Eighty Million

The more posts I read the more validated and proud I feel that I didn't vote for either candidate. I have zero blame for any of it.

:itsok: Of course you do.

So show me these "liberals" Herr Himmler?

You Nazis are dedicated to crushing all liberty - you are the polar opposite of "liberal."

Were you in this group supporting Bai-Degn?

View attachment 446930

Was that just before Kamala told them to go riot???

Kamala Harris on Democrat riots…’they’re not gonna stop and they shouldn’t stop!’

She never told them to riot all she said was "it's not gonna stop".

She was talking about the riots dipshit but you know that.

I don't know who that is but I'll defer to you in all things Nazi.

I thought you Nazis were executing anyone who failed to swear allegiance to Xi's man?

Nazis seek retribution against political enemies.

It's just the way you Nazis are,

I don't know who that is but I'll defer to you in all things Nazi.

I thought you Nazis were executing anyone who failed to swear allegiance to Xi's man?

Nazis seek retribution against political enemies.

It's just the way you Nazis are,

Yeah, you lost me. I'm not sure what impeachment has to do with Nazis. But I'm sure somewhere in that mouse trap you call a brain it makes perfect sense.

Yeah, you lost me. I'm not sure what impeachment has to do with Nazis. But I'm sure somewhere in that mouse trap you call a brain it makes perfect sense.

You Nazis aren't just evil, you're rather stupid to boot.

Seeking retribution against political enemies is a VERY Nazi thing to do.

Trump is gone, the Reich is in charge, the farce of a faux impeachment is a charade you Nazis are putting on to spew hatred at America and those who support the Constitution.

'Hate' is in the realm of the thought.

We on the Right don't believe in thought crimes.

Actions on the other hand......

Donald Trump is the accelerant
A comprehensive timeline of Trump encouraging hate groups and political violence.

After four years of the media's constant lying about Trump in support of the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats…..you are prepared to buy that the brainless, unaccomplished career politician got more votes than any candidate in history.

Whatever number it really was, it was below 74.2 million.

No? Then, pray tell, what were the Biden policies that those millions voted for?

Higher taxes and unemployment? Open border? Bowing to the will of Communist China???

See what I mean?

Hahaha. That's an outright lie as you well know.

We expect you traitors to politely report to the Armageddon disintegration chambers on your own.

Last edited:
Kind of the opposite of what I just said and you have a basic misunderstanding of capitalization to the point where you just said advocates of democracy are Nazis.

You think you are clever, which is astounding, most got past your level of "argument" in 2nd grade. Your only argument is;

1611340306493.png

7. On the one hand, I don’t understand why the Wehrmacht supporters,….the Democrat voters,….need to waste so much effort pretending that there are more of them than there are Americans.

They should simply carry on and laugh about having gotten away with the theft.

1611340284290.png

Celebrating the death of liberty, freedom.......of America.

8. America patriots, on the other hand need to search for a reason to be copacetic….

How about this: as long as the Leftists control the school, there was never a hope for a victory for our heritage. Perhaps this quick ending to the American experiment in self-government is better than a decade long lingering on the edge of death.

Kind of the opposite of what I just said and you have a basic misunderstanding of capitalization to the point where you just said advocates of democracy are Nazis.

You think you are clever, which is astounding, most got past your level of "argument" in 2nd grade. Your only argument is;

Not being clever, you literally said that.

Trump is gone, the Reich is in charge, the farce of a faux impeachment is a charade you Nazis are putting on to spew hatred at America and those who support the Constitution.

The CT driven Jan. 6th mob's rampage in the Capitol was directly opposed to the lawful constitutional process that they disrupted.

The CT driven Jan. 6th mob's rampage in the Capitol was directly opposed to the lawful constitutional process that they disrupted.

They don't understand that the Constitution is not their right to get their way.

It was the hate factor that doomed the Trumpybear.

I admit that I have in my life never seen the level of raw hatred that you Nazis have for the last legitimate president and the patriots who support him.

For me of course it was his face, How we ever voted in a man with a face like for President I'll never know! That face!

Besides, he has horns and makes Matzo from the blood of Bolshevik babies, before you have a chance to sacrifice them to Moloch at PP temples....

Not for me, it was just the face,

....imaginary votes.

1.After the media got through laundering any news stories detrimental to their candidate, notably censoring the NYPost well documented exposé of the Biden Cartel selling their services to Communist China, they spent their coverage of the election…just not the proof of it being stolen.

2. If you were one of the deadheads who haven’t learned anything from the three years of revealed lies about the most accomplished President in American history, then this is your reality:

JOE BIDEN

81,281,888 votes….

DONALD TRUMP

74,223,251 votes

3. After four years of the media's constant lying about Trump in support of the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats…..you are prepared to buy that the brainless, unaccomplished career politician got more votes than any candidate in history.

No? Then, pray tell, what were the Biden policies that those millions voted for?
Higher taxes and unemployment? Open border? Bowing to the will of Communist China???

See what I mean?

4. If Biden was actually the most popular man ever to run for the presidency, why did he need 25,000 troops to protect him at the inauguration??

5. If the Wehrmacht isn’t anti-American to the core, why did they spread the narrative that American troops at the inauguration needed to be disarmed for fear they might pull an Anwar Sadat scenario….

“U.S. defense officials have been worried about a potential insider attack or other threat from service members following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol Jan. 6 by Trump supporters that shocked the nation.” 12 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration | Newstalk Florida - N

View attachment 446920
The assassination of Anwar Sadat, 1981 - Rare Historical Photos

And, of course, the last year or so has proven that it is Biden voters who riot, assault, and burn things down.

No, Quid Pro Joe didn’t receive anywhere close to 80 million votes.
Derp...:uhoh3:
Trump’s votes were fraudulent. No way the worst president in history received 74m votes.

prove me wrong, dope.

Your right. He received more. They just got stolen and given to Biden.
Prove it, dope.

On the one hand, I don’t understand why the Wehrmacht supporters,….the Democrat voters,….need to waste so much effort pretending that there are more of them than there are Americans.
After 175 times, you don't need to make a correction. Call us the Wehrmacht and we'll know what you mean.

....imaginary votes.

1.After the media got through laundering any news stories detrimental to their candidate, notably censoring the NYPost well documented exposé of the Biden Cartel selling their services to Communist China, they spent their coverage of the election…just not the proof of it being stolen.

2. If you were one of the deadheads who haven’t learned anything from the three years of revealed lies about the most accomplished President in American history, then this is your reality:

JOE BIDEN

81,281,888 votes….

DONALD TRUMP

74,223,251 votes

3. After four years of the media's constant lying about Trump in support of the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats…..you are prepared to buy that the brainless, unaccomplished career politician got more votes than any candidate in history.

See what I mean?

4. If Biden was actually the most popular man ever to run for the presidency, why did he need 25,000 troops to protect him at the inauguration??

5. If the Wehrmacht isn’t anti-American to the core, why did they spread the narrative that American troops at the inauguration needed to be disarmed for fear they might pull an Anwar Sadat scenario….

“U.S. defense officials have been worried about a potential insider attack or other threat from service members following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol Jan. 6 by Trump supporters that shocked the nation.” 12 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration | Newstalk Florida - N

View attachment 446920
The assassination of Anwar Sadat, 1981 - Rare Historical Photos

And, of course, the last year or so has proven that it is Biden voters who riot, assault, and burn things down.

Derp...:uhoh3:
Trump’s votes were fraudulent. No way the worst president in history received 74m votes.

prove me wrong, dope.

Prove it, dope.

Wait until you see my #11 in this thread......

....get the antacids ready.

Forum List

Back