Eight steps to destroy America

I've asked them to expedite your Welcome Package.
kkk.jpg
Mmm I must have hit some sensitive spots the libtards are crawling out of the woodwork to defend their actions...
All you hit was my funny bone. Little faggot xenophobes amuse me.
Yep yer pissed. Its funny.You know what that link says is the truth or you wouldn't get so pissed off.
I'm not pissed at all. Whitey doesn't like it when brown and black babies are born. Old news young one.
That's why you support millions of black babies that are murdered.
Must you be the drama queen, always? I support legal induced abortion. Who gets aborted isn't my business, or yours.

Mmm I must have hit some sensitive spots the libtards are crawling out of the woodwork to defend their actions...
Yep yer pissed. Its funny.You know what that link says is the truth or you wouldn't get so pissed off.
I'm not pissed at all. Whitey doesn't like it when brown and black babies are born. Old news young one.
Must you be the drama queen, always? I support legal induced abortion. Who gets aborted isn't my business, or yours.
It's the killing of a baby, it is our business.

It's the killing of a baby, it is our business.
It's not a baby, drama queen. It's a potential baby, as in, having a baby...

Last edited:
There is no need for 8 steps when 1 will do the trick.

If we continue to sit back and allow our southern border to be overran by third world leeches, that itself will eventually be more than enough to turn this country from the greatness it once was into just a gigantic balkinized nation.

Forum List

Back