Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
DJT said this early on...
Then
I started a thread
was it their's to give away ?

I find it insulting to any race political philosophy or bent,
that at the expense of all the hard-working Americans

we're going to open the borders to allow crime fentanyl genocide degradation of women and children

in the name of securing future votes ?

that disgusts me...

The underrated intelligence of people astonishes me and the Democrats think they can still pray on people's ignorance fear

The Democrat Party is near dead they didn't just leave their constituents they left everybody to wallow in their messy pelosi biden cesspool.

Biden's national security policies are the very worst American politics has 2 offer.

The president of the United States has no idea about the war on the Mexican front

the president of the United States has not been to the Mexican border since he was elected

Chinese Fentanyl Supply through Mexico is going to kill more people in America than all the other wars combined ..

Newsweek quoted Biden is saying I'm too busy..
The president of the United States is too busy

Either we have a country or we don't
or soon maybe we won't...

I'm pretty busy too

paying taxes for these assholes to waste
While enjoying destroying our amazing magnificent country...

The next political
Gettysburg is in November

in the meantime

we still have one of the three branches still working

and that ain't bad...

Last edited:
Either we have a sovereign country, that controls its borders according to its immigration laws, or we don't.
We don't.
TRESSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

If WE want to have a sovereign country, we have no other choice than to secede from THEIR tar-baby union.

Immigration criminals already here will run for their lives to the Blue-State Union. The only thing wet about a ******* will be his bloody corpse.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
The backlash is coming, as it always does. However, America lost her shine decades ago. Not only are our morals in the toilet, our intellect is there as well. It's all downhill from here. :(
We have had difficult times before God knows this country has been through hell and back so I have more faith in the government than I do in the Democrats

We have had difficult times before God knows this country has been through hell and back so I have more faith in the government than I do in the Democrats

Genesis 49​

22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him...

Genesis 49​

22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him...
Jesus wept.
Shortest sentence in the bible.

Either we have a sovereign country, that controls its borders according to its immigration laws, or we don't.
We don't.
Immigration laws? Our government ignores the US Constitution and the very laws it passes. Elected officials sell us out every chance they get to line their own pockets. Rig elections and when that doesn't work they ignore the will of the people with sham collusion BS and fake impeachments.

President Trump exposed just how corrupt we have become. No nation that corrupt will last.

Immigration laws? Our government ignores the US Constitution and the very laws it passes. Elected officials sell us out every chance they get to line their own pockets. Rig elections and when that doesn't work they ignore the will of the people with sham collusion BS and fake impeachments.
President Trump exposed just how corrupt we have become. No nation that corrupt will last.
Not enforcing Immigration Laws, that is a real Impeachment Article, and I hope they impeach the moron.
Agree that we need to fix elections to make them less prone to voter fraud.
The deep state and the complicit MSM also needs to be fixed

DJT turned American Politics on it's head, also government, and Average joe learning about medicine.. he put it all out there

and it was so good that the most of the entire American journalism choir set out to destroy him...

that's transparency

Today's internet media journalism depends on omission to advance the Democratic party state they will regret having been complicit in their March toward communism

Trump's 3rd victory and second term will b astonishing
and conservative by nature..

Last edited:
Then proceeded to do nothing about it except lock up children for 4 years as President, we know.
Explain how one precedes to do nothing...

wouldn't that be

By definition be doing something ?

I think the "Trump ripped babies from the arms of their mothers!!" is going to come back to haunt them

I know the fake news reported that Trump waterboarded innocent border children...
but it's not true

Forum List

Back