ECONOMY Economy added 164,000 jobs in July

Yeah, I suppose I do. Seems better than spending my days kissing the ass of a politician like you do.

But hey, each to their own.

You do realize that this is the behavior that almost all very, very low status males inhibit? They undermine everything because you are just that low on the social totem pole. I can see why they would have a problem with the Alpha Dog.

Please get on the ladder, the amount of bitching is too damn tiring.

:itsok:

Poor little norman, projecting again.

I have a very nice view down from my spot on the ladder. Enough money to do pretty much whatever the wife and I want to do and a nest-egg big enough to last us till we are about 110 once we are done working.

How many millions do you have?

I do not need million to do the things I like to do. The Fed Govt puts my household income in the top 10%, which is not really all that much. We do pretty good, our family income has gone up 350% since 2012, so we are pretty happy folks right now.

So tell everyone your secret of a 350% jump.

I finished my Bachelor and Masters degrees and changed jobs as a result with a large pay increase.

My wife finished nursing school and started working full time as an RN, a large pay increase from being a stay at home mom!

Then at the start of 2018 I got my PMP Cert and that led to a very nice raise.

Unemployment is @ 3.7%. Quit yer bitchin
Obama brought unemployment down from 10% to high 4's So whats the big fn deal with trump going to 3.7%"
And speaking of economy moron republicans don't realize the pain China can take Short term to them is 100 years Trump better get something done even if it's not all he's asking for ,,,or else he's handing the election to Dems ,,jimho

LOL at economic, math and logic challenged "liberals". You don't even know how unemployment is determined. What did Obummer do to bring unemployment from 10 to high 4?

The same thing Trump did to bring it down to 3.7%...not a damn fucking thing.

Why do you people always want to give the government credit for what the private sector does?

Say golf-sized balls, that's projecting. Nowhere did I claim govt. took credit, you made it up to please yourself. But since you brought it up, you figure removing unnecessary red-tape and lowering business tax might help create an environment for job growth?

And as for Edward, he's a little slow. On one hand he claims Obama brought unemployment down from 10 to 4, on another hand he congratulates your post implying Obama had nothing to do with it. Typical prog who just approves what sounds cool.
All I give credit for ,,It was under THEIR watch No, Obama didn't give huge taxcuts to the 1%

Huge tax cuts for the 1%? I'm a simple middle class guy, but I can add/subtract, and I rec'd a tax break. Those tax breaks create jobs.

Obama brought unemployment down from 10% to high 4's So whats the big fn deal with trump going to 3.7%"
And speaking of economy moron republicans don't realize the pain China can take Short term to them is 100 years Trump better get something done even if it's not all he's asking for ,,,or else he's handing the election to Dems ,,jimho

LOL at economic, math and logic challenged "liberals". You don't even know how unemployment is determined. What did Obummer do to bring unemployment from 10 to high 4?

Why do you people always want to give the government credit for what the private sector does?

Say golf-sized balls, that's projecting. Nowhere did I claim govt. took credit, you made it up to please yourself. But since you brought it up, you figure removing unnecessary red-tape and lowering business tax might help create an environment for job growth?

And as for Edward, he's a little slow. On one hand he claims Obama brought unemployment down from 10 to 4, on another hand he congratulates your post implying Obama had nothing to do with it. Typical prog who just approves what sounds cool.
All I give credit for ,,It was under THEIR watch No, Obama didn't give huge taxcuts to the 1%

Huge tax cuts for the 1%? I'm a simple middle class guy, but I can add/subtract, and I rec'd a tax break. Those tax breaks create jobs.
How much did you get and how much will trump cost you?

America is doing very well. China, Canada and others, mmmm, not so much.

Economy added 164,000 jobs in July

The economy added 164,000 jobs in July, a decline from June but well above the 100,000 that is required to keep pace with growth in the working population.

The nation's unemployment rate stayed unchanged at 3.7 percent, still the lowest in almost 50 years, according to the latest employment snapshot released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The June figure was revised down from 224,000 to 193,000 positions added, and May was revised down by 10,000 jobs to 62,000.

Wall Street remained largely mute on the data, which comes at the end of a wild week in which markets were rocked by a rate cut and a surprise announcement on tariffs.

Trump is winning for America again.

RIH-Trump-Winning.jpg

You do realize that this is the behavior that almost all very, very low status males inhibit? They undermine everything because you are just that low on the social totem pole. I can see why they would have a problem with the Alpha Dog.

Please get on the ladder, the amount of bitching is too damn tiring.

I have a very nice view down from my spot on the ladder. Enough money to do pretty much whatever the wife and I want to do and a nest-egg big enough to last us till we are about 110 once we are done working.

I do not need million to do the things I like to do. The Fed Govt puts my household income in the top 10%, which is not really all that much. We do pretty good, our family income has gone up 350% since 2012, so we are pretty happy folks right now.

I finished my Bachelor and Masters degrees and changed jobs as a result with a large pay increase.

My wife finished nursing school and started working full time as an RN, a large pay increase from being a stay at home mom!

Now you need to sit down with a very good financial planner for an injection of reality. Let us know how that works out.

The majority of tax breaks go to investors.

View attachment 272801
America is doing very well. China, Canada and others, mmmm, not so much.

Economy added 164,000 jobs in July

The economy added 164,000 jobs in July, a decline from June but well above the 100,000 that is required to keep pace with growth in the working population.

The nation's unemployment rate stayed unchanged at 3.7 percent, still the lowest in almost 50 years, according to the latest employment snapshot released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The June figure was revised down from 224,000 to 193,000 positions added, and May was revised down by 10,000 jobs to 62,000.

Wall Street remained largely mute on the data, which comes at the end of a wild week in which markets were rocked by a rate cut and a surprise announcement on tariffs.

Job market has been improving for the last 8 years

View attachment 272801

The economy added just 20,000 new jobs 2/2019 , the smallest gain since September 2017, the government reports

Attachments

• job growth.jpg
    job growth.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Now you need to sit down with a very good financial planner for an injection of reality. Let us know how that works out.

Have two actually. One for my long term and one more active with my "mad" money.

Have two actually. One for my long term and one more active with my "mad" money.

I wouldn't put it off, let us know how that works out.

I wouldn't put it off, let us know how that works out.

Reading comprehension not a strong point for you I see. That explains a lot about you.

Forum List

Back