Edgar Killen, KKK leader who was convicted in 1964 Mississippi Burning slayings, has died in prison

Baptist preacher as well.

Look at the hatred being spewed by those here on this thread. If hate is wrong; it is wrong. A half century ago, people thought racial integration was wrong and they would say the same thing about the destruction of the race via integration and inter-racial marriage. They had different values. For either side to think death is a net positive only says that neither side has a monopoly on human virtue.
Too bad integration didn't work. Except today it is blacks who want segregation. That makes it all good.

Look at the hatred being spewed by those here on this thread. If hate is wrong; it is wrong. A half century ago, people thought racial integration was wrong and they would say the same thing about the destruction of the race via integration and inter-racial marriage. They had different values. For either side to think death is a net positive only says that neither side has a monopoly on human virtue.
Too bad integration didn't work. Except today it is blacks who want segregation. That makes it all good.
And I fully support their desire to segregate

Integration is a death sentence for both cultures and results in the downfall of civilization.

Integration is a death sentence for both cultures and results in the downfall of civilization.
You should try integration yourself. Might drag you into the current century.

My sister married a Lebanese and stay married to him until she passed away 40 + years later. She confided in me that if she had read the Koran before marrying him, she would not have done so.

My uncle married a Mexican and lived next door to me for two years. When my uncle would come to town, he would stay at my house rather than any other relatives.

Several years ago I was what they call a DFACS asset (Dept. of Family and Children Services.) I had to take their training as I was trying to adopt a boy whose Honduran mother and Mexican father fled the country rather than face immigration authorities. Did you get the part where I was trying to adopt him? Let's not be coy. We know what you were trying to imply. The thing of it is, having grown up in that kind of atmosphere, it's easier to look at it objectively and figure out what was wrong with the whole concept. So, at the end of the day, my conclusions are not predicated on hatred, bigotry, racism, or intolerance. I worked in immigration law and am persona non grata for disagreeing with the immigration extremists. The thing of it is, you are not going to accept me any more than the right is. Both sides are practicing what they condemn the other of. My fault is that I don't need the validation of either side to come to grips with reality.

No civilization has lasted once you begin mixing cultures, races, religions, creeds, nationalities, sexual persuasions, political viewpoints, etc. Integration causes the civilization to collapse.

My sister married a Lebanese and stay married to him until she passed away 40 + years later. She confided in me that if she had read the Koran before marrying him, she would not have done so.

My uncle married a Mexican and lived next door to me for two years. When my uncle would come to town, he would stay at my house rather than any other relatives.

Several years ago I was what they call a DFACS asset (Dept. of Family and Children Services.) I had to take their training as I was trying to adopt a boy whose Honduran mother and Mexican father fled the country rather than face immigration authorities. Did you get the part where I was trying to adopt him? Let's not be coy. We know what you were trying to imply. The thing of it is, having grown up in that kind of atmosphere, it's easier to look at it objectively and figure out what was wrong with the whole concept. So, at the end of the day, my conclusions are not predicated on hatred, bigotry, racism, or intolerance. I worked in immigration law and am persona non grata for disagreeing with the immigration extremists. The thing of it is, you are not going to accept me any more than the right is. Both sides are practicing what they condemn the other of. My fault is that I don't need the validation of either side to come to grips with reality.

No civilization has lasted once you begin mixing cultures, races, religions, creeds, nationalities, sexual persuasions, political viewpoints, etc. Integration causes the civilization to collapse.
The Roman Empire lasted for centuries and was all about integration. Anybody could be a Roman citizen and there were Black Emporers. Learn a bit of history.

The Roman Empire lasted for centuries and was all about integration. Anybody could be a Roman citizen and there were Black Emporers. Learn a bit of history.

I know the Roman Empire collapsed because of too much integration. I've spoken at Historical Society meetings about it. Get real dude, I know a little about history. You're trying to be insulting and it's getting you NOWHERE. Integrating societies collapses civilizations.

You'e being flippant. So, Rome had black Emperors. Is that why the United States advanced faster, had more inventions, and built a greater nation in less than 350 years compared to the Roman Empire's 1000 year old + existence?

You'e being flippant. So, Rome had black Emperors. Is that why the United States advanced faster, had more inventions, and built a greater nation in less than 350 years compared to the Roman Empire's 1000 year old + existence?
Your assertion is dubious but apart from that the US is a great example of integration despite the racist shits who seem to linger.

Your assertion is dubious but apart from that the US is a great example of integration despite the racist shits who seem to linger.

The "racist shits" are those that founded this country. Most of its inventions and contributions to building the greatest nation in the annals of history came from one people. Since integration, America has slowly devolved into something short of a third world cesspool.

