, while whites sent to check on the same apartments were offered leases.

Many of the accounts of discrimination appear to have originated with the National Urban League, which relayed the information to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

That is the point, there is a reason black folks don't join the Republican Party because of racist like you.

So they join the party of people that treat them like they are mentally retarded? Is that what blacks like? Must be because that's the way they've treated you and your people my entire life.

The truth of the matter is most blacks have no interest in politics so they know very little about it. Ask a black man how he votes, and he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why and he will tell you Republicans are only for the rich white people. Ask who told him that, and he will say the Democrats.

You mean the one Republicans are fighting tooth and nail.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. A link would be a good place to start.

That's new folks like you tried to label Dr King a communist when he was fighting for the VRA. New time same tricks.

You meant the Democrats? I've never been a Democrat.

It's the Congressional Black Caucus, not the Congressional Boot Lickers Caucus.

Right, and he's not black. Just because he's not a commie doesn't mean he licks anything. I'm surprised you didn't call him an Uncle Tom since he's one of the few that drifted off the plantation.

12% out of 100, lookout the GOP is turning black.

Did I say that? No. I said he harnessed 50% more black votes than he did his first election.

I don't need to show a proposal, I am showing the actual money.

Out of the $1.9 trillion in the American Rescue Plan, roughly $4 billion will be allocated to farmers of color and the racist are whining, you racist assholes don't want black folks to get a damn thing do you.

They did get money, WTF are you talking about? They got twice as much per capita than white farmers. That's not enough?

Which means they shouldn't get shit in your estimation.

No. Blacks are one-half of one percent of farm owners in this country, and yet they got over one-percent of the money.

Now how did that happen? Racial discrimination has long contributed to the steady decline of Black-owned farms in America.

There might be something to that, but if so, it's only because white buyers would not purchase their crops. Farming (especially years ago) is very hard work. You get up before dark, and you don't go to bed until after dark. It's not something you or I would ever dream of doing. Most blacks gave it up to migrate to cities where they still are today. The farmers who did stick with it ended up selling out to major corporations and farming is seldom a family thing anymore these days. You will find some if you drive out in the country and see them with a stand out front, but again, those are rare as most can't compete with large wealthy corporations.

What policies and be specific.

First off lowering taxes on our corporations. He cut their taxes to the lowest levels in decades. Next he got rid of Commie Care mandates. Because Commie Care had a 50 employee limit, many small businesses didn't expand so they didn't have to abide to Commie Care. They outsourced their work, hired temps, part-time employees and foreigners because they were not Americans and didn't count in that 50 employee limit. Others invested in automation to replace humans since machines don't need healthcare or count as employees. The problem with that is it costs a company more to have more part-time employees working less hours than less employees working more hours.

Afterward he removed DumBama's job killing regulations, and instead, instituted a policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed first.

His hard stance on illegal immigration opened up more opportunities for American workers. With less employees to choose from, higher wage offers and benefits had to be made to attract American labor.

Was it really because of Trump and when are we going to pay the price for Trump's policies just like we did with Reagan.

We never paid a price with Reagan's policies. In fact his policies led to good economic times right into the Clinton administration. So what policies of Trump are we going to pay for?

So you give us an opinion piece.
Which is way more than you gave. Don't like the source? There are plenty of others to choose from. It's not like this is some sort of secret or something. Everybody knows about it.

That doesn't show us how that is taking jobs from black folks.

Sure it does, because blacks have a higher percentage of blue collar workers than whites, and I never said blacks only. It affects everybody in this country.

So again just more of your opinions, nothing to back it up.

Of the bullshit you are spewing.

Nothing specific.........I thought so.

That 76 y/o Asian lady deserves a medal!:clap:

Bless her!

View attachment 502204

Where did they go.

Which means he was discriminating, I don't not to agree not to do something I wasn't doing.

1) each went to different schools. The fact you made an assumption ahows your prejudice

2) if i promise not to do something it doesn’t mean that i already have done it.

maybe you have never been married, but when you take your vows, it doesn’t mean you already cheated on your spouse

You need much better sources. First off Trump nor his father never promised not to discriminate, they never discriminated in the past. Secondly, the settlement with the court included that Fred and Donald not admitting to any guilt. Third, they found a disgruntled ex-employee that used to be a doorman, but his story held no water.

