Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF

Alternative headline - Bloody Trump voter heads to prison!

What would make you think he's a Trump voter? Most criminals are Democrats. Democrats are why we need our guns in the first place.

Is that why so many Democrats stormed the Capitol, oh wait those were Republican Trump Humpers.

Black panthers were carrying guns when they did it.

When did the BPs invade the US Capitol?

Sacramento.

Are you saying gun control laws only apply to blacks?

I think what he's trying to say is Democrat strongholds are the most racist. I think we can agree with that.
That's so nice. You both screaming to be put on ignore like that.. Being so publicly, shamelessly racist.. Will do. Now you can really stroke each other's egos without worrying about this old fart watching.. Though it seems like a cavern in the Rubber Rooms somewhere might be a better venue.. A kind of roman bathhouse area where such privileged losers and miscreants could more privately unwind, let loose, masturbate, fornicate..

Yeah! She could have shot his ass and done society a favor. It would make future attackers think twice.

Maybe, but I would be afraid to use a firearm in a commie state. They'll lock you up even if you were defending yourself.

But, that's why the idiotic gun laws in California need to be abolished.

Don't let actual facts stop you two from mindless rants.

Hesperia homeowner fends off intruder in gun battle caught on camera

Yes ALL of them.

No. There is even a report out that the black Antifa guy who claimed he was there to take pictures was hired by CNN.

Reported by who?

What about them?

There are a thousand times more of them than the couple hundred people that broke into the Capital.

Smfh.

When did they invade the Capitol with the intent to harm the VP, SOTH, etc.?

You don't know if they were there to hurt anybody.

1616239008884.png
1616239008884.png

You hear a few mobsters order at Capitol cops, "Tell Pelosi we're coming for that bitch. Tell f***ing Pelosi we're coming for her."

Yea they weren't planning on hurting anyone.

Their goal was to interrupt the vote count.

Yea that was ONE of their goals.

These jokers busted inside of the Capital. Your people were lighting buildings on fire burning them to the ground, destroyed tens of millions of dollars in private and public property across the country, and tried to burn down a federal courthouse with people still in the building.

How were they my people? The majority of the folks setting fires were white folks.

What would make you think he's a Trump voter? Most criminals are Democrats. Democrats are why we need our guns in the first place.

Is that why so many Democrats stormed the Capitol, oh wait those were Republican Trump Humpers.

Sacramento.

I didn't realize the US Capitol was in Sacramento. I believe they walked into the CA Capitol, how many police officers did they harm?

Sacramento.

I didn't realize the US Capitol was in Sacramento. I believe they walked into the CA Capitol, how many police officers did they harm?

I don't know. How many did they try and kill in Sa Fran the previous week.

Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF (yahoo.com)

A 76-year-old Asian woman reportedly beat up a man who assaulted her in another unprovoked attack in San Francisco, witnesses said. Xiao Zhen Xie was leaning by a light pole while waiting at the traffic light around Market Street in San Francisco when a 39-year-old man approached her and punched her in the face without provocation, according to KPIX.

“Very traumatized, very scared and this eye is still bleeding,” Xie said with the translation help of her daughter, Dong-Mei Li. “The right eye still cannot see anything and still bleeding and we have something to absorb the bleeding.” Even though she was injured, Xie fought back against the attacker by grabbing a stick and hitting him with it. The woman suffered injuries to her eye and the side of her face while the man was left bloodied. In a video following the attack, Xie can be seen holding the stick she used to fight back in one hand and an ice bag in the other. "You bum, why did you hit me?" the woman said in Chinese, reported USA Today. Dennis O’Donnell, a Sports Director for KPIX, stumbled into the scene during his morning run and saw the man handcuffed to a stretcher with Xie furiously screaming at him.

Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF (yahoo.com)

Stinking coward got his ass whooped.

You go, Grrrl!

furious-elder-woman-enraged-elderly-female-angry-asian-senior-portrait-furious-elder-woman-enr...jpg

Sacramento.

You mean how many were trying to kill them. So you lied when you said the BP invaded the US Capitol.

Sacramento.

You mean how many were trying to kill them. So you lied when you said the BP invaded the US Capitol.

No, I said the BP invaded a Capitol and you had no problem with your bruthas doing it.

Which makes you a hypocrite.

A 76-year-old Asian woman reportedly beat up a man who assaulted her in another unprovoked attack in San Francisco, witnesses said. Xiao Zhen Xie was leaning by a light pole while waiting at the traffic light around Market Street in San Francisco when a 39-year-old man approached her and punched her in the face without provocation, according to KPIX.

“Very traumatized, very scared and this eye is still bleeding,” Xie said with the translation help of her daughter, Dong-Mei Li. “The right eye still cannot see anything and still bleeding and we have something to absorb the bleeding.” Even though she was injured, Xie fought back against the attacker by grabbing a stick and hitting him with it. The woman suffered injuries to her eye and the side of her face while the man was left bloodied. In a video following the attack, Xie can be seen holding the stick she used to fight back in one hand and an ice bag in the other. "You bum, why did you hit me?" the woman said in Chinese, reported USA Today. Dennis O’Donnell, a Sports Director for KPIX, stumbled into the scene during his morning run and saw the man handcuffed to a stretcher with Xie furiously screaming at him.

That woman is my hero!

I hope they throw the book at the asshole that hit her and he get raped in jail before he is discovered he committed suicide!

Good for her! San Fran has become a rather dangerous place to live over the years

All of those policies coming from straight, white, and conservative male politicians from the GOP sure has made SF a shit hole.
So "white GOP male politicians" are responsible for making SF a fucking national disgrace???????????
HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Whatever you say 'Baghdad Bob'.

You conveniently left about the fact that the man who assaulted the Asian women was a negro. Nice try ASSHOLE!

Racist idiot.
How is that racist? He pointed out that it was a black man that did it. I guess for here on out if you point out a white man does something against a black man. We will call you a racist.

You conveniently left about the fact that the man who assaulted the Asian women was a negro. Nice try ASSHOLE!
You lying racist fuck.

He was white

Reported by who?

The New York Post.

How were they my people? The majority of the folks setting fires were white folks.

They are your people because they too are leftists.

You hear a few mobsters order at Capitol cops, "Tell Pelosi we're coming for that bitch. Tell f***ing Pelosi we're coming for her."

Yea they weren't planning on hurting anyone.

And your BLM buddies were yelling "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!"

When black people punch random strangers nobody asks if it was racially motivated and the story is tossed into the memory hole, even when the victim is a celebrity.

When did you see the Police press confernce and the cop stated, "oh he was having a bad day."

Did this crime even get a press conference? And if it did, if an officer repeated what the suspect told him was the motive, would he be fired for it?

Racist idiot.
How is that racist? He pointed out that it was a black man that did it. I guess for here on out if you point out a white man does something against a black man. We will call you a racist.

You fucking dumb ass, the man that did it was a WHITE man. Fucking idiot.

You lying racist fuck.

He was white

Tell that to that other SMF also.

American bulies, be wary of getting too close to elderly Chinese women! If those women don't have a stick then they have pursesd with knitting wool in them that can be deadly in the hands of old ladies.

What's gone wrong with the land of the gun??
All American men should be packing heat on the streets at all times!

Forum List

Back