I know the Roman Empire collapsed because of too much integration. I've spoken at Historical Society meetings about it. Get real dude, I know a little about history. You're trying to be insulting and it's getting you NOWHERE. Integrating societies collapses civilizations.
Is this your "historical society" ?

1585136112333.png

View attachment 315040

See, we both knew what road you were going down. That is because you don't have any credible argument. Long before the Ku Klux Klan was formed the Posterity to whom the United States Constitution was written to secure the blessings of Liberty for, was intended to be for the white race. Within months of the ratification of the United States Constitution, Congress fulfilled their duty under Article 1 Section 8 of the United States Constitution to pass "an uniform Rule of Naturalization" and that law was limited to "free white Persons" and said law preceded the founding of the Ku Klux Klan by 65 years.

People like you have no problem with Japan saying that they are the most racially pure nation on earth. You probably never criticize North or South Korea - or China for that matter. ALL of those countries are over 98 percent homogeneous. Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black. I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that you haven't a single post on this board regarding their "racism." But, when it comes to those whites wanting their own homeland, and you're finding racist hatemongers under every rock. The reality is, if you look at the majority of the people on this planet, they would be racists IF you applied your definition across the board. But, you only have a problem with ONE race that is struggling with maintaining their culture.

You have been programmed, Pavlovian style, to hate whites. So, you look at me and all you see is an animal - in much the same way Edgar Killen learned to look at blacks. You can try and sugar coat it any way you like, but at the end of the day, your hatred of whites is certainly no less than Killen's views about blacks.

All those years of keeping that scum alive and finally he gets the death penalty. Just like Charles Manson, live much longer than they should of. But hey liberals don't like the death penalty because those guilty sons of bitches could one day be them.
I’m watching the movie now. Not the first time of course but my opinion is there are hundreds maybe even thousands of white men who lynched innocent black people and didn’t deserve to live out long free happy lives but they did. This Edgar ray is just one of many evil southern men in the first half of the last century. Today their grandkids are republicans.

At least their grandchildren abandoned the ultraliberalism of their antecedents.

That's superb, no?

The Triple K is a liberal outfit, they endorsed Tulsi Gabbard. In 2016, KKK kingpin Will Quigg, leader of the California klaverns, endorsed Hillary Clinton and was able to delivery the state for the former First Lady of Arkansas.

View attachment 315040

See, we both knew what road you were going down. That is because you don't have any credible argument. Long before the Ku Klux Klan was formed the Posterity to whom the United States Constitution was written to secure the blessings of Liberty for, was intended to be for the white race. Within months of the ratification of the United States Constitution, Congress fulfilled their duty under Article 1 Section 8 of the United States Constitution to pass "an uniform Rule of Naturalization" and that law was limited to "free white Persons" and said law preceded the founding of the Ku Klux Klan by 65 years.

People like you have no problem with Japan saying that they are the most racially pure nation on earth. You probably never criticize North or South Korea - or China for that matter. ALL of those countries are over 98 percent homogeneous. Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black. I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that you haven't a single post on this board regarding their "racism." But, when it comes to those whites wanting their own homeland, and you're finding racist hatemongers under every rock. The reality is, if you look at the majority of the people on this planet, they would be racists IF you applied your definition across the board. But, you only have a problem with ONE race that is struggling with maintaining their culture.

You have been programmed, Pavlovian style, to hate whites. So, you look at me and all you see is an animal - in much the same way Edgar Killen learned to look at blacks. You can try and sugar coat it any way you like, but at the end of the day, your hatred of whites is certainly no less than Killen's views about blacks.

There is a problem with your rant. The first problem is that I am not Japanese, nor do I live in Japan, no do I have any say in Japanese politics. I am not Korean, nor Chinese, nor do I live in Zimbabwe. I am American.

So as an American, I have say in how we run America. I earned that right by being born here, and if that isn’t enough, the idea of a citizen being born here having rights, then I will go further and say I was in the Army for nine years, and if that doesn’t give me the right to an opinion, you’re the blithering idiot.

Our Forefathers, the ones who drafted the Constitution, had a vision. America would be the most free nation on earth. It was. For the time it was unbelievably free. And in time, we have added to that, and detracted from it.

Now, as to how we run OUR country. Blacks have contributed tremendously to our advancements. I could spend the day typing out information you don’t have, and don’t care about. I could highlight the inventions that allow you to sit and rant on your keyboard and communicate over the internet that would not be possible without the actions of Blacks. But you would denounce it and claim some White guy would have done it better.

