Edwards Insults Gays - Where Is The Outrage?

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Pretty Boy John Edwards has been quoted in a new book as saying of gays that he’s "not comfortable around those people" - where is the liberal media and the gay rights groups on this?

If any of the Republican Presidental candidates had said this it would be another feeding frenzy for the PC Police

Edwards "Not Comfortable" with Gays According to New Book
by Kilian Melloy
EDGE Boston Contributor
Friday May 25, 2007

Presidential hopeful Senator John Edwards has been quoted in a new book as saying of gays that he’s "not comfortable around those people."

Edwards, currently in the running for the Democratic nomination for the 2008 Presidential election, was quoted in a new book by Bob Shrum, a Democratic strategist, according to an article in today’s Washington Post. Reporting on the Post story, Washington Blade Online blogger and Managing Editor Kevin Naff quotes Shrum as asking Edwards, "What is your position, Mr. Edwards, on gay rights?"

According to Shrum’s book, Edwards, who at the time of the question was running for a seat in the U. S. Senate in 1998’s midterm elections, answered, "I’m not comfortable around those people."
http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=glbt&sc2=news&sc3=&id=20610

edwards as quoted by shrum as quoted by the washington post as quoted by red states rule.

where IS the outrage? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

as long as you continue to idolize the oxycontin junkie, you really ought not to talk about anybody giving anyone a free pass! :lol:

Much like you sorrow over the death of Rev Falwell, libs will always show their true colors towards those who disagree with them

While they lecture the rest of us on how to be more tolerant, understanding, and compassionate - libs NEVER allow those traits to stand in their way when they slime those on the right

Much like you sorrow over the death of Rev Falwell, libs will always show their true colors towards those who disagree with them

While they lecture the rest of us on how to be more tolerant, understanding, and compassionate - libs NEVER allow those traits to stand in their way when they slime those on the right

I am completely tolerant of Rush. I think he should do as much oxy as he likes. I just think that when a guy preaches that white collar drug users should all be sent up river to the big house to do hard time, that he should walk the walk and not just talk the talk. don't you?

I am completely tolerant of Rush. I think he should do as much oxy as he likes. I just think that when a guy preaches that white collar drug users should all be sent up river to the big house to do hard time, that he should walk the walk and not just talk the talk. don't you?

to bad you do not hold your fellow libs to the same standards

what standard do you hold Rush to? Do you hold him to the standard he, himself, set for junkies? Do you think that junkies need to be incarcerated?

So now MM has to run away from Pretty Boy's gay bashing

Typical

you are the one who claimed you held republicans to one set of standards. I am merely following up on your statement. Care to stand by it or will you run away from it?

You changed the topic by your second post on this thread

It seems you cannot spin Pretty Boys anti gay remark

I know how you would react if one of the Republican candidates had said the same thing

so I guess you are running away from it.

no surprise.

No, you ran by your second post

Quote:
Originally Posted by red states rule
MM gives yet another pass to another liberal

as long as you continue to idolize the oxycontin junkie, you really ought not to talk about anybody giving anyone a free pass!

No, you ran by your second post

Quote:
Originally Posted by red states rule
MM gives yet another pass to another liberal

as long as you continue to idolize the oxycontin junkie, you really ought not to talk about anybody giving anyone a free pass!

I stand by that. you give Rush a free pass...you probably ought not to be starting threads about democrats giving Edwards a free pass...it is that old adage about people who live in glass houses...

I stand by that. you give Rush a free pass...you probably ought not to be starting threads about democrats giving Edwards a free pass...it is that old adage about people who live in glass houses...

Glad to hear you stand by running away from the topic of this thread

Your only disappointment is a Republican did not make this gay bashing remark

Neither do Republicans...Yeah, like Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and George Bush are such compassionate people.. Your such an idiot.

Neither do Republicans...Yeah, like Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and George Bush are such compassionate people.. Your such an idiot.

The liberal media LOOKS for any hints of racism and gay bashing from Republicans - yet they ignore blatant anti gay remark

Care to try and explain why?

Hint - Edwards is a liberal

the pod people are HERE, rsr!

YOU'RE NEXT!

invasion23.jpg

Forum List

Back