Ed Gillespie Challenged On Studies Supporting Romney Tax Plan

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Not even Fox is buying it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ed Gillespie Challenged On Studies Supporting Romney Tax Plan

Gillespie: These are very credible sources, and, you know...
Wallace: One of them is from a guy who is – is a blog from a guy who was a top advisor to George W. Bush. So these are hardly nonpartisan studies.

Gillespie: Look, Chris I think if you look at Harvard and AEI [American Enterprise Institute] and other studies are very credible sources for economic analysis

Wallace: You wouldn't say that AEI is a conservative think tank?

Gillespie: I would say it is a right-leaning think tank. That doesn't make it not credible.

Wallace: It doesn't make it nonpartisan.

Gillespie: It does make it nonpartisan. It's not a partisan organization, I can tell you, there are many instances where there have been things AEI came out with and said, I didn't find it to be necessarily to be helpful to the Republican Party.

Wallace: Would you say Brookings Institution is nonpartisan?

Gillespie: I would say the Brookings Institution is left leaning and nonpartisan.

When you are putting more and more of a nations population onto welfare...Pretty soon you're going to run out of peoples money.

Do understand that the pie is growing smaller as the poor aren't effient at making jobs(suppliers).

• Banned
When you are putting more and more of a nations population onto welfare...Pretty soon you're going to run out of peoples money.

Do understand that the pie is growing smaller as the poor aren't effient at making jobs(suppliers).

Do you understand the subject of the thread?

• Banned
Ed Gillespie is a weenie. I admit that as a conservative. I also admit that Barry has a team of hacks like Axlerod and Cutter going out and doing his bidding. Next subject.

• Banned
Ed Gillespie is a weenie. I admit that as a conservative. I also admit that Barry has a team of hacks like Axlerod and Cutter going out and doing his bidding. Next subject.

Deflection noted

Funny how the left likes FOX when the challenge a Republican but their biased right wingers when the challenge a Democrat.

You don't have to like FOX to show an instance where they don't even buy into Romney-Ryan's numbers.

Funny how the left likes FOX when the challenge a Republican but their biased right wingers when the challenge a Democrat.

You don't have to like FOX to show an instance where they don't even buy into Romney-Ryan's numbers.

What if they don't add-up, so to speak? Does that somehow prove that Obama/Biden are more competent? F that. They had their chance and they gave us trillion dollar deficits and appointed losers to the Supreme Court. And they added $2,500 per year to health care, drained 40 percent from family savings, brought median incomes down $3,600, etc. Don't even get me started on the numbers loser.

What if they don't add-up, so to speak? Does that somehow prove that Obama/Biden are more competent? F that. They had their chance and they gave us trillion dollar deficits and appointed losers to the Supreme Court. And they added $2,500 per year to health care, drained 40 percent from family savings, brought median incomes down $3,600, etc. Don't even get me started on the numbers loser.

What a fool. You don't even care that Romney's numbers don't add up. What if they don't add up, you ask? Well, then his 5 trillion tax cut won't be paid for; so, it will either add to the deficit (which he said it wouldn't), or he will have to burden the middle class in order to pay for it (which he said he wouldn't do). But, hey go ahead and vote for him knowing that he's full of shit. Anybody but Obama, right? Moron.

What a fool. You don't even care that Romney's numbers don't add up. What if they don't add up, you ask? Well, then his 5 trillion tax cut won't be paid for; so, it will either add to the deficit (which he said it wouldn't), or he will have to burden the middle class in order to pay for it (which he said he wouldn't do). But, hey go ahead and vote for him knowing that he's full of shit. Anybody but Obama, right? Moron.

Of course I care. However:

1. Dems just throw whatever shit at the wall and hope it sticks.
2. We've seen that Obama is a failure. He set the bar pretty damn low. And when I contrast that to Mitt's financial record as a governor and business man; it's just not even comparable.

Dems are f'ing flat out stupid idiots to try and take on Romney on the economic front. The f'ing records speak for themselves.

Princeton economist: Romney's tax plan will work | Times 247
Liberals, who often do not understand how the economy works let alone how to expand the economic pie, failed to work in their assumptions that the purpose of Romney's tax cuts is to actually grow the economy, which would make people more prosperous. And as the economy grows and more people get jobs, the government would get more tax dollars.

The Tax Policy Center, which is affiliated with the center-left Brookings Institution and Urban Institute, analyzed Romney's tax plan assuming there would be zero economic growth. The lead analyst in the Tax Policy Center's study was a former Obama administration official.
yeah.. of COURSE this was an unbiased study :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back