The records, posted on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act website, include a 1974 interview with a former doorman at a Trump building in Brooklyn.

A supervisor "told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment," the ex-doorman said.

The files detail dozens of interviews the bureau conducted with Trump building tenants, management and employees, seeking indications that minority tenants were steered away from housing complexes.

Most of those interviewed said they were not aware of any discrimination. However, some of the records recount the stories of black rental applicants who said they were told no apartments were available, while whites sent to check on the same apartments were offered leases.

Many of the accounts of discrimination appear to have originated with the National Urban League, which relayed the information to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

Lie and deny that is the Trump way.

That is the point, there is a reason black folks don't join the Republican Party because of racist like you.

So they join the party of people that treat them like they are mentally retarded? Is that what blacks like? Must be because that's the way they've treated you and your people my entire life.

No, that is why we left the Republican Party and still don't join.
The truth of the matter is most blacks have no interest in politics so they know very little about it.

That is what you would like to believe and we are no more ignorant of politics than the average white person.
Ask a black man how he votes, and he will tell you Democrat.

Wow how long did it take you to figure that out.
Ask him why and he will tell you Republicans are only for the rich white people. Ask who told him that, and he will say the Democrats.

Talk about some bullshit, how many black folks have you ever asked that question and got that answer? I am willing to bet not one. Funny how nobody black on this forum has never said that.
You mean the one Republicans are fighting tooth and nail.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. A link would be a good place to start.

Hell you know everything else and you know politics remember.
That's new folks like you tried to label Dr King a communist when he was fighting for the VRA. New time same tricks.

You meant the Democrats? I've never been a Democrat.

You're right today's Republicans try to quote him as if they liked Dr. King. Oh that's right you don't like black folks until they are dead.
It's the Congressional Black Caucus, not the Congressional Boot Lickers Caucus.

Right, and he's not black. Just because he's not a commie doesn't mean he licks anything. I'm surprised you didn't call him an Uncle Tom since he's one of the few that drifted off the plantation.

Well we are in good company, because you called Dr. King a commie. He is on the plantation where have you been, he is what we would call a House bootlicker.
12% out of 100, lookout the GOP is turning black.

Did I say that? No. I said he harnessed 50% more black votes than he did his first election.

Yea a whole 12% whoop dee do.
I don't need to show a proposal, I am showing the actual money.

Out of the $1.9 trillion in the American Rescue Plan, roughly $4 billion will be allocated to farmers of color and the racist are whining, you racist assholes don't want black folks to get a damn thing do you.

They did get money, WTF are you talking about? They got twice as much per capita than white farmers. That's not enough?

Bullshit, why do you think they won lawsuits over this.
Which means they shouldn't get shit in your estimation.

No. Blacks are one-half of one percent of farm owners in this country, and yet they got over one-percent of the money.

Why are they only one half of one percent? I noticed you skipped right over why black farmers have dropped to such an all time low.
Now how did that happen? Racial discrimination has long contributed to the steady decline of Black-owned farms in America.

There might be something to that, but if so, it's only because white buyers would not purchase their crops.

Why is that? Were their crops rotten, didn't taste good, tell me why is that.
Farming (especially years ago) is very hard work. You get up before dark, and you don't go to bed until after dark.

Yea most folks get up before dark.
It's not something you or I would ever dream of doing.

You don't know what I would do, see I am a country boy I grew up on the farm.
Most blacks gave it up to migrate to cities where they still are today.

There are plenty of black folks that live down South in rural America, leave Cleveland sometime might be surprised what you might see.
The farmers who did stick with it ended up selling out to major corporations and farming is seldom a family thing anymore these days. You will find some if you drive out in the country and see them with a stand out front, but again, those are rare as most can't compete with large wealthy corporations.

Many were forced out because of discrimination and racism, why is it that you can't grasp that concept.

View attachment 502204

Where did they go.

