Ed Schultz being paid by unions to spout off on MSDNC

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
With this revelation Ed Shultz has no credibility.

MSNBC's Ed Schultz paid $252,000 by unions in last two years

Ed Schultz, the MSNBC host who frequently champions union causes, was paid $252,000 by union groups between 2012 and 2013, according to data from the U.S. Department of Labor.

Those payments — which came from AFL-CIO electrical workers, postal workers, and others — were designated for either "political" or "representational" activities. Union auto workers alone paid Ed Schultz Broadcasting LLC a total of $72,000 in 2012.

In a statement to POLITICO, MSNBC spokesperson Lauren Skowronski said the payments were for advertisements on Schultz's radio show and website and for speaking engagements. She also said that all funds from speaking engagements were donated to charity, in keeping with company policy.

“Independent from MSNBC, Ed's radio show and website sell advertising to a variety of clients — both union and non-union," Skowronski said. "Also as previously noted, Ed has donated the honorarium from speaking engagements to charity, per network policy.”

Early last year, after reports that Schultz was paid $199,900 by unions in 2011, Schultz said on his show that all the money he received for speeches went to charity; in this case, the American Cancer Society. A letter from the Society shows that it received $100,000, roughly half the total Schultz received from unions.

The Department of Labor database does not show the union payments to Ed Schultz Broadcasting in 2011. It shows $177,000 from unions in 2012 and $75,000 from unions in 2013, as well as a $10,000 payment from a local, state, county and municipal workers union in Fargo, N.D., in 2009. All of the payments identify the payee as Ed Schultz Broadcasting LLC.

Schultz frequently promotes union workers and causes on his MSNBC show and on his radio program. He also has representatives from unions as guests on his show. This week, Teamsters leader James Hoffa and Larry Cohen, the president of the Communications Workers of America, both appeared on the show.

MSNBC's Ed Schultz paid $252,000 by unions in last two years - POLITICO.com

Everyone should know by now that station is bought and paid for by the Soros, Unions, the DNC..

Our very own Pravda

Everyone should know by now that station is bought and paid for by the Soros, Unions, the DNC..

Our very own Pravda

Steph

It's amazing that MSNBC would allow one of their chief talking heads to be paid on the side like this. Not that MSNBC is objective anyway, but this is so blatant it's ridiculous.

None of the cable opinion channels like msnbc & fox are credible information hubs. Is this the re re re re re reminder? Just for the slow?

None of the cable opinion channels like msnbc & fox are credible information hubs. Is this the re re re re re reminder? Just for the slow?

This goes beyond the slant that both FOX and MSDNC put on their news shows. This guy is collecting money from organizations who directly fund the Dimocrat party.

This goes beyond the slant that both FOX and MSDNC put on their news shows. This guy is collecting money from organizations who directly fund the Dimocrat party.

So what? They don't go under the fair and balanced moniker so what's the problem? Goldline endorses Beck - Beck begs ppl to buy gold. Nefarious? Not rlly. Everyone knows these are people who speak with a forked tongue, for a living.

I disagree here..

MSNBC, partisan as it may be, has stories that check out. As in they are true.

FOX, which is partially owned by the Saudi Government, lies on a regular basis and to push the United States to do things the Saudi government wants, like Attacking Iraq.

I'm amazed how thoroughly fooled conservatives are by this.

But then again, Saudi Arabia is the conservative utopia.

Ah yes, the pmsnbc is for sure Biased, but but but

How do you think they get away with saying someone should shit in a woman's mouth (a candidate for Vice President) and piss in her eyes?

they should be renamed, THE DNC propaganda station and all their ugly progressives talking heads

Last edited:

I disagree here..

FOX, which is partially owned by the Saudi Government, lies on a regular basis and to push the United States to do things the Saudi government wants, like Attacking Iraq.

They both have stories that check out but they both put a dishonest spin on said stories which is easy to do.

I can argue devil's advocate on any topic in existence, and these are the fuggin pros.

How do you think they get away with saying someone should shit in a woman's mouth (a candidate for Vice President) and piss in her eyes?

they should be renamed, THE DNC propaganda station and all their ugly progressives talking heads

Bashir no longer works for MSNBC.

Who's been fired at the Saudi Propaganda Channel, FOX for lying? Eh? Or saying outrageous stuff?

Who's been fired at the Saudi Propaganda Channel, FOX for lying? Eh? Or saying outrageous stuff?

lol, FOX Neeeeeeeeeeeews...go and show us where they have said something as VILE as Bashir did...then well get excited over them
and he wasn't FIRED, he finally Resigned..I hope he did because he was ashamed of saying what he did, but doubtful

Last edited:

I disagree here..

They both have stories that check out but they both put a dishonest spin on said stories which is easy to do.

I can argue devil's advocate on any topic in existence, and these are the fuggin pros.

Dude..FOX goes well beyond "stories that don't check out".

The put up lies..not just small ones..big whoppers.

The whole ACORN thing should have been an embarrassment to any reputable news organization, instead? Even congress bought it. FOX repeated a false story about Obama spending millions every night at the Taj in India. They had Michelle Bachmann talking about FEMA detention camps and ACA death panels. Shirley Sherrod lost her job because of FOX lies. Then there is the little matter of Iraq.

:eusa_shhh:

lol, FOX Neeeeeeeeeeeews...go and show us where they have said something as VILE as Bashir did...then well get excited over them
and he wasn't FIRED, he finally Resigned..I hope he did because he was ashamed of saying what he did, but doubtful

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYbAhCdmZs]Calling Murdered Dr Tiller "Baby Killer" Was Wrong? - YouTube[/ame]

Tiller was murdered directly because of that.

Anyone shit in Palin's mouth?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYbAhCdmZs]Calling Murdered Dr Tiller "Baby Killer" Was Wrong? - YouTube[/ame]

holy smokes...PROVE that one
You're twisted that you're main concern is for someone who preformed, abortions

I disagree here..

:rofl:

I like Sallow, but that's some really crazy shite right there...

Let's ask the masses what they think. :thup:

:)

peace...

I disagree here..

Sometimes the stories on MSDNC are true, sometimes they doctor videos. You're an idiot if you take everything they report as truth.

holy smokes...PROVE that one
You're twisted that you're main concern is for someone who preformed, abortions

Really?

The video and the fact that Tiller is fucking Dead isn't proof enough?

O?Reilly?s campaign against murdered doctor - Salon.com
Devin Friedman: What I Learned From Speaking with Scott Roeder

Roeder listened to O'Reilly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back