Egyptian Court Deems Hamas a Terrorist Org

Well Sisi is a terrorist as well and well a Zionist and some say half Jew.

Woo ... this one must really hurt Nazi butt. Not even one semi-rational reply from the butthurt cabal. I guess no one told them most of the civilized world made the same determination about Hamas years ago.

John Kerry thinks Hamas can be " reasonable":uhoh3:

I suppose by reasonable he means concerned with there own survival and frankly, I believe Kerry is wrong about that.

Egypt court ??? Which Egypt, there is no Egypt after the military coup which was a crime against humanity. Democracy been destroyed, and it became a British (and British lapdog Israel) satellite state in ME.

So Israeli court decided that Hamas is a terror organization. Nothing surprise.

Israel has the right to deem anyone a terrorist they choose. the FBI says the JDL is a terrible terrorist organization as well. I somehow do not think Hamas is doing a good enough job, as Israel keeps stealing more an more land and where is Hamas? Off gally lacking somewhere.

The way some people talk in here you'd think we are in 1930s nazi Germany...

which in a way we are....only now they are called Islamo-Nazis

John Kerry thinks Hamas can be " reasonable":uhoh3:

I suppose by reasonable he means concerned with there own survival and frankly, I believe Kerry is wrong about that.

The assertion that a terrorist organization can be reasonable is pure, leftist, idiocy. I'm not quite sure why you would try to rationalize a very stupid comment, by a stupid man, who gets screamed at, and berated, by the terrorist state of Iran, and will ultimately sign a "bad deal" agreement with them :dunno:

Well Sisi is a terrorist as well and well a Zionist and some say half Jew.

And pink pigs fly is Saudi Arabia when there is a full moon alongside allahs wives

Jews are moon worshippers. Jericho is the moon city.

Then why does the Islamic flag have a crescent moon on it, and why call their god after some minor moon diety. And if memory serves me right didn't the Jews destroy Jericho as it was a heathen city. Guess you lose again Mohamed when it comes to intelligence and history

And pink pigs fly over the black stone in mecca when there is a full moon

Egypt court ??? Which Egypt, there is no Egypt after the military coup which was a crime against humanity. Democracy been destroyed, and it became a British (and British lapdog Israel) satellite state in ME.

So Israeli court decided that Hamas is a terror organization. Nothing surprise.

So are your panties twisted because Egypt has a standard Arab/Muslim World type gov't or because Egypt's courts found your Hamas buds to be terrorist scum? BTW, in addition to Egypt, Hamas or its military wing is designated as a terrorist organization by Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel, Japan, the United Kingdom, the EU and the United States.

Forum List

Back