Elderly Asian Couple Attacked, Robbed by Four Black Males – Then their machete-Wielding Son emerges from the house to save the day (VIDEO)

I wonder when people will start holding the black community responsible for their never ending culture of violence. This sweeping it under the rug shit is making it much worse.

Let's tell it as it is.

They will never be held accountable.

That's just how the cookie crumbles in this changing America.

They are now in the driver's seat.

I wonder when people will start holding the black community responsible for their never ending culture of violence. This sweeping it under the rug shit is making it much worse.

Let's tell it as it is.

Until the inevitable cultural backlash. I expect to see many racists born in the next generation, due to democrat anti white nastiness today.

Let's tell it as it is.

Until the inevitable cultural backlash. I expect to see many racists born in the next generation, due to democrat anti white nastiness today.

Oh, yes!

Some people who were either neutral or sympathetic toward certain folks have probably become antagonistic after witnessing the violence last year and this year and hearing the crazy rhetoric that all the shortcomings of certain folks is due to the current majority ethnicity. (Believe it or not, Caucasians are also being blamed for the fact that Asian people are being beaten up by certain folks!!!!!)

Forum List

Back