Egypt is going to have high speed rail before the US does...pricetag? 4.5 billion dollars

also:

Egypt's new capital city moved a step closer to reality with the announcement that Chinese developers will largely fund the megaproject.
The China Fortune Land Development Company (CFLD) agreed to provide $20 billion for the currentl
1632569979091.png
y unnamed city, after a meeting between heads of the firm and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El Sisi.

also:

Egypt's new capital city moved a step closer to reality with the announcement that Chinese developers will largely fund the megaproject.
The China Fortune Land Development Company (CFLD) agreed to provide $20 billion for the currentlView attachment 543700y unnamed city, after a meeting between heads of the firm and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El Sisi.
That's nice....

See what happens when you put the Chinese money into development, instead of Biden's and the Democrats' pockets???

Thanks to German technology they will be able to shoot across the Egyptian desert in record time to get to Libya. Who cares?

Well, it certainly seems to make a difference when they don't have Democrats in charge, doesn't it???

Haramain high-speed railway - Wikipedia

The Haramain high-speed railway (Haramain referring to Mecca and Medina Islamic holy cities), also known as the Western railway or Mecca–Medina high-speed railway, is a 453-kilometre-long (281 mi) high-speed rail line in Saudi Arabia. It links the Muslim holy cities of Medina and Mecca via King Abdullah Economic City, using 449.2 kilometres (279.1 mi) of main line and a 3.75-kilometre (2.33 mi) branch connection to King Abdulaziz I…

We? The US government had nothing to do with Saudi oil.
we develop the oil fields, we protect the oil fields, we protect the country, we buy the product,
we have imported so much saudi oil, saudi is now filthy rich, so rich they give money to egypt to squandor on high speed rail, for tourism,

the usa and our government has everything to do with Saudi oil

we develop the oil fields, we protect the oil fields, we protect the country, we buy the product,
we have imported so much saudi oil, saudi is now filthy rich, so rich they give money to egypt to squandor on high speed rail, for tourism,

the usa and our government has everything to do with Saudi oil

We didn't develop the oil fields. Saudi oil was cheap .. Cheap enough to fuel the Marshall Plan. Much cheaper than US oil.

Standard oil of California was not awarded the concession in 1933?

Go ahead, give me a history lesson of Saudi Oil

The Seven Sisters were NOT the US government and you had nothing to do with the oil business in the kingdom.

America really doesn't need high speed trains.

If this country built HST's connecting my city of Hermitage with the other major cities of the region, Erie, Youngstown, Canton, Pittsburgh, Cleveland- I couldn't imagine ever actually riding it.

Just a lot easier to drive than standing on a platform waiting on a locomotive.

Forum List

Back