Education Curriculum Should Be Posted On-Line For Parents / Guardians To See

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
One of the biggest lessons the CRT being taught in k-12 classrooms has revealed is the need for all class curriculums to be posted on-line.

I'm not just talking about the course Outline - I'm talking training material as well.

Such transparency is obviously needed; however, I believe the teacher's unions would oppose this idea because it would be surrendering part of their control to families. It would give parents ammo to use against teachers when parents oppose curriculums being taught in school. They do not want parents to have a say what is being taught to their children,

The article talks about this change being made for college, but I would push this a step farther and make it the rule for k-12.

Or you could be a parent and ask your kid. Check their homework. Go to teacher/parent meetings. Etc.

Or you could be a parent and ask your kid. Check their homework. Go to teacher/parent meetings. Etc.
School boards vote on curriculum and books used in classes, they can attend those meetings also. But, I doubt the OP has any interest past just an OP badmouthing people which actually do the work.

One of the biggest lessons the CRT being taught in k-12 classrooms has revealed is the need for all class curriculums to be posted on-line.

I'm not just talking about the course Outline - I'm talking training material as well.

Such transparency is obviously needed; however, I believe the teacher's unions would oppose this idea because it would be surrendering part of their control to families. It would give parents ammo to use against teachers when parents oppose curriculums being taught in school. They do not want parents to have a say what is being taught to their children,

The article talks about this change being made for college, but I would push this a step farther and make it the rule for k-12.

Curriculums are already available on most school district or school pages.

Most....yet all of these parents were blindsided by CRT being taught to their kids in school. ALL of them should be forced to post it and make it easy to find on their web site.

Most....yet all of these parents were blindsided by CRT being taught to their kids in school. ALL of them should be forced to post it and make it easy to find on their web site.
That is you school district's business.

I oppose cameras in classrooms with a live feed for student privacy, but this is absolutely within parents' right to know. To be fair, most districts do make this readily available to parents. If not, there's a problem. Also, teachers should be happy to share class materials with parents. Again if not, there's a problem.

You want a class syllabus also to include all assignments mien Herr?
Sergei spends his time spreading Russian propaganda. Reality is irrelevant to him

Ever since the days of John Reed, The Wobblies, Roosevelt and Uncle Joe Stalin, Russia (or, as it was more commonly known then, the USSR) was a role-model and steadfast example of all that was good in the world to The Left.

When, precisely, did they become enemies of The Left?

Was it when they figured out they couldn't feed their people AND have The Berlin Wall?

Forum List

Back