I could highlight Hispanics, and the contributions they made. Again, same problem with the Black or any other “minority” contribution. You don’t care about the truth, you want to live in your insane little version of the world.

Our Forefathers were right about a lot of things, and wrong about a lot of things. One of the first things they realized they were wrong about, was the position of Vice President. They assumed that Patriotism would trump party and the loser of the election would be honored to serve beneath the man who had won. They were wrong. They admitted it and passed an amendment to change that. If we are to embrace their brilliance, shouldn’t we shuffle Hillary into the Vice President’s office right now? I mean, she was second right?

Now, those changes are all charted, and they came about when people realized they were doing it wrong. Those changes, including who could be a citizen, and who was protected, all came about over time. Most were laws passed, to remove and amend the laws like the one you praised. Yet, no praise for those law changes. Others were Amendments, like Sufferage for women. Those changes reflected the increase in knowledge, and wisdom, of the people. Well most of us, there are always some like you who refuse to see truth.

Because we finally figured out that Women, and Blacks, and other Minorities, were people too. They had minds, and intelligence, and individual strengths and weaknesses. We found out, we learned, that different did not mean better or worse. It meant different.

And fortunately we did learn that lesson. Because we needed those people in the future. We needed the Blacks and the Women during the First and Second world wars. We needed them in Korea, Vietnam, and every war since.

I can’t imagine how the world would be if Fredrick McKinley had not invented the portable cooling unit that was used to keep blood and other items cool and preserve them during the war. Without that invention, many more White Soldiers would have died. Imagine that, your White Ancestor, assuming he went and fought in the war, may have had his life saved by the actions of a Black Man.

But anyway, I could continue. The truth is that our ancestors made mistakes. That’s fine. We’re all human, and we all make mistakes. However, the trick is not to make those mistakes, but to learn from them. To learn from our own is expected, to learn from the mistakes of others, is the hard thing. Because we want to believe we could do it better, and we could get the desired outcome if we only stayed the course, or turned away.

You are free to believe anything you want to. I would defend your right to an opinion just as I would anyone else. It is the nation I love, and your right to an opinion is sacrosanct to me. You can be as wrong as you want to be, and as stubborn as you want. But don’t mind the rest of us laughing at you, because we are entitled to our opinions too.

But let’s consider the lives lost because Garrett Morgan was black. He invented the first Gas Mask. It saved lives, especially emergency responders like firefighters. Until it was learned he was black. Then folks like yourself, mainly in the South, canceled their orders and refused to buy or use the masks. Yes, they would rather die, than live because of an invention by a Black Man. I am sure you’re rather proud of those Darwin Award Winners.

The truth is, there are plenty of smart people across the color lines. And if you are smart, you find the smartest ones, regardless of color, to work for and with you. I’d rather have the best Doctor performing my Surgery, instead of the Best White Doctor who uses Whites only on his staff and only treats Whites. If it is a man, or woman, white, black, brown, purple, pink, or blue, I don’t care. For me, it is the opportunity to increase the odds in my favor, and I’ll take any little edge I can get.

View attachment 315040

There is a problem with your rant. The first problem is that I am not Japanese, nor do I live in Japan, no do I have any say in Japanese politics. I am not Korean, nor Chinese, nor do I live in Zimbabwe. I am American.

So as an American, I have say in how we run America. I earned that right by being born here, and if that isn’t enough, the idea of a citizen being born here having rights, then I will go further and say I was in the Army for nine years, and if that doesn’t give me the right to an opinion, you’re the blithering idiot.

Our Forefathers, the ones who drafted the Constitution, had a vision. America would be the most free nation on earth. It was. For the time it was unbelievably free. And in time, we have added to that, and detracted from it.

Now, as to how we run OUR country. Blacks have contributed tremendously to our advancements. I could spend the day typing out information you don’t have, and don’t care about. I could highlight the inventions that allow you to sit and rant on your keyboard and communicate over the internet that would not be possible without the actions of Blacks. But you would denounce it and claim some White guy would have done it better.

I could highlight Hispanics, and the contributions they made. Again, same problem with the Black or any other “minority” contribution. You don’t care about the truth, you want to live in your insane little version of the world.

Our Forefathers were right about a lot of things, and wrong about a lot of things. One of the first things they realized they were wrong about, was the position of Vice President. They assumed that Patriotism would trump party and the loser of the election would be honored to serve beneath the man who had won. They were wrong. They admitted it and passed an amendment to change that. If we are to embrace their brilliance, shouldn’t we shuffle Hillary into the Vice President’s office right now? I mean, she was second right?

