Economy posts best growth on two years

If the economy is improving, that means the smart money thinks Trump is winning.

That's really earth shaking. What is India's growth? It's actually 8%.

They are a developing nation. Developing nations always have higher growth than developed nations.

A healthy average for a developed nation is generally recognized to be around 2% by economists. I believe we are above that at the moment, although it really does not mean much to me.

That's really earth shaking. What is India's growth? It's actually 8%.

They are a developing nation. Developing nations always have higher growth than developed nations.

A healthy average for a developed nation is generally recognized to be around 2% by economists. I believe we are above that at the moment, although it really does not mean much to me.

Me either since this has been the longest recovery in history. Hell, we fought WWII in a lot less time.

I know the economy is booming, because I've been turning away people offering to buy or rent all 7 of my houses over the last month. These offers are just from neighbors, because I don't even have them advertised. I even rent them parking spaces in the driveways.

Oh, wow! 2.9% for Q3 (wonder what it'll be revised down to in the future?)

Um, did you dimwit lefty economic geniuses read far enough to see even with this alleged 2.9% for the quarter, year-to-date Barry's economy is sputtering along at an anemic 1.7%? That's the "robust" economy the community agitator boasts about...1.7%!!!!!

Try hiring someone for $10 an hour. They won't show up. They have many more job opportunities now under Obama.

Obama created More Jobs than Republican Presidents Bush1 + Bush2 + Ford COMBINED!
Clinton created More Jobs than Republican Presidents Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 COMBINED!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
Clinton Slashed the Deficit as soon as he took office under Democrat House & Senate creating a Surplus to fund far off Baby Boomers SS Retirement!

The Deficit Exploded as soon as Bush took over under Republican House & Senate!!!

fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back