Elder Abuse

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Is it elder abuse for the Democrat party to allow Biden to continue his campaign? He has made so many flubs and embarrassing gafs one wonders if he is really all there. I think the Democrats' fear of Bernie Sanders is causing them to abuse an old man. Someone needs to put a stop to it.

They should listen to James Carville...

'Let's shut this puppy down'

"Democratic strategist James Carville said on Tuesday that while Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., should receive recognition for his political accomplishments, Democrats should move on and embrace former Vice President Joe Biden."

James Carville on Biden's big night: 'Let's shut this puppy down,' focus on beating Trump

I mean, can't you just FEEL the desperation in Carville's statement? Ha Ha Ha

Just don't mention elder self abuse ... I don't think my stomach could take it.

Is it elder abuse for the Democrat party to allow Biden to continue his campaign? He has made so many flubs and embarrassing gafs one wonders if he is really all there. I think the Democrats' fear of Bernie Sanders is causing them to abuse an old man. Someone needs to put a stop to it.

They should listen to James Carville...

'Let's shut this puppy down'

"Democratic strategist James Carville said on Tuesday that while Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., should receive recognition for his political accomplishments, Democrats should move on and embrace former Vice President Joe Biden."

James Carville on Biden's big night: 'Let's shut this puppy down,' focus on beating Trump

I mean, can't you just FEEL the desperation in Carville's statement? Ha Ha Ha

/---/ Because OldJjoe is so senile, he won't last 10 minutes on stage with either Bernie or Trump.

Forum List

Back