Elden Ring is now the highest rated game of all time. Beating out a Mario game

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Lets play with a good player.

Review from a respected source.

I've got about 18 hours in it now since Thursday at 5 am since I've been off for my surgery. It has kept my mind off of my pain. I've played it on an Xbox Series S and a i9 3070 pc. Believe it or not it runs far better on the damn console.

Anyhow I give this game an easy 10/10

Epic RPG
Epic co-op
Epic pvp
Epic combat
Epic magic
Great Story written by RR Martin and an incredible world made by FromSoftware

This could be my GOAT but I haven't decided yet,, it is too soon..

• Banned
So how are you doing?
I love my new smile if that's what you're asking about but the trauma of having so many teeth removed at once has proven troublesome. A few hours after the surgery I got a fever that shot up to match the pain. I was literally shaking for about 6 hours it was so bad. But I think in the end I will be very happy with my decision to do it all.

As for the game it's incredible. When I'm able to actually focus on it between pain med doses lol

I love my new smile if that's what you're asking about but the trauma of having so many teeth removed at once has proven troublesome. A few hours after the surgery I got a fever that shot up to match the pain. I was literally shaking for about 6 hours it was so bad. But I think in the end I will be very happy with my decision to do it all.

As for the game it's incredible. When I'm able to actually focus on it between pain med doses lol
I was asking about the effects of your procedure, because it sounded awful. Hopefully they haven't given you opioid pain killers. There are way too many addicts that started that way.

• Banned
I was asking about the effects of your procedure, because it sounded awful. Hopefully they haven't given you opioid pain killers. There are way too many addicts that started that way.
I only got 12 pain pills and 0 refills so not an issue. Not to mention I normally DESPISE any kind of drugs/medication and only take them if I must.

• Banned
Remodeling Maidiac

i hear its very challenging
I have a retired buddy who's 66 who is "stuck" on a boss. I tried to help him about 7 times but it wore me down. The hard thing about co-op is with the addition of more players the difficulty of the ai is ramped up.
I beat that boss alone but he can't so I tried to help but now it's too hard. If the host dies its game over. He dies a lot lol

Forum List

Back