1) each went to different schools. The fact you made an assumption ahows your prejudice.

What schools did they attend?
2) if i promise not to do something it doesn’t mean that i already have done it.

Yea that makes alot of sense. I promise I won't kill anyone anymore, oh wait I have never killed anyone up to this point.
maybe you have never been married, but when you take your vows, it doesn’t mean you already cheated on your spouse.

Been married for over 25yrs and I don't remember the part where the vows said, "I promise to never cheat".

View attachment 502204

Where did they go.

1) each went to different schools. The fact you made an assumption ahows your prejudice.

What schools did they attend?

Yea that makes alot of sense. I promise I won't kill anyone anymore, oh wait I have never killed anyone up to this point.
maybe you have never been married, but when you take your vows, it doesn’t mean you already cheated on your spouse.

Been married for over 25yrs and I don't remember the part where the vows said, "I promise to never cheat".

1) a lot of them all different...look them up on wikipedia
2) well don’t add the words “anymore” trump didn’t
3) read your vows again. i promised to be faithful...even though i never was unfaithful

That is what you would like to believe and we are no more ignorant of politics than the average white person.

Oh please. I see and hear black people "trying" to discuss politics, and have no idea WTF they are talking about. The blacks who do get educated on politics move to the Republican party because they realize what Democrats have actually done to them and their race. They use black people for their political advantage and most blacks don't blink an eye because they are not following politics. They insult blacks right to their face like making statements blacks are not intelligent enough to obtain a Voter-ID.

Talk about some bullshit, how many black folks have you ever asked that question and got that answer? I am willing to bet not one. Funny how nobody black on this forum has never said that.

Then try it yourself. I have. Ask other black people why they vote Democrat and see what kind of answers you get.

So in other words you don't know either. Gotcha.

You're right today's Republicans try to quote him as if they liked Dr. King. Oh that's right you don't like black folks until they are dead.

It's the Democrats who went after King, not Republicans. The content of their character? Biden said he will only choose a woman of color for VP, and he did. The woman is not liked anywhere she goes. Even the Democrats got rid of her in the primaries early on, but Joe picked her anyway because of her skin color. Think King would approve of that if he could come back to life today?

Well we are in good company, because you called Dr. King a commie. He is on the plantation where have you been, he is what we would call a House bootlicker.

Quote and post number of when I called King a commie. You know when you lie to me you are going to get challenged.

Yes. 12% from 8% is a 50% increase.

I never heard of a lawsuit over it. Have a link?

No, it's because they were black. Whites years ago would only deal with other whites. And among whites, they would usually deal with other whites of the same ethnicity if possible.

There are plenty of black folks that live down South in rural America, leave Cleveland sometime might be surprised what you might see.

The majority of blacks live in big cities. Sure, you will find some that don't, but I'm talking about a majority here. The city offers more convenience, more job opportunities, more advancement. I could never dream about living in the middle of nowhere. Too boring.

Many were forced out because of discrimination and racism, why is it that you can't grasp that concept.

They were? Who forced them out and how?

What policies and be specific.

First off lowering taxes on our corporations. He cut their taxes to the lowest levels in decades.

You mean he cut taxes they already don't pay.

Next he got rid of Commie Care mandates. Because Commie Care had a 50 employee limit, many small businesses didn't expand so they didn't have to abide to Commie Care. They outsourced their work, hired temps, part-time employees and foreigners because they were not Americans and didn't count in that 50 employee limit. Others invested in automation to replace humans since machines don't need healthcare or count as employees. The problem with that is it costs a company more to have more part-time employees working less hours than less employees working more hours.

Wasn't he getting rid if Obama care on Day 1. Wow the Supreme Court just voted to keep it, again.
Afterward he removed DumBama's job killing regulations, and instead, instituted a policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed first.

What regulations and what was the policy he instituted?
His hard stance on illegal immigration opened up more opportunities for American workers. With less employees to choose from, higher wage offers and benefits had to be made to attract American labor.

Post where you are getting those numbers from.

Was it really because of Trump and when are we going to pay the price for Trump's policies just like we did with Reagan.

