Edward Snowden May Be Polarizing, but His Take on the Classified Documents Scandal Is Hilarious

Yes. We learned the deep state can attack and silence virtually anyone it chooses. After all, the devil is ubiquitous.
We learned that Hillary, Lois Lerner, Swalwell, and the infamous Russian collusion gang can get away with murder and not ever have to worry about a thing.
We learned that lefty voters will never admit to being wrong because reputation and ego are far more critical to them than truth or justice.

Then you learned all the wrong things.

The "Deep State" are the professionals in government that kept the Trump years from being 100X worse than they could have been.

Justice would be Trump going to jail for the rest of his life, and his memory being damned like Nixon's is.

. After all, the devil is ubiquitous.
Nice post ..

But how can the Devil be ubiquitous if God has already claimed that very state of being?
Surely by definition ubiquity for two or more is impossible.?

Just me , being silly .As usual .

:cool:

Sure they can. Trump wasn't entitled to the documents and wasn't returning them. Hence, the raid.

Actually, it takes months to build a criminal case, particularly when involving an ex-president.
It takes YEARS to decide who is entitled to what in court. Just ask Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
It takes YEARS to decide who is entitled to what in court. Just ask Bill Clinton.

Well, not really. The Clinton case already set the precedent. Those were clearly personal records, not official classified documents.

But here's the real reason why Trump is going down... he's just pissed off too many people. Democrats, Republicans, the permanent bureaucracy, the military.

At some point, the Republicans will grow a pair of testicles and decide they'd be much happier in life with Trump in prison.

Well, not really. The Clinton case already set the precedent. Those were clearly personal records, not official classified documents.

But here's the real reason why Trump is going down... he's just pissed off too many people. Democrats, Republicans, the permanent bureaucracy, the military.

At some point, the Republicans will grow a pair of testicles and decide they'd be much happier in life with Trump in prison.
Recordings of conversations from the Oval Office are "personal records"? Then surely Trump can take home personal letters from Kim Jong Un, right?

Recordings of conversations from the Oval Office are "personal records"? Then surely Trump can take home personal letters from Kim Jong Un, right?

The recording was done by a journalist in preparation to write a book. There's a boatload of precedent protecting confidentiality of sources in journalism.

On the other hand, Kim's glowing letter to Trump is an official record.

I knew QAnon was completely FOS when they said Snowden was a "traitor" -- fucking CIA shills

Nice post ..

But how can the Devil be ubiquitous if God has already claimed that very state of being?
Surely by definition ubiquity for two or more is impossible.?

Just me , being silly .As usual .

:cool:
You know, I really do not fit in here, because I want to work God or the devil into every subject. . And that’s fine being ignored, we all have lessons to learn, beside this board is nothing more than an ego thing, no one is changing teams. . . But to try to answer your question, go watch the Exorcist movie if not into reading. . It may be slightly embellished, but it is all very true. . We are all being tempted daily by our own lusts and the devil. . How can anyone ignore this reality when there are so many documented miracles that prove this? . But if you are going to go Christian, go Catholic. At least we can prove there is a purgatory for lukewarm, pitiful believers who cannot stop sinning. . Maybe 100 years of shoveling coal into furnaces, but you are guaranteed heaven at some point in the future.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back