Eight Democrats Blast Fauci’s Sadistic Dog Experiments, His Next Target: Your Children

Contrary to leftist beliefs, Fauci ain't God.
No one said he was , but we also know that 99% of what the hate party says about him is bullshit. Hate driven bullshit. Let me see who was right ,your God Scum bag when he was in office or Fauci when he went against everything that came out of trumps mouth. We know the answer you haters don't/

No one said he was , but we also know that 99% of what the hate party says about him is bullshit. Hate driven bullshit. Let me see who was right ,your God Scum bag when he was in office or Fauci when he went against everything that came out of trumps mouth. We know the answer you haters don't/
Actually the guy I responded to DID compare Fauci to God. However..... LOL. "Party of Hate". Your party is torturing dogs, telling blacks the aren't smart enough to get an ID, forcing people to get shots against their will at the expense of their livelihood, stranded Americans in Afghanistan, supported a person who committed a rape by a trans person in a girls bathroom, trying to arrest parents at school board meetings. BLM burning down buildings and assaulting people. Antifa...being Antifa. And to top it off...allowing unvetted illegals across the boarder.

There is a party of hate. The same party of the KKk has continued its hate for decades now. Who would that be...the Democratic party of the United States of America.

You hate Nazi's are clowns , No thank you Q-anon!
Hate Nazis like your leftist Antifa buddies here attacking little old ladies lol? I never saw MAGAs behaving this way. Only you soy boy commies.

Hate Nazis like your leftist Antifa buddies here attacking little old ladies lol? I never saw MAGAs behaving this way. Only you soy boy commies.

I saw you magats trying to kill every cop at the white house. Trying to bring down our demacracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. You scum traitor.

Actually the guy I responded to DID compare Fauci to God. However..... LOL. "Party of Hate". Your party is torturing dogs, telling blacks the aren't smart enough to get an ID, forcing people to get shots against their will at the expense of their livelihood, stranded Americans in Afghanistan, supported a person who committed a rape by a trans person in a girls bathroom, trying to arrest parents at school board meetings. BLM burning down buildings and assaulting people. Antifa...being Antifa. And to top it off...allowing unvetted illegals across the boarder.

There is a party of hate. The same party of the KKk has continued its hate for decades now. Who would that be...the Democratic party of the United States of America.
My party isn't torturing dogs you ignorant bastard, you and your hate Nazis tried to destroy our democracy by attempting to kill every cop at the capital, to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. You have nothing to stand on scum.

Love it when this level of scum traitors try to point out something that the dems did or are doing. Nothing compares to these traitor trying to destroy American for a piece of their piece of shit leader. Thats the bottom of the scum barrel , nothing is lower in this country then this scum trying to respond to what democrats say , democrats being the only patriots left in this country and the right supported or tried to destroy our demacracy to force int peice of shit for a dictator. That defines scum.

More vindictive hypocrites who refuse to recognize their existence deprives animals of life and freedom. Life feeds off death on this planet.
Moon, there was no reason for these puppies to be tortured. No good reason and what Fauci and his assholes did was not about life but about MONEY $$$$ and sadism.

Forum List

Back