Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood boasts about its terrorist

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Some of the evidence against the group??

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood boasts about its terrorist activities

The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, we said in a feature published on 3 January, has been largely successful in branding itself to the West as a pragmatic and moderate Islamist group, something altogether different from the global jihadists of Al-Qaeda or the Egyptian terrorist outfit of Bayt al-Maqdis. This, we said, is a fallacy, deliberately intended to fool gullible or ignorant Westerners, and we cited an article by Arab affairs analyst and broadcaster Magdi Abdelhadi, “From London to Mansoura: killing in the name of Allah”, to explain why we believe this is a fallacy.
Burning Egyptian police car

The Muslim Brotherhood has vowed to continue attacking police vehicles

On the following day, 4 January, the Muslim Brotherhood’s political wing, the so-called “Freedom and Justice Party” (FJP), furnished us with more evidence to support our argument that the Brotherhood is a mendacious and pernicious organization that will use any means, including violence, to achieve its aim of turning Egypt into an Islamist state and forcing Egyptians – Muslims, Christians and atheists – to live strictly in accordance with its interpretation of Islam.

In a statement published on its official Facebook page, it said that in the previous 37 days its activists had burnt 73 police vehicles, four armoured cars and 18 prison vans. It described this as a manifestation of “peaceful resistance” to the “coup’s terrorism” and “a war of non-violence”. And that’s not all. Indicating that vehicles belonging to the Interior Ministry will continue to be targeted, the statement added that “the counter is still running”.

According to the independent Egyptian newspaper Al-Shorouk, the toll of destruction perpetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood may be even higher. It quoted an Interior Ministry source as saying that the numbers cited on the FJP’s Facebook page could be higher if the provinces are taken into account. And that’s before even counting the destruction of public and private enterprises and the attacks on ordinary people’s cars that have been carried out by participants in pro-Brotherhood marches.

Meanwhile, Western media and – bizarrely, given that the Muslim Brotherhood is a far-right political organization – large sections of the left continue to bleat in support of the Brotherhood, arguing that it is a grassroots group that was elected into office and deprived of power in a “military coup”.

How quickly some people’s memories fade.

The Nazi party also grew as a grassroots movement in interwar Germany, and it too was democratically elected into office. Although there are many differences between the Nazis and the Brotherhood, they do share at least one thing in common: a violent ideology that seeks to change the character of the state and impose itself on everybody and by whatever means.

about right though it could have been longer.

Granny says dem radical Mooslamics is tryin' to take over Egypt...
:eek:
Egypt Accuses Brotherhood of Forming Military Wing
February 09, 2014 ~ Egypt's Interior Ministry has accused the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood of forming a "military wing" to attack police and security forces.
A ministry spokesman appeared on Egyptian television Sunday and named 12 people who he said were members. He said five have been arrested. The spokesman linked the alleged military wing to an attack that killed five policemen last month at a checkpoint south of Cairo. Video footage showed one of the accused confessing his involvement in that attack.

The Brotherhood, which backs ousted Islamist President Mohamed Morsi, says it rejected violence decades ago. Egypt's military ousted Morsi in July and has branded the Brotherhood as a terrorist organization. Thousands of Muslim Brothers have been arrested and others have been driven underground.

10A80B56-582A-4A15-A53F-7AA2F5F326BB_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy4_cw0.jpg

Anti-government protesters and members of the Muslim Brotherhood flee after teargas was fired by riot police during clashes in downtown Cairo, on the third anniversary of Egypt's uprising

Scores of Egyptian police and soldiers have been killed in bombings and by gunfire since the Egyptian military removed Morsi from office, after months of protests against his rule. More than 1,000 pro-Morsi protestors have been killed in street demonstrations. Morsi is currently on trial in Cairo on charges related to a prison escape during the 2011 uprising against then-President Hosni Mubarak.

Prosecutors also have accused him of inciting violence while he was president -- against anti-government protesters. He also faces trial for his alleged collaboration with the militant Palestinian group Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip. Human rights groups have accused Egypt's current military-backed government of widespread human rights abuses and of stifling dissent.

Egypt Accuses Brotherhood of Forming Military Wing

GOD TOLD US ABOUT EGYPT 3000 YEARS AGO!!!===
Isaiah 19

Living Bible (TLB)

19 This is God’s message concerning Egypt:

Look, the Lord is coming against Egypt, riding on a swift cloud; the idols of Egypt tremble; the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear. 2 I will set them to fighting against each other—brother against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, province against province. 3 Her wise counselors are all at their wits’ end to know what to do; they plead with their idols for wisdom and call upon mediums, wizards, and witches to show them what to do. 4 I will hand over Egypt to a hard, cruel master, to a vicious king, says the Lord Almighty.
ISAIAH 19:1-4

GOD TOLD US ABOUT EGYPT 3000 YEARS AGO!!!===
Isaiah 19

Living Bible (TLB)

19 This is God’s message concerning Egypt:

Look, the Lord is coming against Egypt, riding on a swift cloud; the idols of Egypt tremble; the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear. 2 I will set them to fighting against each other—brother against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, province against province. 3 Her wise counselors are all at their wits’ end to know what to do; they plead with their idols for wisdom and call upon mediums, wizards, and witches to show them what to do. 4 I will hand over Egypt to a hard, cruel master, to a vicious king, says the Lord Almighty.
ISAIAH 19:1-4

LAST DAYS BIBLE PROPHECY =In that day the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians. Yes, they will know the Lord and give their sacrifices and offerings to him; they will make promises to God and keep them. 22 The Lord will smite Egypt and then restore her! For the Egyptians will turn to the Lord and he will listen to their plea and heal them.

