Education Secretary: It’s Too Soon to Say If Schools Can Reopen by Fall

My point was that it is not widespread across the country like the media would have you believe The issue is with the lib dominated cities

And my point is that the teachers wanting to stay home has nothing to do with Covid and EVERYTHING to do with being able to stay home all day.

Although I am retired from teaching, I work from home as an Army contractor. I can do my job just as well from my basement as I can driving to the post and bringing my lunch. Teaching would not be easier, and is fact much harder from home.

Children need positive social interactions in a school setting. Adults have no such need. It's supposed to be about educating and preparing children to be able to go out into the world as adults and make it. Keeping children in infinite confinement is contrary to their growth and development.

Your point has what to do with my post?

Most private schools around the country have been fully open with some minor precautions since the beginning of the year full time. I haven’t heard of any major problems, certainly not in my area.

Forum List

Back