Ed Schultz Checks Out

Nah, it's white folks. That's why you all are pretending to make an effort
You do know that almost HALF of all "white folks" vote for the Big Government Party, don't you? They're in every state, and they even voted for Hillary.

Now, how did you know it's not the potential Hillary voters that are killing themselves, and you're cheering them on?

Last edited:
Can't say that I know who the man was. I don't often watch the cable news shows unless something nuts is going on. But, you know, stuff like this is why we have to live every single moment like it's our last.

Rest in peace, my brother.

You do know that almost HALF of all "white folks" vote for the Big Government Party, don't you? They're in every state, and they even voted for Hillary.

Now, how did you know it's not the potential Hillary voters that are killing themselves, and you're cheering them on?
Nah, Hillary voters are educated and doing fine. It's your opioid addicted, white grievance victims that voted for Trump because they're so upset about their personal failures.

Nah, Hillary voters are educated and doing fine. It's your opioid addicted, white grievance victims that voted for Trump because they're so upset about their personal failures.
Hillary people are the people who clai. Victim hood. Try keeping up to date.

Hillary people are the people who clai. Victim hood. Try keeping up to date.
^ can't even type

A man is dead. Do your best to not be a fuckwit about it, at least for the next 24 hours.

Ditch the bold red ink, Mr. Potty Mouth. It's annoying. And blinding. Projecting your authority for no other reason than to influence your feels on others isn't what leaders do.

People are jerks sometimes. Work with it.

RIP Ed,in fact let me let one rip for ya Ed.One of my farts has more class than he did.

Forum List

Back