Now, those changes are all charted, and they came about when people realized they were doing it wrong. Those changes, including who could be a citizen, and who was protected, all came about over time. Most were laws passed, to remove and amend the laws like the one you praised. Yet, no praise for those law changes. Others were Amendments, like Sufferage for women. Those changes reflected the increase in knowledge, and wisdom, of the people. Well most of us, there are always some like you who refuse to see truth.

Because we finally figured out that Women, and Blacks, and other Minorities, were people too. They had minds, and intelligence, and individual strengths and weaknesses. We found out, we learned, that different did not mean better or worse. It meant different.

And fortunately we did learn that lesson. Because we needed those people in the future. We needed the Blacks and the Women during the First and Second world wars. We needed them in Korea, Vietnam, and every war since.

I can’t imagine how the world would be if Fredrick McKinley had not invented the portable cooling unit that was used to keep blood and other items cool and preserve them during the war. Without that invention, many more White Soldiers would have died. Imagine that, your White Ancestor, assuming he went and fought in the war, may have had his life saved by the actions of a Black Man.

But anyway, I could continue. The truth is that our ancestors made mistakes. That’s fine. We’re all human, and we all make mistakes. However, the trick is not to make those mistakes, but to learn from them. To learn from our own is expected, to learn from the mistakes of others, is the hard thing. Because we want to believe we could do it better, and we could get the desired outcome if we only stayed the course, or turned away.

You are free to believe anything you want to. I would defend your right to an opinion just as I would anyone else. It is the nation I love, and your right to an opinion is sacrosanct to me. You can be as wrong as you want to be, and as stubborn as you want. But don’t mind the rest of us laughing at you, because we are entitled to our opinions too.

But let’s consider the lives lost because Garrett Morgan was black. He invented the first Gas Mask. It saved lives, especially emergency responders like firefighters. Until it was learned he was black. Then folks like yourself, mainly in the South, canceled their orders and refused to buy or use the masks. Yes, they would rather die, than live because of an invention by a Black Man. I am sure you’re rather proud of those Darwin Award Winners.

The truth is, there are plenty of smart people across the color lines. And if you are smart, you find the smartest ones, regardless of color, to work for and with you. I’d rather have the best Doctor performing my Surgery, instead of the Best White Doctor who uses Whites only on his staff and only treats Whites. If it is a man, or woman, white, black, brown, purple, pink, or blue, I don’t care. For me, it is the opportunity to increase the odds in my favor, and I’ll take any little edge I can get.

Here is the bottom line:

Negrophilists make much ado about the achievements of black people while ignoring the achievements of whites. Had it not been for the form of government created by the whites, many things WOULD have ultimately been invented or discovered by a white man. Let's be honest. Whites created this Republic. In 200 years all of the following happened:

Electricity was discovered
Man flew an airplane
The cotton gin was invented
The first typewriter was invented
The first calculator was invented
The first liquid rocket was invented AND
The transistor was developed in the United States.... all of the above by white men

Americans built the world's largest armies, navies, and sent more missionaries out than any other country (IIRC the whole concept of missionaries was conceived in the United States.) We established Liberty; were the only country to guarantee unalienable Rights in its Constitution. We surpassed Everything that Roman Empire did in 20 percent of the time - and all that started with a few people landing on these shores where half of them would die within their first year. If we stop for a moment to admit that, we are somehow racist.

Blacks get on tv and want to have "Black History Month." It's strange. They pick the shortest month of the year (so you don't realize they are repeating the same "achievements" over and over) and virtually all of their achievements took place in a country where they complain that they have no opportunities. Adding insult to injury, no African nation has progressed like the United States has during the same time period.

The only way that we could elevate the non-whites was to illegally amend the Constitution and force the 14th Amendment through Congress (which did not do what it was advertised to do - making blacks equal was merely a pretext to hide a more sinister purpose.) Now that non-whites have integrated into our society, they and their proselytes want to commit a subtle form of genocide against the whites. The mere fact that I cannot allude to the fact that whites created the greatest government in the annals of history without being called a racist is all the proof I need. We will tolerate, honor and respect every race, creed, color, etc. on the face of the earth, but spew venomous hatred toward anyone that would pay homage to their white ancestors and their culture. As we eliminate the Posterity of the founders, America is becoming a third world cesspool. AND, as sick individuals jump on their bandwagon, they denigrate the whites - accusing them of every evil thing that ever took place in history. I'm now rethinking Killen. Maybe he was caught up in that bombardment of intolerance and just snapped. I don't know what you set out to do, but after your cowardly insults, it may be backfiring on you. I know that society has been programmed, Pavlovian style, not to challenge majoritarians like you, but it never took a majority to effect great change in society.

Forum List

Back