23 In that day Egypt and Iraq will be connected by a highway, and the Egyptians and the Iraqis will move freely back and forth between their lands, and they shall worship the same God. 24 And Israel will be their ally; the three will be together, and Israel will be a blessing to them. 25 For the Lord will bless Egypt and Iraq because of their friendshipwith Israel. He will say, “Blessed be Egypt, my people; blessed be Iraq, the land I have made; blessed be Israel, my inheritance!”
ISAIAH 19:21-24

Impossible.

The Obama regime supported those nice young Brothers when they undertook to take over Egypt.

Sweet folks like those so admired by Your New Messiah would never. Nay, NEVER, do anything the slightest bit naughty.

El-Sissi gonna straighten things out...
:eusa_clap:
EGYPT'S EL-SISSI PROMISES PROGRESS IN 2 YEARS
May 11,`14 -- Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, Egypt's former military chief who is poised to win the presidency in elections later this month, said he has plans to make improvements in people's living conditions within two years but will step down if they rise up against him - without waiting for the army to remove him.
El-Sissi was speaking with the Emirates-based Sky News Arabia, giving his first televised interview as a presidential candidate to foreign media. The first part of the interview was aired Sunday. Riding on a wave of nationalist fervor, the 59-year old el-Sissi faces a single rival in the May 26-27 vote. The media and supporters tout him as the nation's savior for ousting the elected Islamist president, Mohammed Morsi, in July following massive rallies against him and a rising specter of civilian infighting. The protesters were complaining that a year into office Morsi and his Islamist group the Muslim Brotherhood were monopolizing power. Morsi refused to step down or hold a referendum on his leadership following an ultimatum from el-Sissi.

The military also moved in to replace longtime autocrat Hosni Mubarak in 2011 after days of protests against him. Mubarak stepped down, and the military ruled for a transitional period before Morsi was elected as part of the Brotherhood's steady, subsequent sweep at the ballot box. "Do you think I will wait for a third time? If people go down to protest, I will say, I am at your service," el-Sissi said. "I can't wait until the army asks me to (step down), I can't be like this. I fear for my country. I fear for the people." This was el-Sissi's second televised interview. Last week, he gave his first interview to two Egyptian private TV stations. He has so far made no street appearances campaigning because of security concerns.

In this interview, el-Sissi repeated his criticism of Morsi's term in office and the Brotherhood's rise to power, saying the group maintained a parallel leadership and was concerned about amassing power and not solving the country's problems. He said the group must reassess its ideology. El-Sissi said the Brotherhood has lost the trust of Egyptians. "It is their problem, not mine. They need to reevaluate themselves," he said, accusing the group of turning a political problem into a religious war.

He said he would not allow a religious leadership, as he said the Brotherhood tried to present itself, to exist in parallel to the state and its religious institutions. "It is not an animosity, it is not revenge between me and them," he said. The government has branded the Brotherhood a terrorist group, accusing it of orchestrating a violent campaign to destabilize the country. The Brotherhood denies it adopts violent means and accuses the government of seeking to smear its name.

MORE

Some of the evidence against the group??

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood boasts about its terrorist activities

The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, we said in a feature published on 3 January, has been largely successful in branding itself to the West as a pragmatic and moderate Islamist group, something altogether different from the global jihadists of Al-Qaeda or the Egyptian terrorist outfit of Bayt al-Maqdis. This, we said, is a fallacy, deliberately intended to fool gullible or ignorant Westerners, and we cited an article by Arab affairs analyst and broadcaster Magdi Abdelhadi, “From London to Mansoura: killing in the name of Allah”, to explain why we believe this is a fallacy.
Burning Egyptian police car

The Muslim Brotherhood has vowed to continue attacking police vehicles

On the following day, 4 January, the Muslim Brotherhood’s political wing, the so-called “Freedom and Justice Party” (FJP), furnished us with more evidence to support our argument that the Brotherhood is a mendacious and pernicious organization that will use any means, including violence, to achieve its aim of turning Egypt into an Islamist state and forcing Egyptians – Muslims, Christians and atheists – to live strictly in accordance with its interpretation of Islam.

In a statement published on its official Facebook page, it said that in the previous 37 days its activists had burnt 73 police vehicles, four armoured cars and 18 prison vans. It described this as a manifestation of “peaceful resistance” to the “coup’s terrorism” and “a war of non-violence”. And that’s not all. Indicating that vehicles belonging to the Interior Ministry will continue to be targeted, the statement added that “the counter is still running”.

According to the independent Egyptian newspaper Al-Shorouk, the toll of destruction perpetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood may be even higher. It quoted an Interior Ministry source as saying that the numbers cited on the FJP’s Facebook page could be higher if the provinces are taken into account. And that’s before even counting the destruction of public and private enterprises and the attacks on ordinary people’s cars that have been carried out by participants in pro-Brotherhood marches.

Meanwhile, Western media and – bizarrely, given that the Muslim Brotherhood is a far-right political organization – large sections of the left continue to bleat in support of the Brotherhood, arguing that it is a grassroots group that was elected into office and deprived of power in a “military coup”.

How quickly some people’s memories fade.

The Nazi party also grew as a grassroots movement in interwar Germany, and it too was democratically elected into office. Although there are many differences between the Nazis and the Brotherhood, they do share at least one thing in common: a violent ideology that seeks to change the character of the state and impose itself on everybody and by whatever means.

about right though it could have been longer.

Great thread & OP!

just because a regime is democratically elected doesn't make it a safe harbor for Liberty.

El Sissi deserves our support against the Muslim Brotherhood and el Morsi.

Forum List

Back