Einstein Visa Recipient, Melania Trump, Finally Admits She's A Dropout

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Melania, the Einstein Visa Recipient for the Best Implants, Nude Modeling and Ability To Speak 27 Languages While Modeling Chain Metal Nipple Covers, barely made it through ONE year of college. You guys, a first inkling that Melania may be a dirty liar is the fact that not only can she not speak 5 languages, she can barely speak English and is known for plagiarizing Michelle Obama's speeches and initiatives (hello, #BeBest).

It turns out Melania is probably as big a liar as her despicable liar of a husband.

I thought she was a college graduate who majored in design and architecture at University in Slovenia.

You mean it was all a lie?

I guess it takes a liar to marry an illegal immigrant liar.

Quick, somebody call ICE!

• Banned
tumblr_inline_o3dp45AL1L1t4foom_1280.jpg

You have to admit, nobody can sell a metal bikini with a fur lining as well as Melania Trump. She looks really sexy. At least I hope it’s fur lined. Because if that bikini is not fur lined, then Trump really like ‘em hairy. I guess it gives him something to hang on to when he grabs some.....

You have to admit, nobody can sell a metal bikini with a fur lining as well as Melania Trump. She looks really sexy. At least I hope it’s fur lined. Because if that bikini is not fur lined, then Trump really like ‘em hairy. I guess it gives him something to hang on to when he grabs some.....

Look at little derpy, being his little misogynistic self!

Melania, the Einstein Visa Recipient for the Best Implants, Nude Modeling and Ability To Speak 27 Languages While Modeling Chain Metal Nipple Covers, barely made it through ONE year of college. You guys, a first inkling that Melania may be a dirty liar is the fact that not only can she not speak 5 languages, she can barely speak English and is known for plagiarizing Michelle Obama's speeches and initiatives (hello, #BeBest).

It turns out Melania is probably as big a liar as her despicable liar of a husband.

I thought she was a college graduate who majored in design and architecture at University in Slovenia.

That noise you hear rushing from your right ear is the wind that entered your left ear.

Democrats attacking females again

God she’s gorgeous. Thanks for posting [emoji1317]

I find it hilarious the left bashes Melania for showcasing her beauty while never saying a word about cory booker's lover doing the same thing.
Of course, partisans are known for being disingenuous

This is a pathetic string even for you, R-Derp! You couldn't find something negative on Donald today? What's next...an "expose" on the Trump family pet?

I find it hilarious the left bashes Melania for showcasing her beauty while never saying a word about cory booker's lover doing the same thing.

Not only that, but there are loads of Rosario fully nude. Vagina lips and all.

This is a pathetic string even for you, R-Derp! You couldn't find something negative on Donald today? What's next...an "expose" on the Trump family pet?

C'mon, it's derpy. He has the brain power of a gnat.

Failed with your thread about the GOP party will be the KKK party in twenty to thirty years, so now you will focus in Melania and write your sexist views about her...

I swear you have got to be a Conservative pretending to be a Progressive!

Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's school records are still locked in a freaking vault at Harvard but the liberal media found out that the 1st Lady flunked out of beauty school. What a triumph of investigative reporting.

Not only that, but there are loads of Rosario fully nude. Vagina lips and all.
Oh yea. She let's it all hang out. Lol

Why must you be insulting like that!

What have gnats ever done to you to be insulted that harshly!

And we coulda had this.
upload_2019-9-4_20-21-50.jpeg

And we coulda had this.
View attachment 277518

Dude!

If I had a rolled up newspaper right now I would whack you with it while saying bad!

No one and I mean no one want that image ever being seen!

:eusa_pray:

:eusa_pray:

One thing I love about Dean is he is persistent as can be no matter how crazy he come off as...

And they LIE TOO!!!

:)

Forum List

Back