"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

Um, yeah, because the custodian is always a respected position.

Wow, Islamophobic Twit is shocked to find out...kids are little bastards! And if you lock a bunch of them in a place they don't want to be for seven hours a day with people they don't want to spend time with, they are going to be abusive to each other and the staff.

All that said, I would hope that the kid in question was sent to detention, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Um, yeah, because the custodian is always a respected position.

Wow, Islamophobic Twit is shocked to find out...kids are little bastards! And if you lock a bunch of them in a place they don't want to be for seven hours a day with people they don't want to spend time with, they are going to be abusive to each other and the staff.

All that said, I would hope that the kid in question was sent to detention, but I doubt it.

I made the mistake of seeing who the "ignored comment" was and was treated to this--a liberal democrat once again hating on the working man. Tell us, please do, why custodians don't deserve our respect? Why we shouldn't be teaching kids to respect those who clean our buildings?

God help you. He's the only one who can.

seems he had little choice but to do so Sue

~S~

I think it would seem that way, from a non-school employee's perspective. But in my experience, because we run on a "school year" I think, it's very unusual to have people quit mid-year. Even custodians and secretaries, etc. It's common practice to quit, retire, at the end of a school year.

He walked out. The custodian.

People should know that lax discipline has brought this about, for the most part. But then when schools try to implement discipline, parents revolt.
This is why they can’t find and keep school bus drivers. A lack of discipline results in chaos. The stories I’ve heard from drivers are unbelievable.

This is why they can’t find and keep school bus drivers. A lack of discipline results in chaos. The stories I’ve heard from drivers are unbelievable.

My niece and nephew, in elementary school, had a special ed child fling his feces out the open window of the bus. So you know, the wind caught it and flung it back inside--all on kids.

Right. Read that again.

The mental health communities infiltration into our educational system made a huge dent in how kids are disciplined Sue

trust me in that , i experienced this first hand through my kids tenure

~S~

One side of their mouths: "if a child has a meltdown in your class and kicks, hits, screams, shouts, throws things and bites, you should *empathize* with the child. Behavior is communication."

On the other, in secondary school: "If you see something, say something. Any violent threats, any violent deeds"

What kind of a mess is that?

I made the mistake of seeing who the "ignored comment" was and was treated to this--a liberal democrat once again hating on the working man. Tell us, please do, why custodians don't deserve our respect? Why we shouldn't be teaching kids to respect those who clean our buildings?

God help you. He's the only one who can.

Uh, let's get real, here, if the best job you could get was cleaning up after little yuppie spawn for 27K a year, you failed at life, and even High School kids know it.

Of course, the only reason why those jobs are desirable is because unions make sure they are paid well, so I'm not sure what he is bitching about.

I found school to be a miserable experience... you put people through miserable experiences, they will frequently be miserable themselves.

You should know, you are probably the most miserable creature on this board.

One side of their mouths: "if a child has a meltdown in your class and kicks, hits, screams, shouts, throws things and bites, you should *empathize* with the child. Behavior is communication."

On the other, in secondary school: "If you see something, say something. Any violent threats, any violent deeds"

What kind of a mess is that?

yes, you all suck at your jobs. We get that.

Uh, let's get real, here, if the best job you could get was cleaning up after little yuppie spawn for 27K a year, you failed at life, and even High School kids know it.

Of course, the only reason why those jobs are desirable is because unions make sure they are paid well, so I'm not sure what he is bitching about.

I found school to be a miserable experience... you put people through miserable experiences, they will frequently be miserable themselves.

You should know, you are probably the most miserable creature on this board.

This is why I have you on ignore. You spew a lot of bile, including awful things here about people making a decent living. Sadly, you don't realize how much this reflects on the state of your own miserable soul. Ultimately, I feel bad for you, but can do nothing about it.

Back to ignore.

Forum List

Back