Economics Ph.D in one lesson if you know difference....

I just earned a Ph.D. July before last.

One lesson?

Go fuck yourself.

They give PhDs in ignoring facts?

Yeah that's it. They signed on to US Message Board and said "You know what? That guy disagrees with Quantum Windbag. We should give him a doctorate!"

You figure it out! ursosmart!

That explains this post, doesn't it?

True - but that's a fact. Facts don't matter.

Did you get your PhD in how facts don't matter?

I just wanna say, for the record, do not take a PhD in a science lightly. In fact - its better just to not even attempt it. Its not really worth it. Trouble is - once you realize that - you're too deep into it and it makes more sense just to finish it off. So if you have that inclination - go for engineering instead. I got my PhD so thank got I'm finally making decent $$$ - but I could have been making this 7 years ago if I had an engineering degree!

On the other hand - if you just love to study whatever it is you love to study - I guess nothing will stop you, no matter how reasonable it is to not proceed.

(no insult to non-science phd's - I just have no clue what that's like so will not comment on them)

I just wanna say, for the record, do not take a PhD in a science lightly. In fact - its better just to not even attempt it. Its not really worth it. Trouble is - once you realize that - you're too deep into it and it makes more sense just to finish it off. So if you have that inclination - go for engineering instead. I got my PhD so thank got I'm finally making decent $$$ - but I could have been making this 7 years ago if I had an engineering degree!

On the other hand - if you just love to study whatever it is you love to study - I guess nothing will stop you, no matter how reasonable it is to not proceed.

(no insult to non-science phd's - I just have no clue what that's like so will not comment on them)

You don't like facts, how could you be an engineer?

They give PhDs in ignoring facts?

No, in fucking yourself. Poo Poo has multiple degrees in that.

It is a fact that a liberal will think a personal attack is a meaningful response when she lacks the IQ for substance.

Liberalism is based on ignorance; this is why the Constitution intended to make it illegal.
here you go, cabagehead.

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

Watching Fox makes you stupid http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/national-affairs/study-wat

I thought about getting a Ph.D. but didn't see the practical benefit of it. Plus, I was sick of school and wanted to get on with it.

Forum List

Back