We never paid a price with Reagan's policies. In fact his policies led to good economic times right into the Clinton administration. So what policies of Trump are we going to pay for?

Only a fool believes that. This sums up Reaganomics.

The stimulating effect of its tax cuts was supposed to "trickle down" to the masses, but the flow had the viscosity of molasses and stuck with the ultrarich.

The same happened with Trumpanomics, rich got richer and the poor got poorer.
So you give us an opinion piece.
Which is way more than you gave. Don't like the source? There are plenty of others to choose from. It's not like this is some sort of secret or something. Everybody knows about it.

Sure they do.
That doesn't show us how that is taking jobs from black folks.

Sure it does, because blacks have a higher percentage of blue collar workers than whites, and I never said blacks only. It affects everybody in this country.

So show us where hispanics are talking jobs from black folks.

Oh please. I see and hear black people "trying" to discuss politics, and have no idea WTF they are talking about.

.....but white folks like you know WTF they are talking about. Smfh.
The blacks who do get educated on politics move to the Republican party because they realize what Democrats have actually done to them and their race.

That is what you tell those fools after you have brain washed them.
They use black people for their political advantage and most blacks don't blink an eye because they are not following politics. They insult blacks right to their face like making statements blacks are not intelligent enough to obtain a Voter-ID.

No, right wing, racist like you are mad because black folks are not going for that bullshit you are shoveling.

Voter identification laws are a part of an ongoing strategy to roll back decades of progress on voting rights. Thirty-four states have identification requirements at the polls. Seven states have strict photo ID laws, under which voters must present one of a limited set of forms of government-issued photo ID in order to cast a regular ballot – no exceptions.

Then try it yourself. I have. Ask other black people why they vote Democrat and see what kind of answers you get.

I have talked to plenty of black folks about this issue and I am black myself, so I already know why black folks don't vote Republican.

So in other words you don't know either. Gotcha.

Smfh. damn for someone who claims they are so informed on politics get yourself up to speed on the bills that are in the works today.

It's the Democrats who went after King, not Republicans.

Yea it's republicans today that love to take a quote from Dr. King, but you don't want to actually see his dream come true. The Dreamer didn't die, the Visionary was murdered.
The content of their character? Biden said he will only choose a woman of color for VP, and he did. The woman is not liked anywhere she goes. Even the Democrats got rid of her in the primaries early on, but Joe picked her anyway because of her skin color. Think King would approve of that if he could come back to life today?

He would have been jumping for joy to see a black woman elected as the VP.

Quote and post number of when I called King a commie. You know when you lie to me you are going to get challenged.

It was your father and grandfather that called him a commie and now you are calling black folks of today commies. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Yes. 12% from 8% is a 50% increase.

Yea a WHOLE 12% out of 100%.

I never heard of a lawsuit over it. Have a link?

Come on Ray, you claimed white folks are so informed.

Black farmers win $1.25 billion in discrimination suit​

No, it's because they were black. Whites years ago would only deal with other whites. And among whites, they would usually deal with other whites of the same ethnicity if possible.

Thanks for admitting they were racist.

The majority of blacks live in big cities. Sure, you will find some that don't, but I'm talking about a majority here. The city offers more convenience, more job opportunities, more advancement. I could never dream about living in the middle of nowhere. Too boring.

Looking at statistics provided by Metropolitan Policy Program fellow Elizabeth Kneebone, the breakdown of black communities goes something like this: “39 percent of African Americans live in the suburbs, 36 percent live in cities, 15 percent live in small metropolitan areas, and 10 percent live in rural communities.” These results, drawn from the 2010 to 2014 American Community Survey, paint a strikingly different portrait than the one Trump aggressively perpetuates.

They were? Who forced them out and how?

White racist, by not buying their goods and by the Gov't not supporting them in the same manner that they supported white farmers.

Wow you're right you sure are informed.

Hmmmm....first thing I thought was "Can't have been a Black assailant"...........otherwise you'd be going for the freeTV because an unarmed black guy was beaten by a Asian Horde!!!!

But I agree; the scummy little shit DESERVED the ass-whoppin' he got!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back