Elderly Asian Couple Attacked, Robbed by Four Black Males – Then their machete-Wielding Son emerges from the house to save the day (VIDEO)

Time and again we see this kind of thing from black thugs yet the problem is not even recognized by the msm much less by politicians.

That's because it doesn't happen as much as you claim. You spend your day looking for this.

Now would you like to discuss asian anti black racism that has been going on for most of the last 50 years?
You've got it backwards. It's anti Asian racism by Blacks. They're jealous of Asians.

Jealous and they see them as easy targets.....most asians are not that big or strong and have little or no experience in fighting or self defense.
A couple Black thugs got their asses kicked by an Asian guy here in Spokane that owns a nail salon. They and their girlfriends were pulling their nygga act and told to leave. He literally threw them out when they wouldn't go. Martial arts guy.

Yeh....some of them are into that....more people should be.

Time and again we see this kind of thing from black thugs yet the problem is not even recognized by the msm much less by politicians.

Too bad the asian man didnt have an AR15 or AK47

At least 85 percent of all blacks work.

Agreed. So why don't they take on the black gangster culture that foments inordinate levels of violence?
Because we do. Now when whites start ending organized crime, come talk.

I didn’t know Whites are the only ones that ran organized crime because I know plenty of Hispanics/Latinos and Asians that do that, so why are you so focus on Whites?

As for the OP the increase of violence against the Asian community is appalling and Black Community leaders should speak up and help end the violence but they will not as usual...

Agreed. So why don't they take on the black gangster culture that foments inordinate levels of violence?

I didn’t know Whites are the only ones that ran organized crime because I know plenty of Hispanics/Latinos and Asians that do that, so why are you so focus on Whites?

As for the OP the increase of violence against the Asian community is appalling and Black Community leaders should speak up and help end the violence but they will not as usual...

Ironically the black community actually suffers more from black thugs than anyone else...but you are right...they will not complain.....for a couple of reasons....they do not want to be labeled a Uncle Tom which would mean they would become targets of the thugs....and they also do not want to destroy the narrative of black victimhood as they know their government checks are based on that premise.

Last edited:

Ironically the black community actually suffers more from black thugs than anyone else...but you are right...they will not complain.....for a couple of reasons....they do not want to be labeled a Uncle Tom which would mean they would become targets of the thugs....and they also do not want to destroy the narrative of black victimhood as they know their government checks are based on that premise.
Until they start policing their own, they will never overcome this problem.

Why is it that I continue to read about Asians and Asian lookng people being assaulted and beaten by Black people now on a daily basis? Haven't we been told it's those White Supremacist racists that are do that?

• The 70-year-old victim, identified by her son as Becky, suffered a concussion, a broken nose, swollen eyes and had her hair pulled out
  • She was targeted attacked last Friday on her way to go grocery shopping in Los Angeles' Eagle Rock neighborhood
  • Los Angeles police arrested 23-year-old Yasmine Beasley on suspicion of the attack
  • Beasley attacked the 70-year-old as she was trying to get off the bus after calling her an anti-Asian slur, despite Becky being Mexican-American
  • The mistaken identity attack against Beck is part of a rising trend of hate crimes against Asians in America
"Though the anchors and reporters were careful to note the race of the victims, they studiously avoided saying even a word about the race of the attackers.
It's not really that strange. It's because the suspects seen on video in each of the attacks were black. Do you think CNN might have showed more urgency in identifying their race had they been white? I do!"

Last edited:

That's because it doesn't happen as much as you claim. You spend your day looking for this.

Now would you like to discuss asian anti black racism that has been going on for most of the last 50 years?
It's blacks robbing Asians...it's blacks robbing Hispanics...it's blacks robbing blacks! But you think the problem is "anti black racism"? You need to take a good hard look at what your "culture" is giving the US right now, IM2!
Yes. "How to Riot 101". Or perhaps "Who mah Pappy ?"

Please post all fbi statistics citing asian on black hate crimes. I'd like to know all the asians pushing and murdering elderly black folks actually. GO!

Last edited:

..totally out of hand:
.....blacks attacking/BRUTALLY murdering whites/Asians/etc and the MSM/Biden/BLM/etc go apeshit over jackass CRIMINALS ---that commit crime and then resisting = escalating the problem

Please post all fbi statistics citing asian on black hate crimes. I'd like to know all the asians pushing and murdering elderly black folks actually. GO!
Maybe it is time to reactivate the Chinese Tong. Take care of these butterheads.

Sounds like a deflection to me.

That is what ingrown racist's do, avoid the harsh reality that black generate the most crimes in America by percentage against their race.

He like many sad blacks continually ignore the 90% black on black murder rate, to focus on the rare white on black murder rate, that is the true expose of a racist.

No there were few blacks running organized crime activities too.

Black Mafia

===

Black Mafia Family leader 'Big Meech' loses latest bid to leave prison

===

Italian Mobs rarely kill a black over many decades time, IM2 is bullshitting as usual.

~~~~~~
**********​

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.
  • 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.
  • 3.5 percent were victims of bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 2.7 percent were victims of anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 2.6 percent were victims of anti-Arab bias.
  • 0.5 percent (26 individuals) were victims of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander bias.
  • 8.0 percent were victims of anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias.

~~~~~~
**********​

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.
  • 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.
  • 3.5 percent were victims of bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 2.7 percent were victims of anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 2.6 percent were victims of anti-Arab bias.
  • 0.5 percent (26 individuals) were victims of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander bias.
  • 8.0 percent were victims of anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias.
Bullshit. Black bastards commit 90% of violent crimes. It is in their blood.

Forum List

Back