Economy roars back in 3rd quarter...will GOPers hear about it?

U.S. Economy Roars Back, Grew 2.9% in Third Quarter

It would be surprising if the FBI didn't look into things after 20k e-mails leaked by Putin, dupes...

I know, a tax cut for the rich...ay caramba....

We'll see what President Trump does with the economy following Hillary's arrest.
Then he'll get arrested because of business dealings and sexual assaults lol....

POLICY, anyone? I know, a tax cut for the rich!

Arrested by who? Don't you understand by now that the Justice Department is an arm of the President?

1.4 to 2.9....probably due to weapons sales to Al Qaeida, ISIS, Mexican Drug cartels.... :p

It would be surprising if the FBI didn't look into things after 20k e-mails leaked by Putin, dupes...

We'll see what President Trump does with the economy following Hillary's arrest.
Then he'll get arrested because of business dealings and sexual assaults lol....

Arrested by who? Don't you understand by now that the Justice Department is an arm of the President?
Al kinds of legal proceedings are coming up against Trump. If you were right, none of these investigations against Hillary would be happening, conspiracy nutjob.

the usual solutions..

meaning

SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND

The whole point of the Republican Think Tank movement launched in the 70s was to mimic the peer-reviewed rigor of academia, but churn out paid-for data that could be used as talking points to defeat the Left.

The upshot is that there is not one single data point that they must accept.

Al kinds of legal proceedings are coming up against Trump. If you were right, none of these investigations against Hillary would be happening, conspiracy nutjob.
Well, getting back to the economy.
What is it specifically jugears has done to improve the economy?

Forum List

Back