Eight steps to destroy America

Eight Steps To Destroy America

Its working...I say lets help them get this thing destroyed and start over!

1- Create a massive welfare/warfare police state

2- a heavy graduated "income" tax

3- abandon Capitalism and the Free MArket

4- create a central bank to control credit and money, ie, the Federal Reserve Board

1. That's just to control it and kill off the best and strongest..usually young white males.
2. We need it so the rich pay their fair share
3. That can be the BEST thing we EVER do.
4.I agree there.

The things you post though are merely ways to control a nation not destroy it.

Same old shit xenophobic paranoiacs have been saying for decades, assholes are so scared of what might happen if white ivy-league protestant males do not control practically everything.

Financially its over. The politicians have corrupted government and flagrantly disobey the US Constitution. When the DC establishment freaks out over only a fraction of a 1% cut in deficit spending that tells you just how bad things are. $18 trillion in debt and climbing out of control with no plan to balance the budget let alone begin paying off this debt. Trust me its every man for himself.

The is falling! The sky is falling! You people deny the real problems and make up fake emergencies that have still not come to pass even though you chicken littles have been sweating bullets over these phantom fears for decades.

1- Create a massive welfare/warfare police state

2- a heavy graduated "income" tax

3- abandon Capitalism and the Free MArket

4- create a central bank to control credit and money, ie, the Federal Reserve Board

1. That's just to control it and kill off the best and strongest..usually young white males.
2. We need it so the rich pay their fair share
3. That can be the BEST thing we EVER do.
4.I agree there.

The things you post though are merely ways to control a nation not destroy it.

If the people are enslaved the nation is destroyed, over and out.

Is one of the steps taking us off the gold standard so our money's value is based on happy thoughts and fairy dust? Is one of the steps never-ending warfare?

Read the bilingual crap and that was enough...

Let look at countries who are bilingual.
Ireland, Scotland, Sweden (Swedish and English), Netherlands(Dutch and English), Wales....

It is an idiotic comment... So don;'t need read the rest...

The is falling! The sky is falling! You people deny the real problems and make up fake emergencies that have still not come to pass even though you chicken littles have been sweating bullets over these phantom fears for decades.
Yeah like gay marriage and the red skins name being racist? You mean that important?

I've asked them to expedite your Welcome Package.
kkk.jpg

kkk.jpg
Mmm I must have hit some sensitive spots the libtards are crawling out of the woodwork to defend their actions...
All you hit was my funny bone. Little faggot xenophobes amuse me.
Yep yer pissed. Its funny.You know what that link says is the truth or you wouldn't get so pissed off.

kkk.jpg
Mmm I must have hit some sensitive spots the libtards are crawling out of the woodwork to defend their actions...
Yep yer pissed. Its funny.You know what that link says is the truth or you wouldn't get so pissed off.
I'm not pissed at all. Whitey doesn't like it when brown and black babies are born. Old news young one.

kkk.jpg
I'm not pissed at all. Whitey doesn't like it when brown and black babies are born. Old news young one.
That's why you support millions of black babies that are murdered.

Forum List

Back