Elden Ring is going to be awesome!

I love everything From Software makes. My only complaint has ever been is that they are always just a little behind the times in their graphics engines. But that's a small complaint compared to the quality of games they make.

Only one I disliked was sekiro. And that's because I loved the game so much but that final boss made me say fuck it and never go back. I really struggled to get to the very end but man the last guy was so infuriating to me I stopped having fun and quit.

I can't wait to play elden though. It will be the first game I paid msrp for since sekiro came out.

I'm hoping the rumors are true of bluepoint remaking Bloodborne because what did with demons souls was amazing.

I love everything From Software makes. My only complaint has ever been is that they are always just a little behind the times in their graphics engines. But that's a small complaint compared to the quality of games they make.

Only one I disliked was sekiro. And that's because I loved the game so much but that final boss made me say fuck it and never go back. I really struggled to get to the very end but man the last guy was so infuriating to me I stopped having fun and quit.

I can't wait to play elden though. It will be the first game I paid msrp for since sekiro came out.

I'm hoping the rumors are true of bluepoint remaking Bloodborne because what did with demons souls was amazing.
Only thing I don't like about the Demon Souls remake is there is no way to delete a character without deleting all characters. I like to make sure I defeat the demon at the tutorial stage and sometimes I mess up lol

I didn't know that. I just walked in and let it kill me every time.

I don't know much about elden ring though. I watched the first teaser a few times and stopped looking into it because I wanted to be as surprised as I could when I play it. Just being from software at the very least it will be a decent game. I didn't need to be convinced to buy it.

I just wish they would do atleast a remaster of their kings field games.

Yeah dude. Kill the demon at the start and you go to the Dragon God area and can loot iron helmet and a shit load of herbs and souls
I didn't know that. I just walked in and let it kill me every time.

I don't know much about elden ring though. I watched the first teaser a few times and stopped looking into it because I wanted to be as surprised as I could when I play it. Just being from software at the very least it will be a decent game. I didn't need to be convinced to buy it.

I just wish they would do atleast a remaster of their kings field games.

I don't get the desire for a Bloodborne remake. The game isn't that old and stands up nicely against modern games. A PC release would be nice however.

Sekiro was just "ok"
Like Bloodborne it lacked any depth or variety. I got around halfway through it and got bored of the same repetitive combat with the same weapon.

I think Eldon Ring is poised the easily be the greatest game ever made. Souls refined to perfection set in an open world.

Bestbuy has a free steelbook as a pre order bonus. It looks pretty nice.

I got the PS5 version from them.

EXCERPT:

Is Elden Ring really that hard? Well, it depends what you mean by “hard”​

Working toward a taxonomy of the different types of game difficulty.
Every time FromSoftware releases a new title, the entire gaming community seems to get wrapped up in the same tired debates about game difficulty. One side complains that games like Dark Souls and Bloodborne are just too hard for their own good and that only masochists enjoy games that punish players for every little mistake. On the other side, die-hard FromSoftware fans will argue vehemently that the games aren't really that difficult if you just play them correctly.

The release and massive success of Elden Ring has predictably revived those debates, leading to familiar and circular arguments. To help end the bickering, we've tried to break down the vast and loaded concept of "difficulty" in video games into an Ars Difficulty Matrix (™) consisting of five noncomprehensive subcategories.

We've laid out the elements of that matrix below, and for each element, we've tried to explain how Elden Ring fits into the history of game design. In doing so, we hope to show that Elden Ring can be both brutally difficult and incredibly easy. It all depends on what, exactly, you mean by "difficulty."

Forum List

Back